I shot the P365 in an IDPA match yesterday. The accuracy was there, and the gun functioned 100%. But, the magazines really hang up on reloads, and the hard packed dirt and gravel were rough on the magazine base plates. I do not consider this to be a 5000 round per year gun.

Circling back to the main question:
Originally Posted by 65BR
What’s your pick for year round concealed carry?

I think it depends on what is meant by "year round" and "carry." For me, the Glock 26 falls on my short list of “one gun for everything.” The P365 does not. If year round carry involves an urbane lifestyle, like working in an office environment and going to stores, restaurants and movies, I think it could meet the criteria easily. If it involves activity where the gun is going to get banged around, I wouldn’t choose it. It certainly won’t replace my Glock 26 in the woods or when crawling around on the prairie sneaking up on antelope.

If "carry" means carrying it a lot and shooting only a few hundred rounds a year, I think the P365 has the edge there. The P365 fits in a Glock 43 Milt Sparks holster with some wiggle room, and it sligthly stretches, but works in, an Alabama pocket holster for a Glock 42 (no typo), so it is more convenient to carry as a general proposition.

I have both, so I can pick and choose. The P365 will not replace my Glock 26. My Glock 43 may be going down the road.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln