Print Thread
Hop To
Page 124 of 165 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Roberts adopted two Irish kids through another means outside the state in what may be considered an illegal manner. Zeros doj could have made things bad for him and his family.

Scum will stop at nothing to win, as you should know by your own character, la Roy, or lack thereof.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, some inconveient truths the handlers behind cnn, abc, cbs, etc are aware of but not informing their lemmings of is that Trump doesnt lie.

1. He said he didnt collude with Russia and it means little to msm tit suckers its true and

2. wouldnt have been illegal had he done so.

3. RR has said that the focus of the Mueller investigation is not Trump. There is no criminal investigation of Trump. RR, your hero told you so but all you can hear is what the MSM tells you.

4. Mueller is never going to bring charges against Trump. Think, use your brain. Quit swallowing the NWO deep state BS.

5. Trump said its a witch hunt, why, because its a Witch Hunt. Who is the witch, why its your Hillbitch.

6. Think, man, think! You and la Roy really are dumb enough to believe the MSM and think Mueller met with Trump for 31/2 hours asking for a job he had already served on for 12 years of a 10 year term. He wasnt eligible. He presided over the FBI turning a blind eye to Hillarys subversive act of selling U One to Russia for personal gain. I know you and la Roy dont care and just ignore it to swallow more palatable BS, but others dont ignore it. You ignore anticonstitional criminality because you are brainwashed to the MSM lie that the dims really care for you and are working for your best interest. (Thats why Peoosi just called for reversing Trumps tax cuts that got our economy going and its why she wants no wall).

Now Mueller may have been blackmailed into turning a blind eye or he may have done so on his own or for favors or money, but the fact is, its a fact.

Now, if you were Mueller and Trump met with you for 3.5 hours and explained to you how the freaking cow ate the cabbage and how he owened your ass would you be going after Trump, or would you be on a Witch Hunt?

You suckers are the ones following the NWO Jim Jones pied piper who is poisoning and destroying you're country with muzzy immigration and open borders and drugs and caravans now from Central America right in front of your very eyes, and you cant see it because youre focused on their lies.

Unreal.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/13/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by steve4102
[quote=jaguartx]
The Military will not be building this wall while RBG and Roberts are on the Court.

Tell us more about this blackmailing. With what leverage is he being blackmailed and how do you know this? Are you a confidante of his?

Or could this be fake news. Again.

Your hopes and dreams live on fake news. What did Trump say about the wall? What did Pelosi say about the wall?

Who said, "I took an oath to protect this country. Thats what I will do."

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Did these lemmings know they were rushing to their deaths or were they just blindly following their leaders?

Darn, too bad they had no WALL.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Pretty early in the morning to be drinkin' so hard, jag

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump doesnt lie.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting duo of stories out now.

First, that a counter-intel investigation was launched. I'm not in any way surprised; as I said at the very beginning of this, WTF else were our intel guys supposed to do?! This is their JOB, and only idiots could've missed all the red flags. Interestingly, y'all missed them. crazy What's notable is that, similar to the issuance of a FISA warrant, the initiation of an CI investigation into a sitting POTUS requires far, far more than just Angry Democrats on a Witch Hunt. Mark my words, there will have been communications intercepts or the like that justified the investigation, beyond the obvious stuff that was plain to see.

Second, that Trump has taken great efforts to conceal his communications with Putin within his own adminstration. Helsinki was the most glaring and frankly, the most insane example. Here's a guy under all kinds of heat over "Russia", so what does he do? He meets with Putin for TWO HOURS, with no Americans present other than an interpreter, who's notes he promptly confiscated. Then, to top it off, he stood next to a smirking Putin, while pissing down his own leg in submission, and threw American intelligence services under the bus.

That's just [bleep] weird.

Facts:

Trump knowingly lied to America to give Putin's attacks cover during the election;
His campaign was in constant contact with Russia, which they lied about;
His campaign participated in the attack on America by providing granular polling data to Russia;
Trump has lied about every aspect of this ever since. He literally could not have acted more guilty, and every. single. freaking. revelation since then has further reinforced the FACT that he's a lying traitorous POS.

There will be much, much, more.

Oh, and I've been right all along. Yep. Yuh-huh. Suck on THAT.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw that this thread had 2466 posts, and I innately knew that it was another picture thread with hot chicks.

So I clicked the mouse

I got jeffO, jaguar and leroy freaking beans...

SYSOP!!!

"Chances Will Be Taken"

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yeah, the only boobies in this thread are DJT and his forum acolytes.

It is looking rather grim for him and them (and the country). I did not think it would be this bad, but I was wrong. He just might hang.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
LeroyBeans,

Keep saying it until you "get it". = Mueller & his DIMocRAT supporters are on a WITCH HUNT & the ONLY real witch is Hillary ROTTEN Klintoon.

IF there was ONE standard of justice, rather than one for the politically powerful ELITES & a MUCH more inflexible/stern standard for ordinary folks (like you/me), she would be in jail for decades for several felonies.
(IF you/I was even half as corrupt & had broken even 1/5 of the laws that HRC has violated, we would be doing LIFE W/O parole in federal prison for fraud, dishonest business practices, bribery, criminal perjury, subornation of perjury & YES, involvement in numerous homicides in Arkansas.)

Fyi, I was a federal LE officer for 3 decades & I know how CORRUPT that the system is from top to bottom, when it comes to the "favored few".

yours, tex

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You f’wads must have missed Jonathan (I’m a lefty troll parading as a journalist)Karl on ABC telling ol’ George (Clinton Hack) Stephanopoulos that the Mueller Report isn’t going to amount to Shiit.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kroo88
You f’wads must have missed Jonathan (I’m a lefty troll parading as a journalist)Karl on ABC telling ol’ George (Clinton Hack) Stephanopoulos that the Mueller Report isn’t going to amount to Shiit.

Well, that aint what Commie News Network says.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bannination
Trump doesnt lie.

[Linked Image]

Yep, youre too fuggin dumb to tell the difference. You also cant tell the difference in a dimocrap and a commie, not that you would care.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[quote=jaguartx]
The Military will not be building this wall while RBG and Roberts are on the Court.

Tell us more about this blackmailing. With what leverage is he being blackmailed and how do you know this? Are you a confidante of his?

Yes

Interesting. Quite the fantasy world you live in.

You asked, he answered, but you would rather believe a lie. You would rather believe we gotta pass the bill to see whats in it.

You think all people are no better than you and your ilk which are lying dimocraps.

And you know what? You cant help it. Its human nature. That is the real reason you shouldnt be a liar. Its because you are cursed by your own self in that you live a life of never being able to believe another human being.

Maybe thats why dimocreeeps are so fugged up. Its them against the world, with no refuge for rest.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kroo88

Well, that aint what Commie News Network says.

Here is what "Carl" Bernstein said on CNN.

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-re...ce=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

But Bernstein slammed Trump’s dismissal of the probe.

“This is about the most serious counterintelligence people we have in the U.S. government saying, ‘Oh, my God, the president’s words and actions lead us to conclude that somehow he has become a witting, unwitting, or half-witting pawn, certainly in some regards, to Vladimir Putin,'” Bernstein explained during his appearance on Reliable Sources .

“From a point of view of strength… rather, he has done what appears to be Putin’s goals. He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment.

“And that is part of what the draft of Mueller’s report, I’m told, is to be about,” he said. “We know there has been collusion by [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn. We know there has been collusion of some sort by [Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul] Manafort. The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Better not read this. 101 documented contacts between the Trump campaign and "Russia". Be sure not to read deep enough to where, for comic relief, they provide a much-abridged list of the times that Trump campaign members, administration members, and/or Trump himself say there were NO contacts.

It's just kinda funny. Also, pathetic that any adult believes a word Lyin' Trump says.

Put that in your alt.pipe and smoke it. wink

https://themoscowproject.org/explai...-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...ort-almost-certain-to-be-anti-climactic/

KARL: What I am getting is that this is all building up to the Mueller report and raising expectations of a bombshell report. And there have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year on this. But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic. If you look at what the FBI was investigating in that New York Times report, you look at what they were investigating, Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation. He has been writing his report in real time through these indictments and we have seen nothing from Mueller on the central question of, was there any coordination, collusion, with the Russians in the effort to meddle in the elections? Or was there even any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing, there’s been no indication of that …

STEPHANOPOULOS: They hadn’t laid that out yet in the indictments but how do things like the Trump Tower meeting with Russians, Don Jr., Paul Manafort, Paul Manafort giving polling data to Ukrainian oligarchs, the pursuit of a Trump Tower in Moscow. How does that fit into this theory?

KARL: What we’ve certainly seen over and over again is the people around the president, first of all, have been willing to lie to investigators, and had their own dealings with Russians, had their own agendas with Russians. And Manafort was trying to get paid for his work on behalf of Ukraine. Flynn had his own dealings. But it is not added up to anything of the central question, again, was there anybody – was the Trump campaign aware of or coordinating with the Russians in their effort to meddle with the election. So far there’s been nothing on that and I’m led to believe don’t expect there’s going to be any.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Put that in your alt.pipe and smoke it. wink

You know......When I say "Jeff Obama, How dumb can you be?" it really isn't meant to be a challenge but whatever carry on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by RickBin

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...ort-almost-certain-to-be-anti-climactic/

KARL: What I am getting is that this is all building up to the Mueller report and raising expectations of a bombshell report. And there have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year on this. But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic. If you look at what the FBI was investigating in that New York Times report, you look at what they were investigating, Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation. He has been writing his report in real time through these indictments and we have seen nothing from Mueller on the central question of, was there any coordination, collusion, with the Russians in the effort to meddle in the elections? Or was there even any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing, there’s been no indication of that …

STEPHANOPOULOS: They hadn’t laid that out yet in the indictments but how do things like the Trump Tower meeting with Russians, Don Jr., Paul Manafort, Paul Manafort giving polling data to Ukrainian oligarchs, the pursuit of a Trump Tower in Moscow. How does that fit into this theory?

KARL: What we’ve certainly seen over and over again is the people around the president, first of all, have been willing to lie to investigators, and had their own dealings with Russians, had their own agendas with Russians. And Manafort was trying to get paid for his work on behalf of Ukraine. Flynn had his own dealings. But it is not added up to anything of the central question, again, was there anybody – was the Trump campaign aware of or coordinating with the Russians in their effort to meddle with the election. So far there’s been nothing on that and I’m led to believe don’t expect there’s going to be any.

Can you imagine the Rachel Maddow lackeys hearing this news?

Whaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

TFF

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge

“This is about the most serious counterintelligence people we have in the U.S. government saying, ‘Oh, my God, the president’s words and actions lead us to conclude that somehow he has become a witting, unwitting, or half-witting pawn, certainly in some regards, to Vladimir Putin,'” Bernstein explained during his appearance on Reliable Sources .

“From a point of view of strength… rather, he has done what appears to be Putin’s goals. He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment.

“And that is part of what the draft of Mueller’s report, I’m told, is to be about,” he said. “We know there has been collusion by [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn. We know there has been collusion of some sort by [Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul] Manafort. The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?”

I had a hunch something like that would come up. When you can't pin a crime on him, you make some schidt up.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 01/13/19.
Page 124 of 165 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,462
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.