Hop To
Page 125 of 165 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 164 165
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickBin

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...ort-almost-certain-to-be-anti-climactic/

KARL: What I am getting is that this is all building up to the Mueller report and raising expectations of a bombshell report. And there have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year on this. But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic. If you look at what the FBI was investigating in that New York Times report, you look at what they were investigating, Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation. He has been writing his report in real time through these indictments and we have seen nothing from Mueller on the central question of, was there any coordination, collusion, with the Russians in the effort to meddle in the elections? Or was there even any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing, there’s been no indication of that …

STEPHANOPOULOS: They hadn’t laid that out yet in the indictments but how do things like the Trump Tower meeting with Russians, Don Jr., Paul Manafort, Paul Manafort giving polling data to Ukrainian oligarchs, the pursuit of a Trump Tower in Moscow. How does that fit into this theory?

KARL: What we’ve certainly seen over and over again is the people around the president, first of all, have been willing to lie to investigators, and had their own dealings with Russians, had their own agendas with Russians. And Manafort was trying to get paid for his work on behalf of Ukraine. Flynn had his own dealings. But it is not added up to anything of the central question, again, was there anybody – was the Trump campaign aware of or coordinating with the Russians in their effort to meddle with the election. So far there’s been nothing on that and I’m led to believe don’t expect there’s going to be any.

Classic!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw
I saw that this thread had 2466 posts, and I innately knew that it was another picture thread with hot chicks.

So I clicked the mouse

I got jeffO, jaguar and leroy freaking beans...

SYSOP!!!

Dude!

After a very slow start, my goal was to see this get to 1000 posts. JeffO has single handedly got 2500 in sight for my humble post. It wasn't even one of my good ones either, just a great topic. Run with it! On to 3000! smile smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
I saw that this thread had 2466 posts, and I innately knew that it was another picture thread with hot chicks.

So I clicked the mouse

SYSOP!!!

Dude!

After a very slow start, my goal was to see this get to 1000 posts. JeffO has single handedly got 2500 in sight for my humble post. It wasn't even one of my good ones either, just a great topic. Run with it! On to 3000! smile smile

You and CNN have milked this issue to death, CNN on purpose, you, not so much.

Talk to Bin about royalties or some type of compensation.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It's a topic not going away for a while. This post gives Jeff a conveient place to land everytime he gets a ray of sunshine from Mueller. This post lies dormant until something stirs his soul, and then out he comes!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
And it gives so many others a place to vent, pound their chests, and try out their lastest, most devastating ... insults and name calling

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Kenneth

So I clicked the mouse

SYSOP!!!

Dude!

You and CNN have milked this issue to death, CNN on purpose, you, not so much.

Talk to Bin about royalties or some type of compensation.

And talk to me about another bottle of whiskey. Im getting low on shots for special occasions and i would hate to run dry and let this epic thread die.

It, it, it feels like its a part of me.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Does that mean I have to bet you will ignore Banninbuttboi?

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And talk to me about another bottle of whiskey. Im getting low on shots for special occasions and i would hate to run dry and let this epic thread die.

It, it, it feels like its a part of me.

Have no fear, you couldn't quit binge drinking to save your life - and luckily, this thread will go on just fine without ya. Trust me.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
And it gives so many others a place to vent, pound their chests, and BATHE YOU IN THE LIGHT OF DAY.

You should be thankful in that the truth will set you free. Of course, you and yours would prefer being kept safe on the plantation by the DNC. Remember Hillarys mentor, your Hon Senator Robert Byrd, former grand master of the KKK.
Oh! I forgot, he voted to increase the welfare payments for your proud folks, to make amends for killing your sons in Nam and to buy your proud votes.

Of course, adequate renumeration is a mitigating factor in this dirty consortium.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Does that mean I have to bet you will ignore Banninbuttboi?

God bless you son. I knew i could trust you to give me hope for a continuing as a future Comey/Jell0 prognosticator.

Praise the Lord. Do i smell the sweet taste of great whis, uh, success again?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jeff0 is appropriate for several reasons the least of which is his record on predictions......Jeff0 is Oh’fer a bazillion. This pathetic example of propaganda and hysteria will make Jeff0.....Oh’fer a bazillion and one. 😂

All the predictions he makes about the President might make him wet in his fantasy world but they don’t amount to chit in the real world. I do hope that the guilty bastards pay the price of justice but I believe they’ll wind up being mostly democrats with a few republicans in the mix.

The Manaforts of the world have no allegiance, no ethics or morals and follow whichever party blows them best. They blow whichever way the money blows.

Dick Morris is another example of a money grubbing cockroach.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is he making Isaac look good?

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Attorney General nominee William Barr broke with President Donald Trump during his confirmation hearing Tuesday, saying he didn’t think special counsel Robert Mueller is involved in a “witch hunt” investigation.
Barr told Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) that he did not think Mueller "would be involved in a witch hunt," a term Trump has used repeatedly to deride the investigation. Barr also told the Judiciary Committee that he agreed with former Attorney General Jeff Sessions' decision to recuse himself from the Russia investigation...

Swamp creature! Gaaaaa! Run for your alt.safe spaces!

Of course it's not a Witch Hunt. That's just a term Individual-1 uses to horn up his ever-shrinking band of retards. Instead, it's a serious-as-a-heart-attack intelligence investigation into something that actually happened, namely a massive and effective attack on the core principle of our democracy and an attempt o destabilize same, and to determine if and to what extent the Trump campaign and even Indidual-1 hisself aided in that attack.

Since it's now in the public domain that the following HAPPENED:

- Trump knowingly lied during the election to give Russia cover;
- his campaign chairman passed granular polling data to Russia, which was then weaponized and used as part of the attack;
- in total contraction to his public statements, the Trump campaign was in near-constant communication with Russia and Wiki;
- the Trump campaign sent Prince to the Seychelles to try to set up a back-channel for comms outside the US government;
- in total contradiction to his public statements (there's a theme here) Individual-1 WAS pursuing a massive business deal in Russia during the election;
- in total contradiction to his public statements, Individual-1 did send Cohen to Prague (or its outskirts- see what they did there, numbskulls?) to meet with Russians;
- after being "elected" (sic) Individual-1 took great pains to cover his tracks in an utterly unprecedented fashion, to include a 2-hour private meeting with Putin WHICH HE ENSURED THERE IS NO RECORD OF WHATSOEVER.
- time after time after time, Individual-1 and his close campaign associates have caught in lie after lie after lie. Oh no, nothing to see THERE!

I could continue but suffice it to say, yeah, no, this ain't a witch hunt. So kudos to Barr for stating the obvious.

He's also correct about Sessions' recusal. There were actually two rock-solid reasons why that was the correct and legal thing to do.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Mid Terms have come and gone, who is our POTUS?

FJB & FJT
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

- the Trump campaign sent Prince to the Seychelles to try to set up a back-channel for comms outside the US government;

He sent PRINCE to the Seychelles? Damn!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge

“This is about the most serious counterintelligence people we have in the U.S. government saying, ‘Oh, my God, the president’s words and actions lead us to conclude that somehow he has become a witting, unwitting, or half-witting pawn, certainly in some regards, to Vladimir Putin,'” Bernstein explained during his appearance on Reliable Sources .

“From a point of view of strength… rather, he has done what appears to be Putin’s goals. He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment.

I meant to comment on this earlier. It's a face saving exit strategy for the witch hunters. "No, we couldn't find anything illegal, but he may have unwittingly helped Russia." Hell, they knew going in they weren't going to find any illegal interaction with Russia. They did think that the open ended investigation would lead them to some crime they could hang on Trump. I am amazed that it didn't. I can't imagine a team of the most vicious agenda driven lawyers conducting an investigation on a billionaire international business magnate and not finding something he did wrong. It certainly will speak well of him and his team if they can't find anything. Hell, I probably made a mistake on my taxes at some point. Their pride and their agenda won't let them leave without some sort of scathing rebuke. The above is it.

And Democrats will celebrate with a great big "I told you so."

It's really a pretty good strategy for them. I just hope the new AG has the balls enough to seek justice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Going on close to 2 years now and Jell0 hasn't been right about anything. He's going to be devastated when Mueller comes out with his report and says "Yeah sorry, no collusion to be found here folks". It will be epic I am sure.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
But nothing Hill n Bill did raised an eyebrow.Right.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Going on close to 2 years now and Jell0 hasn't been right about anything. He's going to be devastated when Mueller comes out with his report and says "Yeah sorry, no collusion to be found here folks". It will be epic I am sure.

He'll hang on the words of rebuke in Mueller's report. He'll hang on them as if they are clear evidence that Trump broke the law. Watch. That's why Mueller will pen them. He owes his supporters something.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
“Not ALL FBI Agents are moral pariahs. 60% are good American patriots who joined the Agency in good faith expecting to serve their Country and put bad people behind bars.

The other 40% are Peter Strozk and Lisa Page. ALL of FBI HQ is populated by the Strozk/Page types. Recruitment of this type of Agent started under Mueller and continued under Comey. Mueller drove out all of the old school “Brick Agents” shortly after he became Director.

Mueller implemented an “up or out” policy where all SSAs were required to move to DC and do Headquarters time or lose their GS 14 pay grade. This policy change by Mueller purposely targeted the most senior Agents in the FBI who had finally earned the right to move their family to a medium sized office in fly over country, had teenage kids and were living a comfortable life.

Mueller knew these Agents would not uproot their families and move to DC. Hundreds of these senior Agents immediately retired. Literally thousands of years of investigative experience left the FBI overnight.

This is exactly what Mueller wanted. These were the men and women who would have called Mueller out when he started transforming the FBI from a criminal investigative organization into a domestic intelligence organization (it is illegal to collect intelligence on American citizens).

Mueller immediately began filling the ranks with Strozk/Page types. The FBI does extensive psychological screening of applicants. Stroke and Page are self interested, well-educated cowards whose only motivation is their own promotion and paycheck. In other words they are people who will be blindly loyal to the Agency and will obey any order no matter how un-Constitutional or unlawful. This is the psychological profile that Mueller and Comey actively recruited and hired.

On the flip-side, combat veterans, patriots, have been denied employment by the FBI at all costs (they all mysteriously fail the polygraph and background check).

The morale of the good Agents is at rock bottom. Everyone is retiring as soon as they are eligible. Younger Agents are leaving as soon as they can find another line of work. They are ashamed of the badge.

It is time to abolish the FBI. Make the 56 FBI field offices the Investigative Branch of DHS. Fire everyone in the FBI and make them re-apply for their job under new standards. President Trump can remodel FBIHQ into a hotel. Or better yet, burn it to the ground and salt the earth. Hang everyone on the 7th floor for treason.”

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 125 of 165 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 72 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,514
Posts18,509,439
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.