Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Tomorrow

We'll start a thread about "who still carries a handkerchief ?

Pocket snot storage device????

Eeeewwwww.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by slumlord

Just keep digging the hole deeper.

I just thought of this
Maybe dude is hoping that rat dog gets killed by one of the big fenced in dogs somehow

Maybe it's his wifes dog and he hates the little schit shooting outta its ass mutha fugga also.

Hmmm.
Could be so. You can't be held liable if your dog kills the neighbors dog/cat/goat/chicken etc. on your property. At least not here anyway.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I've never seen so many grown men afraid of a little dog shyt or piss on their lawn either. Geezus what a bunch of sad sacks. My lawns covered with it. Don't like it, stay the fugg off my lawn. I didn't invite your sorry ass anyway and I got a sign that says "Go Away" at the end of my driveway.

I know, right !!

There's some real life Red Flag candidates on this mofo 😄😄

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get yourself a nice strong slingshot and some birds egg sized rocks. Hit that pooch with one and he won't come back unless it is a complete dumbazz.

I wanna see a video of that dog standing on it's front legs shootin chit

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too much of an animal lover to shoot the neighbors dog with anything more than an air soft, which I have done several times. Just one shot and they dont come back, except the pit bull from down the road, he got the air soft on full auto, he took at least 10 hits in 2 seconds, and he never came back, no more problems with dog [bleep] on the path to my truck.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Not Yet but this year there was a dog running on my 40 acres that belonged to the neighbors 1/2 mile away.
I went over and asked them to keep it chained during deer season. I had to call 3 days in a row before I convinced them it was important. Its a friendly dog and it is a pet but it needs to be with his owner not in my yard.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
No, I woud not. Get the law involved or whatever, unless your safety is threatened, you will regret doing that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One of my friends had a dog chasing his cattle. Went out on the 4wheeler to shoot the dog. The dog ran back home. My friend put the gun away and then went to the house and politely told the dog owner that if he saw the dog doing it again he’d shoot it. The dog owner told him there is no way he’d shoot a dog just for chasing cattle. My friend said, “buddy I’ll shoot my own dog if he’s chasing cattle, don’t think I’ll have any hesitation shooting your dog.”

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Not just for being in my yard - but I have shot a couple + of my own for chasing livestock. NO mercy shown when livestock is involved!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SSS

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I've used BB guns before.... the sound scares them more than what little impact the BB may have.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Where I lived in town there was a little American Eskimo that would do its business in my yard and bark at me in my yard as well. I could have rung its neck had I caught the damn thing. I moved and forgot about it, then moved again a couple of years later. Low and behold, guess who's back pissing on my shrubs? I finally found the owner about the time it kicked the bucket. His next dog was a Rottweiler and it then terrorized the neighborhood. Having small children, I talked to him about the dog every time I had a problem with it. We even became friends, riding dirt bikes together and camping occasionally. His next door neighbors were dirty hippies who bragged that they called animal control on the dog every day but were always nice to his face. Eventually the dog was taken by animal control and put down--it escaped all the time because he was too lazy to fix his fence and his door and it had become really mean. He blamed me for the dog being taken! Turns out I was the only one with the balls to talk to him to his face about the animal so I guess he thought I was the only one with a problem though I met one neighbor who wouldn't walk anywhere without a small club and another that swore he would shoot it and claimed to walk with his pistol for the occasion. I never did call animal control on it, but his family blamed us.

So my advice is talk to the neighbor like a man and then get blamed when they pick someone else's bb's from its hide.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just for walking across your yard...JFC

Go in the house and watch some more wrasslin.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The paint ball idea is OK, but if it was me I would just go over and talk to my neighbor and try to work it out.

But, if someone shot one of my dogs, it would be their nightmare unless they shot me too. I don't care, cop, neighbor, president 0bama hunting for dinner. My dogs are fenced in but I have had a cop come pounding on my front door and shining a flashlight in my front door at 3:am. There was a car off in the ditch across from my house in a big snow storm, probably newspaper delivery. He could have called in the plate to see who it was, but he pounded on my door and seemed to have his hand on his gun with my dogs going crazy on the other side of the door. I had thrown on a trench coat over my underwear and had a Mossy 500 12 ga with 3-inch 00 buck underneath. I cracked the door and he was pretty nasty accusing me of this being my car and saying there were footprints coming down to my house. My dogs were going crazy and I had a focus on his gun hand and if he had started pulling his gun out he would have gotten a face full of 00-buck. You just don't go banging on someone's door at 3:00 am and act so aggressive that the dogs are upset.

So yes, if someone shot one of my dogs I would certainly take them out in the worst sort of way. Probably rifle to both shoulders to prevent CCW and then lube up the barrel of the 12 ga and insert about 10 inches up the buttocks before pulling the trigger and their last memory is all the crap blasting out of their mouth. So don't hurt my dogs, I care more about them than I do about you.

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
What kind of "hay" did you decide on for your "cattle"?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I've done it more than once.

I'd kill a MFer that shot my dog if I could prove it to my satisfaction. And he'd never see it coming...

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 01/14/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
that poop shooter must be related to the pug:

I say take him in and adopt him, then he's crapping on your/his yard..............

which it is after he craps there more than once................at least in his mind.

Marking behavior is strong stuff.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
There is one across the street that barks at night. I sometimes think about shooting that MFer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
dogs don't know where property lines are!

I'd say that's a low life thing to do.

Mike

Dog's do not know property lines and that is exactly why it is the owners responsibility to keep them from going on other peoples property. I do not how many of my "neighbors," and I use that term loosely, dogs I've shot over the years. I didn't shoot them just for fun either, as they were doing something they had no need to be doing when I let loose on them. It's not something I enjoyed doing, but just a necessary part of running a farm.

I've even had one of the best dogs I ever owned killed by a neighbor.......and I didn't say a thing, because the dog got onto their property. Now, if ever saw that SOB lying on the side of the road with his guts on fire, I wouldn't pizz in his mouth to put it out. But, he was well within his right to do what he did, as far as I can tell.

Contrary to what many people believe, a dog does not have the "right" to wander all over the neighborhood crapping in people's yards, chasing their cat, getting into their garbage, and barking every 5 seconds. As much as love them, they're an animal, not a human, and as such need to be kept under control. If you can't do that, then you have no need to have a dog.

As far as shooting one with a CO-2 gun, a BB gun also works very well, and usually doesn't penetrate the skin unless you really pump them up. Just don't ask me how I know.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I've done it more than once.

I'd kill a MFer that shot my dog if I could prove it to my satisfaction. And he'd never see it coming...

Psycho.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1936M71, 160user, 22250rem, 46 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,708
Posts18,475,359
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.