Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 118 of 165 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
(Kenneth, if you are reading this, I'm laffin' at your spineless butt) smile

And Kingston, if you're reading THIS, stop fantasizing about a spineless man-butt. Ick, man. Just.... ick. sick

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WTM45
"There’s no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote counted or affected any election result." Rod Rosenstein

So you implicitly concede the above and counter with "but it didn't matter"?

A play right outta the Individual-1 camp. Deny lie deny lie deny lie, then retroactively justify without ever really taking responsibility.

It did matter, and it does matter, a LOT.

I'M saying that statement should have been the end of this damn charade.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Her hatred and TDS far outweighs anything ever displayed against Obama on this forum the past 9yrs. Who knew a chick could be so nuts?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
By the way, you guys do realize that what I posted above- as if it took that post, but whatever- demonstrates collusion, right? You know, just the thing you guys denied happened? Do I need to go back to the beginning of this thread and mine all your statements and put them in your faces like a pup getting potty trained?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

I mean, I just assumed you've all conceded this, but sometimes I forget the level of pure retardation around here.

WTM45, if only vast conspiracy takedowns by the criminal justice system ended with the first indictment, you might have a point. They do not, thus, you do not. What he said was true OF THAT INDICTMENT.

More broadly, all y'alls invocation of "TDS" is getting increasingly hysterical in tone. It's also deeply, deeply ironic.... but I don't expect you double-digit IQ peeps to understand why. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You mean like collusion to illegaly overthrow the duly elected POTUS by subversion involving the payment of outside sources to build a false dossier using enemies of our nation by Zero, Hillary, dnc, Comey, mccabe, strozk, mueller, page, loretta lynch, ....... ?

Your stupidity is more stupid than normal stupid.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Retard is echoing so loud, I can't even hear anything but retard...

No need to even comment on the most recent lies.

BTW, the Clintonista Lanny said on national TV last night that his client had never, ever been to Prague. Never been to Russia. Ever.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
By the way, you guys do realize that what I posted above- as if it took that post, but whatever- demonstrates collusion, right? You know, just the thing you guys denied happened? Do I need to go back to the beginning of this thread and mine all your statements and put them in your faces like a pup getting potty trained?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

I mean, I just assumed you've all conceded this, but sometimes I forget the level of pure retardation around here.

WTM45, if only vast conspiracy takedowns by the criminal justice system ended with the first indictment, you might have a point. They do not, thus, you do not. What he said was true OF THAT INDICTMENT.

More broadly, all y'alls invocation of "TDS" is getting increasingly hysterical in tone. It's also deeply, deeply ironic.... but I don't expect you double-digit IQ peeps to understand why. wink

When you go back to the beginning, dig up all the times where “big things” were imminent and [bleep] was going to happen soon.

I’m still waiting...........

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Super duper triple stupid Jell0.

He listens to cnn and has no clue of the illegalities his own team are liable for, accepting that they are above reproach.

Bad move, Jell0. Get your head out and look around.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
How long do you think it will be before the Mueller wiped texts of Strozk are retrieved and unleashed concerning the proposed assasination of our President, Jell0?

3 days after Bill met with Lynch on the tarmack Comey drafted the speech he would months later feed the would exonerating Hillary. COLLUSION.

Zero had 6 fbi moles trying to join the Trump campaign in the spring of '16 - before Trump won the R nomination.

Collusion?

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/19/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

When you go back to the beginning, dig up all the times where “big things” were imminent and [bleep] was going to happen soon.

I’m still waiting...........

George

Hell, I've asked him for just ONE PAGE of evidence.

Not seen one yet.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Actual journalists"

Get real....

Your going to owe me a box of bullets....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There was a lot of collusion, traitorous acts, subversion and lying but it was not Trump or his campaign that’s guilty of it. He was a newcomer to politics and he was vulnerable to the despicable manipulations of the deep state. They saw an opportunity to frame him for what they had done and were doing and he became their false scapegoat. Obongo the magic negro was so dirty and corrupt and hated this country so much that he shat on our Constitution over and over but in spite of his disgusting behavior even the magic negro couldn’t stomach the thought of Hilary as President. The democrats and their deep state “republicans” like McStain are the ones that are guilty. Projection is the only play those losers have in a weak attempt to buy them enough time to wiggle free from the noose that’s slowly but surely tightening around their little pencil necks.

Lynch looked uncomfortable today headed in for questioning about her lies. Comey is in such a tenuous spot that he’s becoming a caricature of what the deep state looks like and acts like when they don’t get their way. His misplaced anger is growing and his <rightful> paranoia is causing him to be the laughing stock of the country. He and his merry band of douchebags have destroyed the FBI and their once stellar reputation. They’ve proved beyond any doubt that the FBI has become so politicized, so corrupt that any credibility they once enjoyed has morphed into distrust and outright hatred by those they “serve”.

Jeff has been wrong so often that his reputation here is ruined (as if he ever enjoyed respect from anyone here). Any shred of dignity he once had is gone and he’s a sad example of a larger subset of morons and retards.....progressives, democrats and #nevertrumpers. His general attitude has deteriorated into desperation, despair and hysteria. It’s become laughable.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
How long do you think it will be before the Mueller wiped texts of Strozk are retrieved and unleashed concerning the proposed assasination of our President, ?

They are already retrieved. The NSA has everything on everybody.

As for being unleashed, that's a never, especially if there is assassination talk. How long have they been able to keep the Kennedy assignations under wraps?

Besides, the only person that would be able to release them is President Trump and he has already stated that he isn't going to declass the FISA scandal or anything else. and that "some things" are best kept secret.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm appears Jeff has overdosed, Someone call the waaaahhhhbulance!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm appears Jeff has overdosed, Someone call the waaaahhhhbulance!!

Amberlamps...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actual journalists (as opposed to, you know, the utterly co-opted alt.media) are pretty good at boiling things down to actual facts (as opposed to, you know, your alt.facts). None of the below is disputable. The man is a traitor (as opposed to, you know, an America-First kinda guy). Which makes all of you pure retards for being such useful idiots (as opposed to, you know, me).

Let’s recap:

Trump, while campaigning for president, had a secret deal in Russia for which his attorney sought Putin’s help. Trump lied to the public about this.

Trump’s campaign was informed [at the Trump Tower meeting] that Moscow intended to intervene to help Trump. It said nothing about this information, essentially encouraged the Kremlin, and denied Moscow’s involvement once the Russian hack-and-dump attack became publicly known.

Trump, after being told the Kremlin was attempting to subvert an American election, claimed no such thing was happening. He covered for Putin.

Trump aided and abetted Russia’s secret war on the United States—a war that helped shape the outcome of a narrowly decided presidential election. This is all known, and indisputable—except that these days, anything will be disputed by Trump and his followers {because you are retards- Ed}. Even if Trump’s disputations are demonstrable lies—“I have nothing to do with Russia”—they still color and cloud the ongoing public discourse about what happened in 2016 {ditto}

Sorry for being late......

I WAS AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm astounded how you can find sentences about things others have said, and form them to suit your thoughts or reasoning.... You don't have a clue what Trump or Putin did or said, what happened or what did not happen. The amount of links you have provided by every hick dime store media has been laughable..

The quotes from some of your "sources" have been straight from National Lampoon.

Your 30+ years of hatred for someone you've never met, who lives across the entire USA from you, is simply driving you into stupidity..Get a job, get a life, find something worthwhile to actually focus on.......

still no facts, no evidence, no crimes.....

Some people might actually respect you (not likely) if you just sat in the weeds and waited for the Real Players to find actual evidence of a crime, instead you continue to insult, belittle, call names,,,,

basically just acting childish..... Have at it, it's your funeral............

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jello is truly to stupid for words. Seriously what a fugking idiot!!! Just say no to drugs. Unless your jello then feel free to overdose you worthless sack of crap.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Giuliani suggested over the weekend that Trump had spoken with his former attorney Michael Cohen past January 2016 about a Trump Tower in Moscow. Asked to clarify by CNN, Giuliani also asserted, "There was a letter of intent to go forward, but no one signed it." "

Today:

""I was wrong if I said it," Giuliani told CNN's Dana Bash. "I haven't seen the quote, but I probably meant to say there was never a deal, much less a signed one"

BULL EFFING SHÏT. Those are utterly different statements, and his initial statement is clear as a bell, and the very structure of the phrasing only works if it's about a letter of intent.

Lies lies lies lies upon lies. Gosh golly, why would they keep lying about this? Could it BE.....?! Naaaaah. It's just all about Angry Democrats and Deep States and Swamp Creatures. That the most obvious explanation here. Right? Aww hell yeah!!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Actual journalists (as opposed to, you know, the utterly co-opted alt.media) are pretty good at boiling things down to actual facts (as opposed to, you know, your alt.facts). None of the below is disputable. The man is a traitor (as opposed to, you know, an America-First kinda guy). Which makes all of you pure retards for being such useful idiots (as opposed to, you know, me).

Let’s recap:

Trump, while campaigning for president, had a secret deal in Russia for which his attorney sought Putin’s help. Trump lied to the public about this.

Trump’s campaign was informed [at the Trump Tower meeting] that Moscow intended to intervene to help Trump. It said nothing about this information, essentially encouraged the Kremlin, and denied Moscow’s involvement once the Russian hack-and-dump attack became publicly known.

Trump, after being told the Kremlin was attempting to subvert an American election, claimed no such thing was happening. He covered for Putin.

Trump aided and abetted Russia’s secret war on the United States—a war that helped shape the outcome of a narrowly decided presidential election. This is all known, and indisputable—except that these days, anything will be disputed by Trump and his followers {because you are retards- Ed}. Even if Trump’s disputations are demonstrable lies—“I have nothing to do with Russia”—they still color and cloud the ongoing public discourse about what happened in 2016 {ditto}

Sorry for being late......

I WAS AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm astounded how you can find sentences about things others have said, and form them to suit your thoughts or reasoning.... You don't have a clue what Trump or Putin did or said, what happened or what did not happen. The amount of links you have provided by every hick dime store media has been laughable..

The quotes from some of your "sources" have been straight from National Lampoon.

Your 30+ years of hatred for someone you've never met, who lives across the entire USA from you, is simply driving you into stupidity..Get a job, get a life, find something worthwhile to actually focus on.......

still no facts, no evidence, no crimes.....

Some people might actually respect you (not likely) if you just sat in the weeds and waited for the Real Players to find actual evidence of a crime, instead you continue to insult, belittle, call names,,,,

basically just acting childish..... Have at it, it's your funeral............

Spiiiiiiineless.......... bwa ha ha. Just can't control your self, can you? Bet they love that at your so-called "work".

Calling names, insulting, acting childish, and belittlement are the currency of the realm, you clueless moron. I learned it right here.

Respect? Good lord. I'm not here to get anybody's respect. I'm here to call out the most blatant dumbassery by a group of people- many of whom I actually DID once respect- that I've seen in my entire life.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 118 of 165 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,462
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.