Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Why did he change his name? Why did federal government irs have problems with him and DWI problems?

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
mtnsnake,

His legal name is: ROBERT FRANCIS O'ROURKE, - To my knowledge, it hasn't been officially changed.

Further, he was NOT called "Beto" as a childhood nickname, as he has repeatedly claimed. = Just another of many falsehoods, both LARGE & SMALL, that he gets away with because of the FAWNING/cheer-leading/incurious press is covering-up for almost EVERY leftist DIMocRAT.
(LOOK how the press covered up for Teddy Kennedy & the NEEDLESS & PREVENTABLE death of Mary Jo Kopechne, when the 3 networks KNEW that he had the wreck because he was DRUNK..)

Sooner or later & HOPEFULLY SOONER, the general public will DISCOUNT all the cheer-leading of the LIARS in the LEFTIST PRESS & for a generation (or perhaps forever) nobody will believe ANYTHING that the press claims.
(TRUST, once lost, is nearly impossible to regain.)

ADDENDA: Mr O'Rourke is about as DUMB as Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is. - People in El Paso who know & who like him, see him as a FRIENDLY & inoffensive DUNCE. - I know a member of the country club that he belongs to, who says: "A nice kid, who is a good guy to drink with. PITY that he's just not very smart."

yours, tex

Last edited by DarlaG; 01/16/19. Reason: addenda
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I was just wondering.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 01/16/19.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bob the drunken burglar.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
I said months ago, he should be referred to as "Bobby" o'rourke.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Yesterday Rush referred to him as “Bozo O’Rourke”. I thought that was fitting.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DarlaG
mtnsnake,

ADDENDA: Mr O'Rourke is about as DUMB as Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is. - People in El Paso who know & who like him, see him as a FRIENDLY & inoffensive DUNCE. - I know a member of the country club that he belongs to, who says: "A nice kid, who is a good guy to drink with. PITY that he's just not very smart."

yours, tex

I find it hard to believe that anyone is as dumb as Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, except for the people who voted her into office. They must be the dumbest people on earth.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We call him But Ole around our house. Unfortunately he has a good liberal following. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I love the Bozo

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mr. O'rourke and Ms. Cortez are not any less qualified to be president than was Mr. Obama. Either could easily be elected. They are both more lovable characters than, and actually as qualified as the execrable Ms. Clinton. And she was very nearly elected.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Hastings,

What O'Rourke, Ocasio-Cortez & Hillary ROTTEN Clinton have in common is that they are all UNFIT for any "office of public trust" by reason of "flaws of character"..

yours, tex

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Here he is in a dress.

Last edited by baldhunter; 01/17/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
New yorkers are pretty stupid and dumb.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by baldhunter
[Linked Image]

Here he is in a dress.

Originally Posted by baldhunter
[Linked Image]

Here he is in a dress.

Back in his punk rock band days which makes him so cool to the millennial types.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mr. O'Rourke and Ms. Cortez are not any less qualified to be president than was Mr. Obama. Either could easily be elected. They are both more lovable characters than....... the execrable Ms. Clinton. And she was very nearly elected.

Yep, I was subject to some.... "ahem".... criticism..... for suggesting that O-C was gonna be as big as she is turning out to be. She's the darling of the media, going to be built up as a hero, and as such is gonna be influential in the next election cycle. Attempts by the Right to illustrate her intellectual shortcomings will all fall flat, and will only serve to keep her name before the public.

O'Rourke has successfully pulled off his "Latino" gig, not hard to do as by definition it ain't too much of a stretch for him to identify himself as "Hispanic", ie. raised in a Spanish-speaking culture. Most Texas Hispanics at least self-identify on the forms as "White: Hispanic" (as opposed to "White: Not Hispanic") which is why those terms are usually listed separately from "Asian, Pacific Islander...." etc..... in which section Hispanics check "White"

O'Rourke speaks fluent Spanish and he's from El Paso, us belaboring the point ain't gonna cost him any.

IMHO even odds on O'Rourke or Kamala Harris being the Democrat nominee in 2020. This next Presidential election is gonna be a toss up too.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
As I understand, Beto O'Rourke is an Italian-American that is currently identifying as a Mexican.
But, it could be worse, he could be identifying as a female Mexican, I suppose.....
Who knows anymore?

Last edited by Virginian2; 01/17/19.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DarlaG
Sooner or later,.....the general public will DISCOUNT all the cheer-leading of the LIARS in the LEFTIST PRESS.

Doubt it. THe whole world lies in the power of the evil One.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Virginian,

O'Rourke is 100% "lace curtain Irish", rather than Italian-American.

yours, tex

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Her names going to be got my ass beto'd after the primaries!

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mr. O'rourke and Ms. Cortez are not any less qualified to be president than was Mr. Obama. Either could easily be elected. They are both more lovable characters than, and actually as qualified as the execrable Ms. Clinton. And she was very nearly elected.

Actually, Cortez isn't old enough to serve as POTUS...she will have to wait until 2024.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (Anaconda, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, BallisticBRYAN, 8 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,411
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.