Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
63 million AMERICANS elected Trump not Mattis.

If Mattis won't do the job WE THE PEOPLE hired Trump to get done then its time to go.

Thanl you for your service, enjoy your extremely high level of living in retirement from all the money you'll make on your book and speaking tours.

Well said

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by hatari

....Let's set the record straight. For as long as I've been alive, I've listened to people that wish for businessman, a non - politician to run for and win the presidency. it finally happened. A business man will not sound like a politician, act like a politician, or govern like a politician because they are NOT politicians.....

He's not much of a businessman....

Tillerson was a businessman....

Right now, the only thing standing between that reality and YOU, is Donald J. Trump. the Left is not after Trump, they are after you, you privileged White Dude. PHOUC YOU, YOUR GUNS, YOUR BIBLE, AND YOUR WESTERN CULTURE! Columbus came to spread syphilis and rape the wealth of the native people. White Men screwed the native Americans and the black Africans.
John McNamara was the White man that sent the Black man to kill the Yellow man in Vietnam. Let the Dems seize power, and you will get a whole lot more of that chitt.

• Columbus came to spread syphilis and rape the wealth of the native people
  • White Men screwed the native Americans and the black Africans
  • John McNamara was the White man that sent the Black man to kill the Yellow man in Vietnam

which one of those is incorrect?

ALL THREE.
1. Columbus gave Spain an Empire and civilized the Western Hemisphere, leading to great things like you know, the United States (which appears, you're not a great fan of)
2. Hard to "screw" something that was already screwed up. Slavery, rape, murder and theft were "de facto" practices of the indians and negroes, neither of which had a written language nor a clue as to what the WHEEL was. And even then, after the WHITE MAN left (after giving them things like a common language, infrastructure, etc), it didn't take them long to revert back (do we need a review of what is going on in Africa?)
3. Another commie fake fact. The Vietnam war was fought overwhelmingly by WHITE Americans and BTW, it was the lowest proportion of draftees (25% v 66% for WWII)

Feel free to let me know when you need another history lesson.

you just need a READING lesson

1. what happened long after Columbus dies is immaterial to the reason he came to the NA and what he did when he got here.
2. killed, stole from, dis-possessed, enslaved....those would be synonyms for screwed. (include rape if you wish)
3. mcnamara/lbj same/same. Not only blacks, but plenty. probably not too many academic deferments granted there, much less bone spur deferments.

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

• John McNamara was the White man that sent the Black man to kill the Yellow man in Vietnam

You have distorted history here in ways that the Left often does.

1. Columbus was looking for a route to the East Indies. He had no prior intention to "rape the wealth of the native people", but like other conquerors who came into contact with less powerful societies, when he saw an opportunity he acted with force and used the technological resources of his culture to get something of value to him. In this specific case he was looking for a return for his sponsors in Europe. No doubt he was brutal by our modern standards, but what he did was standard for that time. His men did spread diseases from the Old World which the Indians had no resistance to, but this was unintentional.

2. It's true that from the point of view of the indians and the black slaves that they were treated badly by white Americans, but again we are back to a situation that has occurred many times in many places: when powerful expanding cultures come into contact with weaker societies they use force to dominate them. This is a common pattern in human history and is not unique to Europeans or Columbus. Some other examples would include what the Mongols did to other people in their conquests and what the Bantu peoples did when they migrated SE out of the Congo basin and pushed the Khoisan peoples of Southern Africa into the deserts and other sub-optimal areas, sometimes enslaving them.

There are plenty of examples of powerful Indian tribes brutalizing weaker tribes and of course they had slaves. Slavery was not only a worldwide norm at the time of the founding of the US, it was the norm throughout Africa and many African slaves were treated brutally in Africa. And there were far more African slaves in Africa than in North America. Slaves in the US were treated far better than those in the Caribbean and South America. I'm not defending slavery here, but your post implies that only people of European descent do these barbaric things. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, the movement to abolish slavery came from Europe and the US.

3. I believe you mean Robert McNamara. As noted above, most US soldiers were white. Again, you are implying that white people are somehow more guilty of treating other peoples badly than non-white peoples. This is simply not true, but because Western Civilization was so dominant technologically there were lots of opportunities for western peoples to dominate other cultures.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hes out.

What is it about that which some cant unnerstan?

Sheesh. Get over it this month maybe.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the people who don't want the official narrative questioned. ...

Again, spoken like one with a direct connection to the knowledge of God...

Folks like Alex Jones and ilk are a kind of prophet and Messiah to the conspiracy theorists.

their version of the click bait truth is seen as beyond reproach...the likes of rebel 'truth' outlets such as Twitter
would be at a loss without them...lol.

Just like the Jewish mafia controls health care in the U.S. its obvious that the Jews that control
America want the US out of Syria for Israels own strategic advantage in the region...If you don't believe that
then you don't believe Alex Jones is channeling God.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Removed, wrong "person" .

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 12/23/18. Reason: Not piddler

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boomer , you are still butt hurt over Marcus Luttrell, so gullible you actually buy the crapola BS spin in his book.

the Alex Jones cult is right up your alley.. grin

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Removed. Wrong "person" .

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 12/23/18. Reason: Not piddler

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

What? No, I just think you're a piece of chit and wish you'd go away like you said. Oh well you poor miserable bitch. You can end your misery.
Just do it. NOBODY likes you. NONE.

Boomer ,

I didn't say I'm going anywhere, when lies are all you have it shows how desperate you are.

and you like to speak for everybody...when were you elected for such?

anyway, nice to know to I can rock you boat without even trying... grin

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
God gawd sorry, had you mixed up with piddler. Not sure that's better or worse but it is what it is.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

....Let's set the record straight. For as long as I've been alive, I've listened to people that wish for businessman, a non - politician to run for and win the presidency. it finally happened. A business man will not sound like a politician, act like a politician, or govern like a politician because they are NOT politicians.....

Right now, the only thing standing between that reality and YOU, is Donald J. Trump. the Left is not after Trump, they are after you, you privileged White Dude. PHOUC YOU, YOUR GUNS, YOUR BIBLE, AND YOUR WESTERN CULTURE! Columbus came to spread syphilis and rape the wealth of the native people. White Men screwed the native Americans and the black Africans.
John McNamara was the White man that sent the Black man to kill the Yellow man in Vietnam. Let the Dems seize power, and you will get a whole lot more of that chitt.

ALL THREE.
1. Columbus gave Spain an Empire and civilized the Western Hemisphere, leading to great things like you know, the United States (which appears, you're not a great fan of)
2. Hard to "screw" something that was already screwed up. Slavery, rape, murder and theft were "de facto" practices of the indians and negroes, neither of which had a written language nor a clue as to what the WHEEL was. And even then, after the WHITE MAN left (after giving them things like a common language, infrastructure, etc), it didn't take them long to revert back (do we need a review of what is going on in Africa?)
3. Another commie fake fact. The Vietnam war was fought overwhelmingly by WHITE Americans and BTW, it was the lowest proportion of draftees (25% v 66% for WWII)

Feel free to let me know when you need another history lesson.

Well put, jorge.. and if we allow the dems control of our geopolitical, global police endeavors re: Africa, we'll be sending our young men there to die for the next 6 generations.

Ash trays, glass, and silica come to mind.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh, you say so, do you?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Starman
Boomer , you are still butt hurt over Marcus Luttrell, so gullible you actually buy the crapola BS spin in his book.

the Alex Jones cult is right up your alley.. grin

You really don't have a clue. Keep sucking from the cnn straw.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Brad
The Mattis letter in a nutshell:

Dear Mr. President:

You know nothing about out friends.

You know nothing about our enemies.

Bye.

No,..the short form of the letter is,

Mr. President,

I was purchased long ago.

I mistakenly assumed that you understood that.

AIPAC says that I can't be a part of your administration any longer.

זייַ געזונט (Zay gezunt)

That is a profoundly stupid post presented by an ignorant bigot. You denigrate a brilliant man who has served his country in he worst of times and is revered by those he led into battle. Were you to be labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' you should be happy as that would be an upgrade.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The GOP Senators mentioned in the following paragraph are owned, also.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/21/trump-republicans-congress-support-1074186

It was a different story among some congressional Republicans. In a letter sent to the president Wednesday, six senators called his decision to pull out of Syria “a premature and costly mistake” that “threatens the safety and security of the United States.” Four Republican senators signed the letter: Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton, Joni Ernst, and Lindsey Graham. Cotton, Ernst and Graham have all been close Trump allies during his first two years in office. (The conservative Maine independent Sen. Angus King also signed.)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bowmanh

You have distorted history here in ways that the Left often does.

1. Columbus was looking for a route to the East Indies. He had no prior intention to "rape the wealth of the native people", but like other conquerors who came into contact with less powerful societies, when he saw an opportunity he acted with force and used the technological resources of his culture to get something of value to him. In this specific case he was looking for a return for his sponsors in Europe. No doubt he was brutal by our modern standards, but what he did was standard for that time. His men did spread diseases from the Old World which the Indians had no resistance to, but this was unintentional.

2. It's true that from the point of view of the indians and the black slaves that they were treated badly by white Americans, but again we are back to a situation that has occurred many times in many places: when powerful expanding cultures come into contact with weaker societies they use force to dominate them. This is a common pattern in human history and is not unique to Europeans or Columbus. Some other examples would include what the Mongols did to other people in their conquests and what the Bantu peoples did when they migrated SE out of the Congo basin and pushed the Khoisan peoples of Southern Africa into the deserts and other sub-optimal areas, sometimes enslaving them.

There are plenty of examples of powerful Indian tribes brutalizing weaker tribes and of course they had slaves. Slavery was not only a worldwide norm at the time of the founding of the US, it was the norm throughout Africa and many African slaves were treated brutally in Africa. And there were far more African slaves in Africa than in North America. Slaves in the US were treated far better than those in the Caribbean and South America. I'm not defending slavery here, but your post implies that only people of European descent do these barbaric things. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, the movement to abolish slavery came from Europe and the US.

3. I believe you mean Robert McNamara. As noted above, most US soldiers were white. Again, you are implying that white people are somehow more guilty of treating other peoples badly than non-white peoples. This is simply not true, but because Western Civilization was so dominant technologically there were lots of opportunities for western peoples to dominate other cultures.

I think you and I may be in violent agreement on the facts.

The original poster was implying those statements weren't true. (and made a hash of McNamara's first name)

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The GOP Senators mentioned in the following paragraph are owned, also.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/21/trump-republicans-congress-support-1074186

It was a different story among some congressional Republicans. In a letter sent to the president Wednesday, six senators called his decision to pull out of Syria “a premature and costly mistake” that “threatens the safety and security of the United States.” Four Republican senators signed the letter: Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton, Joni Ernst, and Lindsey Graham. Cotton, Ernst and Graham have all been close Trump allies during his first two years in office. (The conservative Maine independent Sen. Angus King also signed.)

Bastids are pissed hes draining the sawmp.

Rino worried Syria is crumbling and not worried about our nation and its borders crumbling. Oh, an unnamed senator no less. Well, who woulda guessed.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/23/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Meanwhile, how 'bout that stock market, eh??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Meanwhile, how 'bout that stock market, eh??

wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Bastids are pissed hes draining the sawmp.

He kinda brought his own "sawmp" with him.

They are kind of falling away. How many indictments is he up to?

And the integrity guys are stepping down.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (3dtestify, 7887mm08, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 9 invisible), 1,007 guests, and 886 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,129
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.