Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 128 of 165 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
TDS & Desperation tends to make you reach for the short straw........

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see you got Bleeped earlier Rick? I'm glad to see I'm not the only one......... wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RickBin
I am shocked.

Shocked, I tell you!

Me too.

*Nobody* out-googles Jag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
TDS & Desperation tends to make you reach for the short straw........

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see you got Bleeped earlier Rick? I'm glad to see I'm not the only one......... wink

Dang moderators! smile

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I wonder if old Jell-O is on the top rung of a 3-foot tall ladder about now contemplating hari-kari.......... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Let's pause a minute while you find your calculators. The math involves percentages and addition and we'll pick this up again in a bit. K? K.

THE MATH

Nosler® AccuBond® Bullets .284 140 gr.
shipping (just ship directly to me)

$31.99
$ 5.00 (estimated shipping)
______
Look on your dumbass face priceless
No calculator needed grin

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Levin just reported Mueller is covering his groups ass as not being leakers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Let me get this straight.

Michael Cohen has the proverbial smoking gun in his possession. "THE" get-out-of-jail-free card. Trump on a platter.

Yet this experienced attorney is unable to leverage that golden ticket either into a pardon from Trump, or a pass from Mueller.

Instead, he is gonna do 3 years in the pen.

Man, he must be a [bleep] negotiator. shocked

Or another Jell0.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
I am shocked.

Shocked, I tell you!

Actually I am shocked.
Shocked that Mueller would come forward with the truth.

Something doesn’t add up here.

Mueller leaks to Buzzfeed, then says Buzzfeed lied?

Like you, I am shocked that Mueller actually stepped in to disabuse everyone of false info. Seems odd.

What I am not shocked at is that the info itself was, apparently, false. Red flags all OVER on this one. As I posted before, if I am Cohen, and I can deliver Trump's head on a platter, I am either getting complete immunity from Mueller, or a pardon from Trump. Nobody (who has decided to cooperate with prosecutors) walks into the pen for 3 years and gives up their license to practice law for life with the mother of all hole cards in their hand.

Also, I wonder at what point it becomes incumbent on Mueller go public with truly damning information. For example, if, as alleged by Buzzfeed, the President suborned perjury and obstructed justice, what, you let him continue to perform the duties of the office of the President for months or years while you finish your investigation? That's a question I'd like to see addressed.

Last edited by RickBin; 01/18/19. Reason: Added: who has decided to cooperate with prosecutors

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Guys, I'm not seeing a lot of enthusiasm for my soon-to-be-realeased Numerical Analysis. Can you at least please just PRETEND?! Man. Hurt a guy why dontcha.

Cohen has expressed both in word and in deed that he wants to get on the right side of this, for family and country, and from a historical perspective. He's in a position to know the severity of what he's trying to get on the right side of. Clearly, he's willing to trade 3 years of freedom for that. That should tell you something. Hint: it apparently doesn't. wink

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I wonder if old Jell-O is on the top rung of a 3-foot tall ladder about now contemplating hari-kari.......... laugh

[Linked Image]

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm kinda wondering if the Trump admin just found their leaker?

One story I read today said that the source was a high up Trump Official..........Maybe they got a leaker and made the Fake News look like their asses they are, the proverbial "Two birds with one stone".

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm kinda wondering if the Trump admin just found their leaker?

One story I read today said that the source was a high up Trump Official..........Maybe they got a leaker and made the Fake News look like their asses they are, the proverbial "Two birds with one stone".

We shall have to see if anyone gets their walking papers shortly.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope they got a leakier.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAGA!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Guys, I'm not seeing a lot of enthusiasm for my soon-to-be-realeased Numerical Analysis. Can you at least please just PRETEND?! Man. Hurt a guy why. dontcha.

Cohen has expressed both in word and in deed that he wants to get on the right side of this, for family and country, and from a historical perspective. He's in a position to know the severity of what he's trying to get on the right side of. Clearly, he's willing to trade 3 years of freedom for that. That should tell you something. Hint: it apparantky doesn't. wink

And we all know that Cohen is a man of integrity. He is to be trusted.

For sure. After all, Trump hired him for years, so he has to be good.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
I am shocked.

Shocked, I tell you!

Actually I am shocked.
Shocked that Mueller would come forward with the truth.

Something doesn’t add up here.

Mueller leaks to Buzzfeed, then says Buzzfeed lied?

Like you, I am shocked that Mueller actually stepped in to disabuse everyone of false info. Seems odd.

What I am not shocked at is that the info itself was, apparently, false. Red flags all OVER on this one. As I posted before, if I am Cohen, and I can deliver Trump's head on a platter, I am either getting complete immunity from Mueller, or a pardon from Trump. Nobody (who has decided to cooperate with prosecutors) walks into the pen for 3 years and gives up their license to practice law for life with the mother of all hole cards in their hand.

Also, I wonder at what point it becomes incumbent on Mueller go public with truly damning information. For example, if, as alleged by Buzzfeed, the President suborned perjury and obstructed justice, what, you let him continue to perform the duties of the office of the President for months or years while you finish your investigation? That's a question I'd like to see addressed.

The last point about it being incumbent on Mueller to come forward with truly damning information is an good one. I think it is becoming clear that Mueller's counterintelligence investigation is taking precedence over his criminal investigation. He is clearly holding off indictments for several people who clearly believe they will be indicted and this has been true since the beginning.

We are going to find out eventually that what Mueller is trying to get to the bottom of (international corruption between organized crime, corrupt foreign governments, corrupt international corporations and certain players in our government) is more important to him than Trump's head on a platter.

Trump is 72 years old and won't be around forever. The "iron triangles" global corruption that Mueller has been writing about and giving speeches about since 2011 will be around forever unless someone (Mueller) crushes it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Whats taking precedence is Mueller investigating everyone he can to tie them up from being questioned by Huber or the senate in order to keep his own ass out of GITMO.

His criminal past may have endangered him to the point of flipping to save hisbown ass and if that's the case you wont like the result of his work.

Hilkary has begged Trump to deal but her hands have shed the blood of patriots so she will probably recieve no quarter.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/19/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Whats taking precedence is Mueller investigating everyone he can to tie them up from being questioned by Huber or the senate in order to keep his own ass out of GITMO.

His criminal past may have endangered him to the point of flipping to save hisbown ass and if that's the case you wont like the result of his work.

Hilkary has begged Trump to deal but her hands have shed the blood of patriots so she will probably recieve no quarter.

Had your cat walked back and forth across your keyboard the resultant characters on the page would make more sense than what you typed.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Unlike you, i dont have a cat. I have a gsp hunting bird dog. Ive posted her picture often enough but too much dope wont let you remember.

I must remember to post things perfectly to allow the retards to be able to figure it out.

Your rolling thunder is a real mans popcorn fart.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/19/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 128 of 165 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,511
Posts18,509,390
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.