Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by hatari

....Let's set the record straight. For as long as I've been alive, I've listened to people that wish for businessman, a non - politician to run for and win the presidency. it finally happened. A business man will not sound like a politician, act like a politician, or govern like a politician because they are NOT politicians.....

He's not much of a businessman....

Tillerson was a businessman....

which one of those is incorrect?

If you think Tillerson was a "businessman" and "not a politician," you don't know how the corporate world operates. Tillerson was instrumental in bringing in homosexual leadership into the Boy Scouts, which is proving to be their "Waterloo." (Mattis had a chance to rid our military of sexual deviates, and return to a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, that had worked for decades. Instead he solidified the Obama policy of open sexual deviation in our military, which will eventually be our own "Waterloo.")

Now Trump is a businessman, who put his own capital at risk to build a thriving business. Big difference. Not politically correct,

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
edited for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Last edited by Sycamore; 12/25/18. Reason: Christmas

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did I miss it ?? The wild card, Israel.

I wonder if Israel is about to come unglued on Syria and Lebanon ? Iran has been saturating Lebanon and parts of Syria with Hamas and Hezbollah fighters and it seems to get uglier every day. Now may be the right time to get out of the way and let Israel take the lead for a while. No Americans could get caught up in the scrap if they are all gone.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Did I miss it ?? The wild card, Israel.

I wonder if Israel is about to come unglued on Syria and Lebanon ? Iran has been saturating Lebanon and parts of Syria with Hamas and Hezbollah fighters and it seems to get uglier every day. Now may be the right time to get out of the way and let Israel take the lead for a while. No Americans could get caught up in the scrap if they are all gone.

kwg

I was thinking the same thing kwg . . . not that I have done any in depth study or reading on the situation, but Trump and BeBe are close friends and allies in this fight . . . I wouldn't put it past them both to have set the schedule for the departure of U.S. troops. You can be sure the Iranians have not missed this developing situation either.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

424 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 42 invisible), 1,528 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,238
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.