Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Caribou
Oh, critics! LOL!

I do agree that Last Alaskans a seems pretty good for the 4-5 eps Ive seen.

Aren’t you a convicted felon??? I guess it shouldn’t be surprising, it will give you some more village cred.

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Oh, critics! LOL!

Aren’t you a convicted felon??? I guess it shouldn’t be surprising, it will give you some more village cred.

Uh oh shots fired...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Its still Hollywood. I wonder how many people would turn it to another channel if they knew that both Edna and Krin still chew quite a bit of snoose. I will never forget talking to Edna and the Discovery film crew director woman who produces the Last Alaskans at the Fred Meyer store and Edna goes over to near one of those garbage cans near produce and spit snoose into the can.

I hope it's Copenhagen

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh, critics! LOL!

Uh oh shots fired...

I just find it funny how so many people will likely say it’s no big deal yet they would never want a felon of any sort living next door to them. This guy is a scumbag and should probably be locked up for child abuse but of course that will never happen because his wife is a native. It sucks but as much as I hate to say it, chip here is likely the best example of what Alaska is...felons living in villages and creating situations where their kids are doomed to never improve their own lives......that’s village life, not some self made millionaire who lives in Fairbanks flying out to his cabin a few weeks of the year to film a show.

Last edited by AKPENDUDE; 12/23/18.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Oh, critics! LOL!

Life is short. People that think they are better than their fellow man are missing the real point of being a human being. Lashing out is a common sign of insecurity which is a terrible thing, it will eat on you until you become a bitter person, that is if you haven't already. Belittling your fellow man shouldn't be a hobby or a life's goal. The target may be a better person than their tormentor.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Rusky
Oh, critics! LOL!

Life is short. People that think they are better than their fellow man are missing the real point of being a human being. Lashing out is a common sign of insecurity which is a terrible thing, it will eat on you until you become a bitter person, that is if you haven't already. Belittling your fellow man shouldn't be a hobby or a life's goal. The target may be a better person than their tormentor.

Annnd lol we got one. I bet you’re tune would change if the convicted felon was living next door to you and you had kids around. But yeah, I’m so insecure for calling a spade a spade. Gtfo.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh, critics! LOL!

Uh oh shots fired...

I just find it funny how so many people will likely say it’s no big deal yet they would never want a felon of any sort living next door to them. This guy is a scumbag and should probably be locked up for child abuse but of course that will never happen because his wife is a native. It sucks but as much as I hate to say it, chip here is likely the best example of what Alaska is...felons living in villages and creating situations where their kids are doomed to never improve their own lives......that’s village life, not some self made millionaire who lives in Fairbanks flying out to his cabin a few weeks of the year to film a show.

Well,,,,,,,,, I guess you don't know, but caribou/chip conviction was overturned awhile back, like a year or so ago... so he isn't a convicted felon...

Last edited by 79S; 12/23/18.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh, critics! LOL!

Uh oh shots fired...

Well,,,,,,,,, I guess you don't know, but caribou/chip conviction was overturned awhile back, like a year or so ago... so he isn't a convicted felon...

Oh yeah, he forgot the "Up yours!"

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its still Hollywood. I wonder how many people would turn it to another channel if they knew that both Edna and Krin still chew quite a bit of snoose.

Anybody watching and paying attention knows. Can was obvious in Her back pocket in some of the shots. This woman was known to take a Dip also Miss USA-1982. She was also a finalist in the Miss Universe Pageant. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chip has been very open here about the felony conviction and it being overturned. Sounds like you have a grudge against Him. He even was on the show, as to why for a while He could not shoot anything, and when He went to prison. He also re-visited after when He was given the right to use a rifle again. He was out in the open, and you, APKENDUDE, are sniping. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back during my "cowboy" days, I used to do a lot of riding and some roping. We were at a big trail ride and there were some girls there from the rodeo team of a nearby college. Several of them were very pretty girls.......with a can of Skoal in the back pocket of their jeans. Talk about a turnoff........it was for me anyway.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Seems that some on the fire are looking to take the Great Almighty’s job. I would love to see what skeletons they have in the dark corners of their closets.

M
MM879 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
This thread was started to inquire about the firearms used on a popular show., nothing more. I really don't want to hear any bad personal stories about the people involved. Their life is their personal business.
MM879

Last edited by MM879; 12/24/18.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i think best show on tv,,,,, the show portrays moose hunting is a pretty tuff deal for most of them, does that seem fair assement

the young couple with the baby seems to be in moose habitat,

seems them and charlie gonna have tuff times in trapping season,,,

how long it take to cut 50 miles of new trail thru the forest,,,,,

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
big deal some one has been convicted ,or is a released felon they served their time its over > GET OVER IT ! I would worry a little more about illegals and liberals ! and pray America gets that wall up !
big deal a lady chews stuff ,as long as she doesn`t spit in my beer I could give a crap ! as far as Chip or any of these Last Alaskans ,I enjoy Chip`s honest true feed back on 24 hr. campfire so don`t puck it up ! I like all of the Last Alaskans shows, if you don`t like it don`t watch it !

Clint Eastwood said it best : >some people just need to be hit in the head with a shovel !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
We got your back Chip.
As far as the snoose, my grandmother lived to be 104 yrs. She carried her spitcan wherever she happened to be. Honest snuff from a jar and she dipped it with a Popcycle stick. I loved that women, but had a hard time giving her a kiss.

Last edited by butchlambert1; 12/24/18.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by MM879
This thread was started to inquire about the firearms used on a popular show., nothing more. I really don't want to hear any bad personal stories about the people involved. Their life is their personal business.
MM879

In last night's episode, looked like Charlie used a Kimber Montana to kill that bear?

Thay young man has his sheit squared away.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by milespatton
Its still Hollywood. I wonder how many people would turn it to another channel if they knew that both Edna and Krin still chew quite a bit of snoose.

Anybody watching and paying attention knows. Can was obvious in Her back pocket in some of the shots. This woman was known to take a Dip also Miss USA-1982. She was also a finalist in the Miss Universe Pageant. miles

Oh man, I grew up in Cabot, and I remember the sign that said "Welcome to Cabot, Home of Terri Utley, Miss USA 1982". She was closer to my sister's age, and was already out of the area before I knew who she was.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Here's the deal. Krin is an ironworker and most of the year she is working on construction projects. She is not one of the people on the crew that is there because they are female or a minority. She works hard as hell at everything that she does. If she needs to load a Honda 3000 into the back of a truck, she'll do it. Bush people work incredibly hard to survive and they work because its burned into their systems. Whenever somebody from the Bush comes in to look for a job I go right to the store manager and tell them to hire them on the spot. They never belly ache, they don't complain and they are there on time and work as hard as hell. Bush people will come in to pick up extra shifts and they won't call in sick. They are the kind of people that made our nation great. Most people who try to work will complain, lounge around, talk to coworkers, shirk responsibilities and generally do little as possible. Krin will get on somebody's can if they are lazy or weak. Charlie has been guiding but he knows that if he came in we would hire him without hesitation. We know he would work hard. Ashley and Tyler also work extremely hard all of the time. Not a single one of these people wants fame and instead avoids it whenever possible. Except the young feller-Eric Salitan from LBZ. Chip would agree. I don't care for him much.

Last edited by kaboku68; 12/24/18.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
There are a lot of float hunters that hunt the Colleen and Sheenjek(where the Seldens live). Walt is one of the dudes who arranges float trips up to these places. They have been breaking into cabins and taking stuff on their floats through the area. I can tell you that most of the locals are not happy with this. The country has a hard time producing enough most for 25-35 groups of float hunters and locals. I am not anti-outside or anti-float hunting but I do not like it when groups like the BLM, USFWS and NPS turn locals from NW Alaska and Arctic Alaska against hunters then it pushes hard against the moose populations that are left.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,590
Posts18,473,439
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.