Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No, thats Satanic chit.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Tin foil anyone?

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, you and Elk are of the opinion he could do that, piss the rinos and dims off and not be impeached?

Impeached???......for what.....defending the nation from invasion? Removing illegal criminals from the country, instead of housing, feeding, schooling, and medical care......at the tax payer's expense?

Seriously?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove
Tin foil anyone?

Graduated much past that now.

We are now in Custom Fitted Stainless Steel, hand forged skull cap territory.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
So, you and Elk are of the opinion he could do that, piss the rinos and dims off and not be impeached?

Impeached???......for what.....defending the nation from invasion? Removing illegal criminals from the country, instead of housing, feeding, schooling, and medical care......at the tax payer's expense?

Seriously?

Impeachment is NOT a criminal process. It's a political process.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Just when you don't think the Fire could get any more whacky...

Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party

Holy chit.

Go shoot some Coyotes. It's over your pay grade.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Seriously?

Point out where I insinuated it was criminal.

I'm fully aware of the impeachment process, and how it works. I watched Nixon's impeachment.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Springcove
Tin foil anyone?

Graduated much past that now.

We are now in Custom Fitted Stainless Steel, hand forged skull cap territory.

You forgot the night vision scope.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Everything is bigger in Texas. Even the blowhards......
If it weren't for Texans spending money in your state, skiing and hunting, your state would be broke. Go blow that fact...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Reagan Amesty 2 incoming.

Making Amigos Great Again ™

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.

There a lots of things the American Military is capable of. And there a lot of things which are politically expedient, and there are a lot of things which are moral. Those three things do not always align. The US Army could have easily wiped every Native American from the face of the continent. Then we would not have to deal with all these reservations today. But mass murder and genocide is not moral, and that fact made it not politically expedient.

We have that same conundrum today with illegal immigrant residents.

Yes, we have the ability to round up every one of them and dump them back across the border. But is it politically expedient? Sure, if you ask the members of this board.

But how about if we ask a real sampling of average Americans. You know "moderate" Republicans as well as the idiots (half the nation) which voted for Hillary.

I do not know that is actually moral to take a guy (or gal) who was brought to America as a two year old child. A guy who has six or seven citizen children, and a bunch of citizen grandkids. A guy who has worked like a dog his entire life to make a life for his family, A guy with veteran children, or veteran grandkids. Kids who are gainfully employed and paying their fair share of the tax burden. And who, by the way, are starting to vote for conservatives, if the ones I know are any example.

I just do not know that it is moral to rip this guy away from his family, and ship him to a foreign country where he has no knowledge and no ties. I do know, it is NOT politically expedient. Just as Johnson locked up the black vote for a 100 years. The republican who deported "that guy or gal" would also lock up the Hispanic vote for the Democrats for 100 yrs.

Anyone with a criminal record? Deport the hell out of em. The Hispanics are glad to see them go, as are anyone else but the radical leftists.

The proper, and politically expedient thing to do is offer these folks a path to citizenship, if they want it.

And GET THE WALL BUILT, to stop all future incursions.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Seriously?

Exactly

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Trump has been f*cking gun owners in the ass with a smile on his face and will do it again. Most here won't admit he's done anything wrong because they don't want to see past the fact that he lowered their taxes and the economy and their investments are growing. In other words, he put money in their pockets so they'll keep their mouth shut and smile as he bends them over on gun control and tramples their constitutional rights.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I believe 2 things got Trump elected.......he promised to do something about the border, and people did not want Hillary. He should have forced the issue first thing on border security, and made the Swamp either blink or showed the American people their true color. I do not believe he would have been impeached for making good on a campaign promise..........and that's exactly what he promised to do.

We're still waiting 2 years later.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just when you don't think the Fire could get any more whacky...

Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party

Holy chit.

He be going after that KOTY award!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump is the president now live with it ! he has shown America how corrupt both parties are. President Trump wants the wall up and yes it should have been put up years ago so as far as many Americans feel we just want the wall up and the illegals out of our country period ! if you took a vote by electoral process with only legal register Americans who pay taxes to put the southern wall up,the wall built would pass with at least by 65 -75 % i bet ? so just get`er done !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Trump and his family registered as democrats in NEW YORK where no real Republican can get elected, didn't have much choice. Kind of like Alabama in the 1950's and 60's where Republicans could not win a statewide election. Had to vote for the most conservative democrat.

Trump through out just the idea of allowing the "dreamers" to become citizens, to get money for the wall. He is just wanting to show how the dems don't want to compromise. Also getting 60 votes in the senate gets the wall. You have to stop the flood first before you can deal with those here. Then he really crank down on deportations knowing more won't be flooding across. By that time maybe deal with the dreamers. He still has the upper hand getting the wall built.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump got elected on the principal that The Invasion Must Stop. He has done pretty much what he campaigned on.
No he hasn’t, being he has the full power of the office to defend the country from invasion, and remove criminal invaders. Two years in, and now he plays it for re-election when he should’ve addressed in the first 100 days with the military, full-force

I also believe that Trump should have addressed this problem IMMEDIATELY after taking office. All he has done is kick the can down the road on illegal immigration. The Democrats want the illegals votes, the GOP business community wants their cheap labor, and that means those of us who want them gone are screwed.

I will forever be glad that Trump kept Hillary from becoming president, and he has done some good things, but IMO he has come up short on the illegal immigrants and the border security. They should not be a political thing, they should be a national security one, and should have been dealt with from day one of his being in office.

The ignorance of people never ceases to astound me.Some can never grasp that Trump can achieve very little without the help of Congress and the Senate.Most in the Congress and the Senate in both parties are part of the Swamp .Sure he can use Executive orders on some things,but they are not the law.Executive orders can be overturned when a new President is in office.Time to get off your ass and let your Congress and Senate critters know you will vote for someone else next election if they do not do their constituents will.

Trump could have, and SHOULD HAVE declared a national emergency on border security immediately. He knew he couldn't wait on the Senate and House, and should have forced their hand on the issue. It's too late now, as the Democrats hold the House.

He can declare a National Emergency at any time he wants.Democrats holding the House has nothing to do with declaring a National Emergency.You have no clue about how our Government works or the powers of the President.He has a reason for doing things the way he is and it is way beyond your comprehension.That is why you are posting inane comments on a forum and he is President!! shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Seriously?

Point out where I insinuated it was criminal.

I'm fully aware of the impeachment process, and how it works. I watched Nixon's impeachment.

No, you didn't, because he wasn't impeached. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were, but not convicted.

Not only does Trump have to deal with the Left, he has idiot absolutists on the right who think that they can actually have their wet dreams realized by anything short of a civil war. Not helpful.

What fresh Hell is this?
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump got elected on the principal that The Invasion Must Stop. He has done pretty much what he campaigned on.
No he hasn’t, being he has the full power of the office to defend the country from invasion, and remove criminal invaders. Two years in, and now he plays it for re-election when he should’ve addressed in the first 100 days with the military, full-force

I also believe that Trump should have addressed this problem IMMEDIATELY after taking office. All he has done is kick the can down the road on illegal immigration. The Democrats want the illegals votes, the GOP business community wants their cheap labor, and that means those of us who want them gone are screwed.

I will forever be glad that Trump kept Hillary from becoming president, and he has done some good things, but IMO he has come up short on the illegal immigrants and the border security. They should not be a political thing, they should be a national security one, and should have been dealt with from day one of his being in office.

The ignorance of people never ceases to astound me.Some can never grasp that Trump can achieve very little without the help of Congress and the Senate.Most in the Congress and the Senate in both parties are part of the Swamp .Sure he can use Executive orders on some things,but they are not the law.Executive orders can be overturned when a new President is in office.Time to get off your ass and let your Congress and Senate critters know you will vote for someone else next election if they do not do their constituents will.

So, do tell, what happened to the promise of ending DACA the first day in office?

He promised this multiple times.

Remember? A simple stroke of the pen?

If anything has changed, it is that the number of wet-backs has increased substantially.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party, since they had started to awaken during Barry's tenure, and move towards the Republicans.

You're wrong.

Ever since the Republican Party voted en masse to pass the Civil Rights of 1968, along with the Northern Democrats, the GOP has been doing everything it can think of to get the Black vote. Being the fools that most of theme are, they think that all they have to is just to show Blacks that "Republicans are really nice people", not the mean old rich White folks that the Democrats say they are. The Blacks are not going to cross over and become Republicans, and the Clintons and the Democrats know that.

Blacks did not awaken during Obama's term, and think about becoming Republicans. If anything, they awoke and realized that if they played their cards right, the GOP would kiss their azzes just like the Democrats did, and give them even more.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (1lesfox, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 47 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,498
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.