Home
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Reagan Amesty 2 incoming.

Making Amigos Great Again ™

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.
Ha, ha, ha, ha. Keep pulling it out your ass, you almost had me convinced, until i remembered, nations have borders.

You learn all this over at democraticunderground? Why do you [bleep] keep coming here?
Jell0s parents told him he was smart just as yours and everyone elses does, except for la Roys and diddlers.

Their parent said they were smart. whistle
Originally Posted by gregintenn
You learn all this over at democraticunderground? Why do you [bleep] keep coming here?

what part of that don't you agree with?...…..forget who the poster is...…..its directed at all presidents...not just trump...we will see how this goes down with trump.....bob
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ha, ha, ha, ha. Keep pulling it out your ass, you almost had me convinced, until i remembered, nations have borders.

All nations have borders, and 99.999% defend them.

The greatest country to ever be created, and having the most powerful military in the world doesn't.

Let that sink in before you attempt to debate me with your obfuscation, so you don't make a complete fool out of yourself.

Trump is not who he says he is. Anyone with any degree of intelligence should be able to recognize it.

His whole family are Democrats, and did not register Republican so they could vote for him....all of them, not just one, but ALL of the kids.

Let that sink in, if you have anything for it to sink into.
Trump got elected on the principal that The Invasion Must Stop. He has done pretty much what he campaigned on. The shame of it all is that there isn't any republican leadership with the fortitude to help him. Therein lies the rub. It is really our fault for sending them back time and again knowing that they won't do what is needed.
If u want to bitch and carp at least have the good sense to look into the mirror when you do because you're part of the problem.
I don't give a rats azz who the president is, makes no difference............there should never be any deals or compromises to our national security.......and the border is part of national security. Trump has no business making any deals with the Democrats that would allow a single ILLEGAL to remain here and become a citizen. That new citizen will become at once, and forever, a Democrat voter and all it does is to add to the Democrat base.

Reagan was wrong to have done it, and so is Trump if he follows through with his offer to end the shutdown. Screw the Democrats, screw the RINOS, screw any of you who disagree........but we need to have a roundup of any and all illegals, regardless of their age or anything else, and return them to their country of orgin. Send them back, ramp up border security, shoot any SOB that tries to cross over illegally, and everyone living within our borders will be better off as a result.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I don't give a rats azz who the president is, makes no difference............there should never be any deals or compromises to our national security.......and the border is part of national security. Trump has no business making any deals with the Democrats that would allow a single ILLEGAL to remain here and become a citizen. That new citizen will become at once, and forever, a Democrat voter and all it does is to add to the Democrat base.

Reagan was wrong to have done it, and so is Trump if he follows through with his offer to end the shutdown. Screw the Democrats, screw the RINOS, screw any of you who disagree........but we need to have a roundup of any and all illegals, regardless of their age or anything else, and return them to their country of orgin. Send them back, ramp up border security, shoot any SOB that tries to cross over illegally, and everyone living within our borders will be better off as a result.

hard to add to that......bob

I don't like Commies and I don't like traitors, and I dam-n sure don't waste my time on their sites.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Trump got elected on the principal that The Invasion Must Stop. He has done pretty much what he campaigned on.
No he hasn’t, being he has the full power of the office to defend the country from invasion, and remove criminal invaders. Two years in, and now he plays it for re-election when he should’ve addressed in the first 100 days with the military, full-force.

The shame of it all is that there isn't any republican leadership with the fortitude to help him. Therein lies the rub. It is really our fault for sending them back time and again knowing that they won't do what is needed.
That is what they want you to believe, he needs “laws” passed. The laws are there. They just need to be enforced, and let all 535 traitors in congress scream, so the public can see all 535 for the traitors they are.

If u want to bitch and carp at least have the good sense to look into the mirror when you do because you're part of the problem.
Pointing out facts does not make me a part of the problem.

I always debate 100% with the cold hard facts, and I’m not here to fight with fellow citizens trying to hold on to their freedom, and hoping a tyranny government will protect their God given rights.

I’m pointing out traitor’s actions. If that makes me a part of the problem…crap. I’m wasting my time.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist,

You moved to Texas didn't you.........
Trump got elected on the principal that The Invasion Must Stop. He has done pretty much what he campaigned on.
No he hasn’t, being he has the full power of the office to defend the country from invasion, and remove criminal invaders. Two years in, and now he plays it for re-election when he should’ve addressed in the first 100 days with the military, full-force

I also believe that Trump should have addressed this problem IMMEDIATELY after taking office. All he has done is kick the can down the road on illegal immigration. The Democrats want the illegals votes, the GOP business community wants their cheap labor, and that means those of us who want them gone are screwed.

I will forever be glad that Trump kept Hillary from becoming president, and he has done some good things, but IMO he has come up short on the illegal immigrants and the border security. They should not be a political thing, they should be a national security one, and should have been dealt with from day one of his being in office.
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.

I think this is a good post even though I don't agree with it 100%. I will say that if Trump signs a Red Flag Law and/or Universal Background Checks that I will be calling it Treason.
No he hasn’t, being he has the full power of the office to defend the country from invasion, and remove criminal invaders. Two years in, and now he plays it for re-election when he should’ve addressed in the first 100 days with the military, full-force

I also believe that Trump should have addressed this problem IMMEDIATELY after taking office. All he has done is kick the can down the road on illegal immigration. The Democrats want the illegals votes, the GOP business community wants their cheap labor, and that means those of us who want them gone are screwed.

I will forever be glad that Trump kept Hillary from becoming president, and he has done some good things, but IMO he has come up short on the illegal immigrants and the border security. They should not be a political thing, they should be a national security one, and should have been dealt with from day one of his being in office.

The ignorance of people never ceases to astound me.Some can never grasp that Trump can achieve very little without the help of Congress and the Senate.Most in the Congress and the Senate in both parties are part of the Swamp .Sure he can use Executive orders on some things,but they are not the law.Executive orders can be overturned when a new President is in office.Time to get off your ass and let your Congress and Senate critters know you will vote for someone else next election if they do not do their constituents will.
Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party, since they had started to awaken during Barry's tenure, and move towards the Republicans.

A lot of minorities got woke up through the Tea Party movement,and that is why the sorry ass Republican leaders jumped in, and took it over. Worse mistake the Tea Party movement made....allowing any idiot politician in, but a lot of those narcissist Tea Party leader members gravitated towards the attention they got and the pictures with them.

Trump wasn't supposed to get elected, but he was saying what a lot of Americans were thinking, and it backfired on him and Hillary.

Now we are dealing with another fake.

Originally Posted by Huntz

The ignorance of people never ceases to astound me.Some can never grasp that Trump can achieve very little without the help of Congress and the Senate.Most in the Congress and the Senate in both parties are part of the Swamp .Sure he can use Executive orders on some things,but they are not the law.Executive orders can be overturned when a new President is in office.Time to get off your ass and let your Congress and Senate critters know you will vote for someone else next election if they do not do their constituents will.

Trump could have, and SHOULD HAVE declared a national emergency on border security immediately. He knew he couldn't wait on the Senate and House, and should have forced their hand on the issue. It's too late now, as the Democrats hold the House.
You had me thinking and somewhat agreeing until you came up with the idea the Clintons put Trump in. Yep, they put him in and then pulled their guts out their ass trying to get him out, including risking their lives by killing that Sanders campaign guy and other illegal shenanigans.

Trump could have, and SHOULD HAVE declared a national emergency on border security immediately. He knew he couldn't wait on the Senate and House, and should have forced their hand on the issue. It's too late now, as the Democrats hold the House.

So, you and Elk are of the opinion he could do that, piss the rinos and dims off and not be impeached?
Just when you don't think the Fire could get any more whacky...

Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party

Holy chit.
No, thats Satanic chit.
Tin foil anyone?
So, you and Elk are of the opinion he could do that, piss the rinos and dims off and not be impeached?

Impeached???......for what.....defending the nation from invasion? Removing illegal criminals from the country, instead of housing, feeding, schooling, and medical care......at the tax payer's expense?

Seriously?
Originally Posted by Springcove
Tin foil anyone?

Graduated much past that now.

We are now in Custom Fitted Stainless Steel, hand forged skull cap territory.

Impeached???......for what.....defending the nation from invasion? Removing illegal criminals from the country, instead of housing, feeding, schooling, and medical care......at the tax payer's expense?

Seriously?

Impeachment is NOT a criminal process. It's a political process.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party

Holy chit.

Go shoot some Coyotes. It's over your pay grade.

Seriously?

Point out where I insinuated it was criminal.

I'm fully aware of the impeachment process, and how it works. I watched Nixon's impeachment.
Tin foil anyone?

Graduated much past that now.

We are now in Custom Fitted Stainless Steel, hand forged skull cap territory.

You forgot the night vision scope.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Everything is bigger in Texas. Even the blowhards......
If it weren't for Texans spending money in your state, skiing and hunting, your state would be broke. Go blow that fact...

There a lots of things the American Military is capable of. And there a lot of things which are politically expedient, and there are a lot of things which are moral. Those three things do not always align. The US Army could have easily wiped every Native American from the face of the continent. Then we would not have to deal with all these reservations today. But mass murder and genocide is not moral, and that fact made it not politically expedient.

We have that same conundrum today with illegal immigrant residents.

Yes, we have the ability to round up every one of them and dump them back across the border. But is it politically expedient? Sure, if you ask the members of this board.

But how about if we ask a real sampling of average Americans. You know "moderate" Republicans as well as the idiots (half the nation) which voted for Hillary.

I do not know that is actually moral to take a guy (or gal) who was brought to America as a two year old child. A guy who has six or seven citizen children, and a bunch of citizen grandkids. A guy who has worked like a dog his entire life to make a life for his family, A guy with veteran children, or veteran grandkids. Kids who are gainfully employed and paying their fair share of the tax burden. And who, by the way, are starting to vote for conservatives, if the ones I know are any example.

I just do not know that it is moral to rip this guy away from his family, and ship him to a foreign country where he has no knowledge and no ties. I do know, it is NOT politically expedient. Just as Johnson locked up the black vote for a 100 years. The republican who deported "that guy or gal" would also lock up the Hispanic vote for the Democrats for 100 yrs.

Anyone with a criminal record? Deport the hell out of em. The Hispanics are glad to see them go, as are anyone else but the radical leftists.

The proper, and politically expedient thing to do is offer these folks a path to citizenship, if they want it.

And GET THE WALL BUILT, to stop all future incursions.

Seriously?

Exactly
Trump has been f*cking gun owners in the ass with a smile on his face and will do it again. Most here won't admit he's done anything wrong because they don't want to see past the fact that he lowered their taxes and the economy and their investments are growing. In other words, he put money in their pockets so they'll keep their mouth shut and smile as he bends them over on gun control and tramples their constitutional rights.

I believe 2 things got Trump elected.......he promised to do something about the border, and people did not want Hillary. He should have forced the issue first thing on border security, and made the Swamp either blink or showed the American people their true color. I do not believe he would have been impeached for making good on a campaign promise..........and that's exactly what he promised to do.

We're still waiting 2 years later.

Holy chit.

He be going after that KOTY award!!!!!
Trump is the president now live with it ! he has shown America how corrupt both parties are. President Trump wants the wall up and yes it should have been put up years ago so as far as many Americans feel we just want the wall up and the illegals out of our country period ! if you took a vote by electoral process with only legal register Americans who pay taxes to put the southern wall up,the wall built would pass with at least by 65 -75 % i bet ? so just get`er done !
Trump and his family registered as democrats in NEW YORK where no real Republican can get elected, didn't have much choice. Kind of like Alabama in the 1950's and 60's where Republicans could not win a statewide election. Had to vote for the most conservative democrat.

Trump through out just the idea of allowing the "dreamers" to become citizens, to get money for the wall. He is just wanting to show how the dems don't want to compromise. Also getting 60 votes in the senate gets the wall. You have to stop the flood first before you can deal with those here. Then he really crank down on deportations knowing more won't be flooding across. By that time maybe deal with the dreamers. He still has the upper hand getting the wall built.

He can declare a National Emergency at any time he wants.Democrats holding the House has nothing to do with declaring a National Emergency.You have no clue about how our Government works or the powers of the President.He has a reason for doing things the way he is and it is way beyond your comprehension.That is why you are posting inane comments on a forum and he is President!! shocked

Seriously?

I'm fully aware of the impeachment process, and how it works. I watched Nixon's impeachment.

No, you didn't, because he wasn't impeached. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were, but not convicted.

Not only does Trump have to deal with the Left, he has idiot absolutists on the right who think that they can actually have their wet dreams realized by anything short of a civil war. Not helpful.

So, do tell, what happened to the promise of ending DACA the first day in office?

He promised this multiple times.

Remember? A simple stroke of the pen?

If anything has changed, it is that the number of wet-backs has increased substantially.
Trump was put in by the Clintons, to piss off the blacks and other minority with his BS tough talk, and push them back to the Democrat party, since they had started to awaken during Barry's tenure, and move towards the Republicans.

You're wrong.

Ever since the Republican Party voted en masse to pass the Civil Rights of 1968, along with the Northern Democrats, the GOP has been doing everything it can think of to get the Black vote. Being the fools that most of theme are, they think that all they have to is just to show Blacks that "Republicans are really nice people", not the mean old rich White folks that the Democrats say they are. The Blacks are not going to cross over and become Republicans, and the Clintons and the Democrats know that.

Blacks did not awaken during Obama's term, and think about becoming Republicans. If anything, they awoke and realized that if they played their cards right, the GOP would kiss their azzes just like the Democrats did, and give them even more.
You clearly are the only one who understands. Maybe you should be down protecting our border instead of wasting your precious resources on these lunkheads.
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Seriously?

No, you didn't, because he wasn't impeached. Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were, but not convicted.

Not only does Trump have to deal with the Left, he has idiot absolutists on the right who think that they can actually have their wet dreams realized by anything short of a civil war. Not helpful.

Hey...you know what....you're exactly right. I forgot Nixon quit, so he wouldn't have to go through it.

Now the rest.....hang on....history will show me right on Trump.

You did see he removed from his web site "everything" about his healthcare reform, right?...another lie to the people......the night he won, they removed it, and haven't heard a peep since......total corruption in healthcare, collusion, price fixing, monopoly, all violation of Sherman Anti Trust.....black letter law 100+ years on the books he can enforce today.....but not a peep.

Keep ignoring the facts people.....Country is about to turn completely upside down when Medicare bankrupts every state budget and pension fund shortly.......very very shortly.....and Trump has already acknowledged this.

His words....are you ready....."I won't be in office then"

He won't be in office when the collapse hits......TOTAL FINANCIAL WORLD COLLAPSE.

Go drink your coffee, and digest that little schooling I just gave you.
For those who say he dropped the ball by not getting on the wall from day one . My question is why would he not have been defeated in his efforts by the courts then , as he states he would now , and even though we had the majority at the time , they were vehemently opposing every thing he did , so how would that have been a better time ?
Kenneth
RINO paul ryan wouldn't go along. Watch what is going on all the time not just when msm says something.
paul ryan was a traitor.
i just wonder why you allude to not liking what the dems do yet all your verbose “taking offense” and animosity seems to be aimed at our President? I haven’t heard any real animosity directed (by you) toward the press, the socialistic/communistic DNC, or the liberal Judges and their crimes It appears that your mind is set on a single issue (which I agree is urgent, important, thus needing addressed and implemented) yet fail to see that President Trump is following the law. I wonder if impatience is fogging your view?
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
For those who say he dropped the ball by not getting on the wall from day one . My question is why would he not have been defeated in his efforts by the courts then , as he states he would now , and even though we had the majority at the time , they were vehemently opposing every thing he did , so how would that have been a better time ?
Kenneth

Look, just pretend you're watching a play with many scenes and intermissions, and with an open bar.

Trump has black letter law behind him...on the books....right now...to solve many major issues. Courts can't do squat. Congress can't do squat.

Yet the country continues to circle the drain, while the people are financially enslaved, robbed, our culture diluted to the point of never existing, but the show goes on....lie after lie....year after year.....until you have nothing.

I don't like Commies and I don't like traitors, and I dam-n sure don't waste my time on their sites.

Let me help you understand the mentality on this site. Saying something bad about Trump = being a communist, libtard, demoncrat etc.

Got it?

Anyone with two living brain cells should be able to see that Trump will die in prison. They can't admit that because it hurts their feelings.
I watched Nixon's impeachment.

That's funny.
Originally Posted by pete53
Trump is the president now live with it ! he has shown America how corrupt both parties are. President Trump wants the wall up and yes it should have been put up years ago so as far as many Americans feel we just want the wall up and the illegals out of our country period ! if you took a vote by electoral process with only legal register Americans who pay taxes to put the southern wall up,the wall built would pass with at least by 65 -75 % i bet ? so just get`er done !

Why do the citizens have to be strapped with the bill for building a wall, when cutting off aide to criminals:housing, medical, education, etc. and using e-verify NOW would self deport 99%....no money...no work ...no stay here.

And then STRENGTHEN the laws for drug running to make a true deterrent.

That's funny.

Threads need a little comedy thrown in.

How did I do?
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Kenneth

Look, just pretend you're watching a play with many scenes and intermissions, and with an open bar.

Trump has black letter law behind him...on the books....right now...to solve many major issues. Courts can't do squat. Congress can't do squat.

Yet the country continues to circle the drain, while the people are financially enslaved, robbed, our culture diluted to the point of never existing, but the show goes on....lie after lie....year after year.....until you have nothing.

I will readily admit I don't know the in's and out's of what he can or can not do . As many others I could rant about what seems to be the solution , but doubt that will pan out among the realities of what he can or can not do .
But the obvious is that he has been pushing a rope up a hill from the get go , numerous occasions he has been stopped by court decisions or lack of support from the Republican Party .
If this all a theatrical play , there are plenty of awards to be issued , but as a reality , it is what we have , and if it is wrong , well , we have to swallow that pill when the curtain goes up and porky says dats all folks !
The script being played is the only one currently playing and there are no other theaters available for us .
Kenneth
Who activated the troll sleeper cell?

This one pretends to be arch conservative and then hammers on Trump. All the while he knows that Trump is baiting the Dems

That's funny.

How did I do?

If being a liar is comical, then you win.
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

There a lots of things the American Military is capable of. And there a lot of things which are politically expedient, and there are a lot of things which are moral. Those three things do not always align. The US Army could have easily wiped every Native American from the face of the continent. Then we would not have to deal with all these reservations today. But mass murder and genocide is not moral, and that fact made it not politically expedient.

Yes, we have the ability to round up every one of them and dump them back across the border. But is it politically expedient? Sure, if you ask the members of this board.

But how about if we ask a real sampling of average Americans. You know "moderate" Republicans as well as the idiots (half the nation) which voted for Hillary.

I do not know that is actually moral to take a guy (or gal) who was brought to America as a two year old child. A guy who has six or seven citizen children, and a bunch of citizen grandkids. A guy who has worked like a dog his entire life to make a life for his family, A guy with veteran children, or veteran grandkids. Kids who are gainfully employed and paying their fair share of the tax burden. And who, by the way, are starting to vote for conservatives, if the ones I know are any example.

I just do not know that it is moral to rip this guy away from his family, and ship him to a foreign country where he has no knowledge and no ties. I do know, it is NOT politically expedient. Just as Johnson locked up the black vote for a 100 years. The republican who deported "that guy or gal" would also lock up the Hispanic vote for the Democrats for 100 yrs.

Anyone with a criminal record? Deport the hell out of em. The Hispanics are glad to see them go, as are anyone else but the radical leftists.

The proper, and politically expedient thing to do is offer these folks a path to citizenship, if they want it.

If you don’t stop making sense you will be shunned by the forum elites.
>>>>>His whole family are Democrats, and did not register Republican so they could vote for him....all of them, not just one, but ALL of the kids.<<<<
ElkSlayer91...prove it ...you've been watching too much CNN.

You watched Nixon's impeachment.

LOL

That's funny.

How did I do?

Terrible.

Holy chit.

Yeah that's the single dumbest thing I've ever read on the Fire. And from a first class dunce yet. What were the odd? Congratulations!?!
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Only a moron,like yourself, could agree with another moron.

The Clinton's put Trump into office.

He watched Nixon's impeachment.

LOL.
Originally Posted by hatari
All the while he knows that Trump is baiting the Dems

You really think he's that smart? Hell he thinks Nixon was impeached..........

Huntz is right on....

Finally...someone with common sense...

That's funny.

How did I do?

If being a liar is comical, then you win.

I honestly forgot he quit, to avoid impeachment.
Democrats and liberals are liars and cheats. They want power and control of the people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are enemies and traitors. They are socialist and communist.
He can only do himself what the Constitution allows, and what he can get through Congress. DACA is still in the courts, which have the cancellation on hold. No new DACA registrants are being signed up. Obamacare's mandate is dead, due to the tax law he got passed. No one is required to buy insurance now, and the exchanges are still there for people who want unusable insurance at ridiculous prices. Prices are coming down. Congress refused to reform Medicaid to allow block grants to states for creating their own systems. Again, he is limited in what he can do alone, and the Dems, Never-Trumpers, and sellouts to the donor class have fought him tooth and nail.

So, what we've got is Tax Reform, regulatory relief, good judges being slowly confirmed, a huge improvement in our prestige overseas, improved trade deals, and the very good prospect that we'll be getting out of some military entaglements that are killing and maiming our troops for little or no benefit. The economy is booming, with unemployment way down and more Americans working than any time in history. Welfare rolls are going down. We're the largest energy producer in the world, and officially energy-independent, though we still import while exporting our own. This stuff is just what comes to mind right now.

WTF do you think we'd have if the Fat Bitch had won, or ANY of the other Republicans, which is really the same thing as none of them would have won, including Teddy Cruz, whom I like for the most part? Any promise made by a presidential candidate has to be viewed with the limitations of the powers of the office in mind, unless you want someone to sieze total control as dictator.
Listening to the men talk politics in the ‘forties and ‘fifties, most of whom were lucky to have a grade school education, they seemed to be in agreement on only one thing........ campaign promises counted for nothing. These guys were politically naive compared to people today, but they had no illusions about political “ heroes”.

They never made excuses for character failings on the part of candidates, and character actually was important to them when deciding how to vote.

It is amazing how many agree that WE are being played but claim that Trump is “different” and he actually cares about US.

His move on bumpstocks alone should have made him a pariah on a gun loving forum but the need for a HERO apparently overrides anything else for a majority of frequent posters. When he signs the red flag legislation, do I expect a different reaction here?

No.

Then his legacy will be

Bonespurs, Bumpstocks, and Red Flags.

And he will still be the Messiah of the Hunters Campfire.
Originally Posted by BobMt

what part of that don't you agree with?...…..forget who the poster is...…..its directed at all presidents...not just trump...we will see how this goes down with trump.....bob

The title for starters.
bumpstocks

Much ado about nothing. Stupid, wannebe trinkets. Not a hill worth dying on, though the owners should be re-imbursed, or the existing ones grandfathered to the original purchasers.

Yeah, I know you don't agree, and I don't give a redratsass, so save your e-ink.
...... and the other two?

The Constitution is not a menu where you get to select what laws are enforced, and what laws aren't.

You are advocating American citizens being raped, murdered, and robbed of their money because you don't have the courage to make a stand to the world, and show every country the USA is back, our laws mean something, will be fully enforced, not selectively.

You are the problem, because "you" know people, and want the law adjusted for "you".

That's what got us here....

This problem isn't going away, because it is all just window dressing for the upcoming election. America will continue to spiral down with these Communists and con artists. America and the carnival barker will continue to yell MAGA, and just like the Narcissist Tea Party leaders who wet their pants while having their pictures taken with elected officials, the new drug is MAGA.

Deep in America's gut, many know this, it's just a hard pill to swallow, which I hate too, but I've seen enough in my lifetime, as well as many, where we can recite this playbook after watching it now for decades.

They are not assimilating....none of them....

They come here and spit in our faces...criminals...and we...house, feed, school, and medical...while it bankrupts the whole country....every state budget and pension is about to go poof.

The crap you wrote above is why America has failed......no real men to rise up, and truly fight /defend their country from being destroyed before their very eyes.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's funny.

How did I do?

Terrible.

grin
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

When I played football for Covington Catholic (Park Hills) in Kentucky we used to make plebes like #### lick our balls in the shower as a rite of passage. Most of the plebes hated it like hell but guys like ###### pretended to hate it but actually got hard while doing it.

Back in 1978 Coach Lynn Ray told us we needed to back off the undergrads when ##### nearly choked to death on loads from blowing the offensive line on the bus coming home from our playoff game against South Warren (Bowling Green).

Our team would be put in jail for the ritual we put people through back in the day.

Yep, you're on the inside track.

The title for starters.

that is why I said ….directed at all of the presidents...…...bob
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist

Only a moron,like yourself, could agree with another moron.

The Clinton's put Trump into office.

He watched Nixon's impeachment.

LOL.

You're the laughing stock here.

Politicians have run, to take votes away, to help another person get elected for over a century.

Aren't you suppose to be some big wig Conservative blogger....Hawkins our some crap...and here you don't even know that.
bumpstocks

Much ado about nothing. Stupid, wannebe trinkets. Not a hill worth dying on, though the owners should be re-imbursed, or the existing ones grandfathered to the original purchasers.

Yeah, I know you don't agree, and I don't give a redratsass, so save your e-ink.

Good call.

Whiners will always whine.

Whining about something that hasn't happened,proves my point.

Curdick is still pissed that his globalist candidate,Cruz,got his ass handed to himself during the election cycle.Cruz still supports the globalists and proved so by jumping on the bandwagon when Steve King made statements about nationalism,which were intentionally misinterpreted by the media.

Cruz has proven that he can't deal with big time politics because he insists upon trying to placate the media.A tactic that has failed the Republicans for decades.

Losers like Cruz will always find a way to lose.
Birthright citizenship is a creation of the bureaucracy not the constitution. Trump has put a stop to this evil thru an executive order.
You will lie, divert, and insult,but you will NOT honestly address any topic that you deem to be critical of your hero, Trump.

You could be credited with honesty if you would just admit the truth of your position which is that the 2 A is not very important to you personally. It, of course, would not make you very popular on the forum, but that comes with the courage of conviction.

Were you lukewarm to it when Obama was in office ?

Just curious.
Elkslayer is a troll, who just got put on ignore. I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

..................OMG............We have another Paddler.................Another stupid, dumb and thoroughly ignorant MORON..........That is you Elk Slayer 91!!!....Your name should have a minus symbol in front of the 91......That would certainly be representative of your IQ...................I could write paragraph after paragraph thoroughly destroying yer azz point by point......BUT later!...........Time for football....................WHAT A CLOWN!!!!
Here's what this whole thing boils down to........there are a group of posters on here who yell MAGA every time Trumps farts, and if you don't yell with them, you're labeled a NeverTrumper.

I voted for Trump, I support what he has done to help our economy, I have supported his SCOTUS picks, and hope very much that he gets to make another one. But, so far, I've been disappointed on what he's accomplished on border security. I think he's trying, but I think it's come too late and too little. So, does that make me a NeverTrumper? In some of your minds it does, in mine it does not.

Some of you are going to cover his azz on every single thing and will do so until the cows come home. I admire loyalty, and think it's important......up to a point. I don't mind you going apechit every time he farts, just as long as you let some us echo our frustrations on what we see are shortcomings.
You can always go back to dying again to get attention.

But...just a hint... writing your own obituary was a dead giveaway.

Then....blaming it on your wife or kids was really lame, so I’d leave the exhortations to the troops to members who haven’t been as thoroughly discredited as yourself.
Here's what this whole thing boils down to........there are a group of posters on here who yell MAGA every time Trumps farts, and if you don't yell with them, you're labeled a NeverTrumper.

I voted for Trump, I support what he has done to help our economy, I have supported his SCOTUS picks, and hope very much that he gets to make another one. But, so far, I've been disappointed on what he's accomplished on border security. I think he's trying, but I think it's come too late and too little. So, does that make me a NeverTrumper? In some of your minds it does, in mine it does not.

Some of you are going to cover his azz on every single thing and will do so until the cows come home. I admire loyalty, and think it's important......up to a point. I don't mind you going apechit every time he farts, just as long as you let some us echo our frustrations on what we see are shortcomings.

That “man love” is a tough deal to combat, James. Best to just ignore them. Some are beginning to realize they have been jilted but it runs way too deep in others.

I cannot objectively disagree with any of that. It would certainly bring everything to a head. Fish or cut bait. Chit or get off the pot and all that stuff!
You can always go back to dying again to get attention.

But...just a hint... writing your own obituary was a dead giveaway.

Then....blaming it on your wife or kids was really lame, so I’d leave the exhortations to the troops to members who haven’t been as thoroughly discredited as yourself.
.....You are an absolute IDIOT curlyPOOCH 4570........No wife or kids MORON! Was my niece's boy who took it upon himself as a joke to go on here and do what he did while I was out of town.......Immature PUNK!....NOW GFY!
bumpstocks

Good call.

LMAO

Pappy348 doesn't think the Second Amendment is a hill worth dying on.

This supposedly big wig Conservative blogger, Sportingspecialist, shows his Communist side by agreeing.

LOL.....and I'm the troll here.
😀😀😀😀

Yeah.....right.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Elkslayer is a troll, who just got put on ignore. I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

Trolls don’t write articles like this you dumbazz…but I do

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...econd-amendment-broken-down#Post12150689
Listening to the men talk politics in the ‘forties and ‘fifties, most of whom were lucky to have a grade school education, they seemed to be in agreement on only one thing........ campaign promises counted for nothing. These guys were politically naive compared to people today, but they had no illusions about political “ heroes”.

They never made excuses for character failings on the part of candidates, and character actually was important to them when deciding how to vote.

It is amazing how many agree that WE are being played but claim that Trump is “different” and he actually cares about US.

His move on bumpstocks alone should have made him a pariah on a gun loving forum but the need for a HERO apparently overrides anything else for a majority of frequent posters. When he signs the red flag legislation, do I expect a different reaction here?

No.

Then his legacy will be

Bonespurs, Bumpstocks, and Red Flags.

And he will still be the Messiah of the Hunters Campfire.

I have to ask that of the 3 legacies mentioned, which ones have been signed and enacted into law?
bumpstocks

Good call.

LMAO

This supposedly big wig Conservative blogger, Sportingspecialist, shows his Communist side by agreeing.

You may characterize it as such, but I don't. That kind of spray 'n pray POS crap and attutude nearly shut down the range a few miles from here. Asshats who have to shoot at 25 yards to keep most of their rounds on paper and even then let one go over the berms on occasion cost the owners thousands to erect overheads and push the berms higher. If someone wants or needs full-auto, there's a way to do that.
bumpstocks

Good call.

LMAO

You may characterize it as such, but I don't. That kind of spray 'n pray POS crap and attutude nearly shut down the range a few miles from here. Asshats who have to shoot at 25 yards to keep most of their rounds on paper and even then let one go over the berms on occasion cost the owners thousands to erect overheads and push the berms higher. If someone wants or needs full-auto, there's a way to do that.

What goes on at a range is apples and oranges to a President, showing their Treason, by "touching" the Second Amendment.
I have lived my entire life in this area of Kentucky. Until the 1990's, the only Hispanic people I knew were the Puerto Ricans that were here because of their connection to nearby Ft. Campbell army base. Then the Mexicans began to move in, and that really picked up in the early to mid 2000's. Today there are thousands of them here, attracted I suppose, to the job opportunities that are located here. If that is happening in rural Kentucky, think about the scale on what is happening nationwide.

I have no idea as to the legality of them, although I'm guessing most to be legal. But this I do know by talking to local election officials who do know.......they are registered practically 100% as Democrats. So, when we are talking about letting illegals stay and become citizens, and allowing the children that were born here to become citizens, we're talking about millions of Democrat voters.

That's why I'm not happy with how Trump has handled the issue of illegal immigration and border security. Yes, you can blame the RINO's and the Democrats in Washington, but as Harry Truman said about the job of president......"the buck stops here." I very well remember how we blamed Obama for everything bad that happened, and how his supporters took up for him. I see no difference between them and the way that Trumps supporters take up for him.

I'm not ranting against Trump, as I want him to do well......but at the same time, I expected action on the question of border security and illegal immigration, and it ahs not happened to my satisfaction.
If he is to be given credit for his campaign promises, are we supposed to doubt him when he makes anti 2A claims about what he is gonna do? Especially when he picks an anti as his AG?
What you are supporting is the ability of the Trump BATFE to outlaw gun PARTS.... a move that they said they had no authority for when Obama was their boss.

Don’t try to make it something other than that.
If he is to be given credit for his campaign promises, are we supposed to doubt him when he makes anti 2A claims about what he is gonna do? Especially when he picks an anti as his AG?

The AG pick is a sticking point for sure.
The bump stock, red flag, AND the AG pick were unforced errors.... he was not pressured into them.

Trump’s veto power is non existent as far as the 2A. That shouldn’t even be debatable.
HOT OFF THE PRESS

“Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else. Likewise there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally” – Trump twitter

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1086977510225727488

There it is folks…hot off the press…..LIE AFTER LIE.

His campaign was nothing but lies…just another con artist.

Refusal to defend this country from invasion is treason.

Tell me more how you like these illegal criminals ROBBING you through your property taxes for housing, school, medical…car insurance costs going up.

Let’s not forget rape, burglary, murder, etc, et al.

Go on tell me I’m a troll for posting the facts.

Jeb Bush, Romney, Cruz, Perry, TRUMP, et al…they’re all the same TRAITORS.
You list of "traitors" seems pretty inclusive.

Just who would you think isn't a traitor?
HOT OFF THE PRESS

“Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else. Likewise there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally” – Trump twitter

Tell me more how you like these illegal criminals ROBBING you through your property taxes for housing, school, medical…car insurance costs going up.

Okay, fine. So who’s the knight on the white horse?

Or, are we down to it all being a case of the lesser of evils ?
Rbb beat me to it.
HOT OFF THE PRESS

"But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?"

1 John 3:17
Originally Posted by Steelhead
HOT OFF THE PRESS

"But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?"

1 John 3:17

There’s a few here who’d interpret that ‘releasing of the bowels of compassion ‘ graphically for us.
HOT OFF THE PRESS

100% conformity seems to be a pretty high bar. My options were Hillary or Trump. Perhaps Texas had a more inclusive ballot of candidates who actually had a shot at winning.

The all-or-nothing attitude of some conservatives is self-defeating. The left doesn't have this problem to such a large degree, and consequently, their agenda continues to advance.

Perhaps if Trump didn't have to fight the media, the left, and his own damn party, he would be in a stronger position to make the tough stands.

A whole lot of people on this board, and millions of other citizens who just simply don't care anymore, because they know DC is the District of Criminals, and they don't feel they have the power to change it...and know the whole fraternity is fully protected from prosecution.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
HOT OFF THE PRESS

100% conformity seems to be a pretty high bar. My options were Hillary or Trump. Perhaps Texas had a more inclusive ballot of candidates who actually had a shot at winning.

The all-or-nothing attitude of some conservatives is self-defeating. The left doesn't have this problem to such a large degree.

Perhaps if Trump didn't have to fight the media, the left, and his own damn party, he would be in a stronger position.

Don’t be spouting off good sense here. It’s not tolerated.

Tighten up.
The progressive fascists used reconciliation to pass ObamaCare without a filibuster. Why can’t we use reconciliation to pass funding for the wall and emigration reforms?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by 280shooter
HOT OFF THE PRESS

The all-or-nothing attitude of some conservatives is self-defeating. The left doesn't have this problem to such a large degree.

Perhaps if Trump didn't have to fight the media, the left, and his own damn party, he would be in a stronger position.

Don’t be spouting off good sense here. It’s not tolerated.

Tighten up.

I slip occasionally.

A whole lot of people on this board, and millions of other citizens who just simply don't care anymore, because they know DC is the District of Criminals, and they don't feel they have the power to change it...and know the whole fraternity is fully protected from prosecution.

No answer?

Surely you have someone in mind.
bumpstocks

Good call.

LMAO

What goes on at a range is apples and oranges to a President, showing their Treason, by "touching" the Second Amendment.

bumpstocks

Good call.

LMAO

The SCOTUS ruling in Heller stated that the RKBA wasn't an absolute right, like the right to an attorney or to a fair trial, but like the right to vote or even free speech, which can have some conditions. You don't have a right to a bazooka, or a howitzer, or a ICBM, but you may be allowed to have them under certain conditions, just like you can a machine gun. Whether bump stocks can actually be banned, either by regulation, or by legislation will be settled in court. So far, magazine limits and other restrictions like limits on where one can carry are holding up. A difference of opinion about any of that doesn't make someone a traitor. Treason, BTW, is also defined in the Constitution.
Why do you guys waste your time ?
As far as your second paragraph... I agree with you. But we have a solution.....we need to be Single Issue Voters. Go with the most proven 2 A guy and stomach whatever else he brings to the game. We had several to choose from in the R Primary that had proven themselves to actually believe in the 2 A....several of them.

Instead we chose a guy who’s credentials in that regard were highly suspect because a majority with no interest in the 2 A believed his promises on other issues. The fact that it appears he is counterfeit on those other issues as well brings me no joy.

Save your breath Bob.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Save your breath Bob.

FG......your right I know.....bob

The SCOTUS ruling in Heller stated that the RKBA wasn't an absolute right, like the right to an attorney or to a fair trial, but like the right to vote or even free speech, which can have some conditions. You don't have a right to a bazooka, or a howitzer, or a ICBM, but you may be allowed to have them under certain conditions, just like you can a machine gun. Whether bump stocks can actually be banned, either by regulation, or by legislation will be settled in court. So far, magazine limits and other restrictions like limits on where one can carry are holding up. A difference of opinion about any of that doesn't make someone a traitor. Treason, BTW, is also defined in the Constitution.

BS. Pure unadulterated BS.

The framers of our Constitution provided exclusions and exceptions in that Bill of Rights when Govt COULD infringe on those rights.

There are NONE in the Second Amendment. At all. No exclusions about what Americans can own. And no conditions under which the right applies.

It fuggin' says "Shall Not Be Infringed"... and by God, they meant it.

Se below the exclusions or exceptions. Then you show me the exclusions and exceptions in the 2nd...

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

No answer?

I answered your question. I said many on this board and millions of other citizens aren't traitors. It's in black print right in front of you....read.
rockinbbar,

My husband has a friend in Northern VA who owns a great many artillery pieces, tanks & machineguns in fully functional condition & also knows a retired Air Force pilot who owns & flies a MIG23.

Thus the post that you responded to is just errant silliness. - Tex says that anyone who wants to know what is allowed for American citizens to own is clearly spelled out in the Miller Decision of the US Supreme Court & that a person need not be a lawyer to understand what the court said.

Sincerely, DarlaG

I answered your question. I said many on this board and millions of other citizens aren't traitors. It's in black print right in front of you....read.

How many can get elected POTUS?

Last I saw, the choice was between two.

Trump or Hillary.

No, you evaded the question. Not answer it.
People with any sense know it’s corrupt from the City > County > State > Federal, and you don’t get to be a member and supported by a party, and start at the bottom to work your way up, unless you play “their” ball…atleast on the Republican side

On the democrat side…they let anyone run, and you get the AOC’s when you have a sweep like we just seen when they just throw everything at the wall to see if anyone gets lucky.

When they surround themselves, and appoint traitors to cabinet positions, AG, judges USSC…..I think everyone knows it’s a lost cause……window dressing….and the chocolate cake is starting to not taste so good anymore.

I could write a separate thread on trumps dishonesty:

1 - Trump university ripping off students, but he supposedly has the integrity to defend citizen’s rights when he refused to defend his own name in court…HUGE red flag. He was guilty as sin. You go to the mat to defend your name if you are innocent, especially when it’s your “name” you lease out for revenue.

2 - How a real billionaire couldn’t walk away from an empire he supposedly has.

3 – How his daughter, supposedly a billionaire too, could walk away from a billionaire empire: cloths perfume, etc.

I could rip their lying asses apart with the fabrication they put together.

Truth…they were all leveraged up to their nose financially, and this was their only way out without BK.

Billionaires don’t have that many “key” employees walk from the executive team,and the empire still just chug along. Anyone with upper corporate management experience knows exactly what I’m talking about.

It is the exact reason you never got to see his returns, again, he lied you would get to see. It was to cover the fact he’s leveraged, and not worth what he says.

Lastly, the big…big one, trump never produced anything, manufactured a product or provided a legit a service.

Casinos rip people off, and he bankrupted four.

Trump university ripped students off…lowest of lows…ripping off students for their loan money while you indebt someone…….and here this scum is President.

The services his companies provided were services to rip a citizen off.

Oh, last lastly…The Apprentice….the snow job show to brainwash the public he was a huge successful person. Billionaires who run huge empires don’t have time for a “show”. Go talk to a successful billionaire, and ask them if they’d have time. Heck, just go talk to a 9 digit guy.

One more…he was for the Second Amendment because…you ready for it…his son’s Elk hunt, and he supposedly concealed carried himself…pure brainwashing the public.

You people are my fellow countryman, and my fellow outdoorsman who love this land, and I know you are smarter than this. I also know this truth is extremely upsetting, because many of us have seen it for decades and are tired of it being repeated.

I do not enjoy writing these facts about my country, and the prolific corruption and treason.

How many can get elected POTUS?

Last I saw, the choice was between two.

Trump or Hillary.

No, you evaded the question. Not answer it.

I wasn't evading at all. ALL you said was "who do you think aren't traitors?"...no mention whatsoever about POTUS or any person getting elected, and yes they are both traitors, and all you have is two to select from, because of the rigged two party system..full of traitors.

No answer?

You didn’t answer with a name same as I asked you. Quit running and dodging and answer the simple question.
ElkSlayer91,

You remind me of a lecture I heard a few years ago. He said something to the effect of "You don't put poison in something obvious. You put it in the cornflakes so it is not noticed."
You seem to put in some truth to hide your out right lies or ignorance. It doen't take long to check Trump's daughter's assets. Her net worth is about hundred and fifty million. That is
only 15% of a billion.

I will not address anything else you post.

Delusional.

Go read my article, "The second amendment broken down" in the second amendment forum. Maybe you'll learn something.
Elklayer I have learned something. You’re just another troll. FG is right. You guys are wasting your time conversing with this individual. Carry on though. It’s somewhat entertaining. Not much but some.
Originally Posted by Ringman
ElkSlayer91,

You remind me of a lecture I heard a few years ago. He said something to the effect of "You don't put poison in something obvious. You put it in the cornflakes so it is not noticed."
You seem to put in some truth to hide your out right lies or ignorance. It doen't take long to check Trump's daughter's assets. Her net worth is about hundred and fifty million. That is
only 15% of a billion.

I will not address anything else you post.

I was going by.....ARE YOU READY FOR IT....WHAT DONALD TRUMP "HIMSELF" SAID OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH.

He said out of his own mouth she was a billionaire in an interview I seen.

He said, " She's a billionaire"

I hope you wear your ignorance good.

Go pound sand, and don't waste my time with your stupidity..
Elklayer I have learned something. You’re just another troll. FG is right. You guys are wasting your time conversing with this individual. Carry on though. It’s somewhat entertaining. Not much but some.

No, you haven't learned anything. I posted a link to twitter showing trump just lied about amnesty, and your I.Q. is so low, you were incapable of "learning" from facts.

That makes you stupid.
I usually don't post when idiots start a thread. But taking the handle of a fine man, Elkslayer, and adding a number to it is despicable. Especially when the person using that handle is a liberal moron.
Originally Posted by shootinurse
I usually don't post when idiots start a thread. But taking the handle of a fine man, Elkslayer, and adding a number to it is despicable. Especially when the person using that handle is a liberal moron.

SN, ole elkslayer tends to get overly enamored in his own bullscchhitt and lost in his own noises entertaining only himself. When posed with a direct simple question, he obfuscates, dodges and generally hauls ass with his tail over his back.

As Curdog would say, “a face barker “.
The 2016 election was a choice between a known liar and perhaps the most dangerous woman in the world, Hillary Clinton, and a rich and very famous New Yorker who made us Conservatives many promises, Donald Trump. It was in my opinion a helluva choice, but no brainer.

The way I saw it, it was a case of the known versus the unknown. I knew that if elected, what Hillary would do. I didn't know what Trump would do, but had faith that he would do as he promised. Although I've been somewhat disappointed in Trump as far as his Twitter remarks have gone, and what I perceive to be soft on the Second Amendment, and not doing enough on illegal immigration, I have never once regretted voting for him.

The important thing to remember is that the reality of the situation was that we didn't have a choice. It was either vote for Trump or else watch the country go down the drain.
JamesJr,

You are one hundred percent correct. - I seriously doubt it the USA would have survived 4 years of "The Wicked Witch of the East" with even some of our freedoms, that are enumerated in The Bill of Rights, intact.

Sincerely, DarlaG
I usually don't post when idiots start a thread.

Spoken like thousands of other deranged Low I.Q. liberals who are 100% incapable of debating facts posted.

But taking the handle of a fine man, Elkslayer, and adding a number to it is despicable. Especially when the person using that handle is a liberal moron.

And here you cement the fact your brain cells don't arc very efficiently.

The sign in directions failed to mention I needed permission from you.

They also failed to mention nobody else is justified in using the same name, even if a number is added.

They also failed to provide a list of existing member names, so I wouldn't upset a snowflake such as yourself.

Lastly to prove your ignorance, liberal morons, such as yourself, are incapable of writing a concise article supporting the Second Amendment. On the other hand, patriots like me are capable, so go read my article I wrote a few years back, and see what a functioning brain is capable of, being yours is dead, liberal troll.

P.S. Thanks for helping me to help you look stupid.

One thing you left out? Why?

What is Trump's motive for running this great con?

SN, ole elkslayer tends to get overly enamored in his own bullscchhitt and lost in his own noises entertaining only himself. When posed with a direct simple question, he obfuscates, dodges and generally hauls ass with his tail over his back.

Great, now you've done it. Now he'll go on whining for 10 pages about how we're all just too stupid to appreciate his brilliance. And he'll cry about us being mean to him.
I usually don't post when idiots start a thread.

Spoken like thousands of other deranged Low I.Q. liberals who are 100% incapable of debating facts posted.

But taking the handle of a fine man, Elkslayer, and adding a number to it is despicable. Especially when the person using that handle is a liberal moron.

And here you cement the fact your brain cells don't arc very efficiently.

The sign in directions failed to mention I needed permission from you.

They also failed to mention nobody else is justified in using the same name, even if a number is added.

They also failed to provide a list of existing member names, so I wouldn't upset a snowflake such as yourself.

Lastly to prove your ignorance, liberal morons, such as yourself, are incapable of writing a concise article supporting the Second Amendment. On the other hand, patriots like me are capable, so go read my article I wrote a few years back, and see what a functioning brain is capable of, being yours is dead, liberal troll.

P.S. Thanks for helping me to help you look stupid.

Wow! That's right up there with War and Peace.

I've always been a strong proponent of the slow knowing that they are slow. Was hoping that you would figure it out on your own. Ignorance and arrogance is an ugly combination.

No, you haven't learned anything. I posted a link to twitter showing trump just lied about amnesty, and your I.Q. is so low, you were incapable of "learning" from facts.

That makes you stupid.

No, when a leader fights for something he promised to do, but cannot achieve his stated goal because of leftard open border idiots..well, that doesn't make the leader a liar in my book, Not trying, that would make him a liar.
Leftards are good at that game, they fought and fought Bush Sr. threatened to shut down the government, so Bush finally gave in on his "no new taxes" pledge. Then what did leftards do ib next election? They ran adds telling the public, "look, your guy lied to you".

Lies....just like trump. The bolded are lies you can't show evidence to prove.

I participated in your thread with good credible info added to it, that others acknowledged as good info, and here you come into my thread starting crap with your lies......and you make yourself out to be a great Christian on this forum.

You're nothing but a piece of white trash, and the very reason people don't go to church anymore, because they can't stand hypocrite sunsofbitches like you, or being around your ilk.

Take your mentally deranged bipolar azz down the road, you fake azz Christian.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

Great, now you've done it. Now he'll go on whining for 10 pages about how we're all just too stupid to appreciate his brilliance. And he'll cry about us being mean to him.

Actually, HH, I think he’s a good boy who, if he matures, might become a good man.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

That makes you stupid.

No, when a leader fights for something he promised to do, but cannot achieve his stated goal because of leftard open border idiots..well, that doesn't make the leader a liar in my book, Not trying, that would make him a liar.
Leftards are good at that game, they fought and fought Bush Sr. threatened to shut down the government, so Bush finally gave in on his "no new taxes" pledge. Then what did leftards do ib next election? They ran adds telling the public, "look, your guy lied to you".

Both Bushes were northeast libtards, masquerading as Republicans. Anyone with a brain knows it, and anyone with a brain knows they both violated the Constitutional rights of the citizens.

A real Constitutionalist patriot wouldn't compromise our rights, especially when they already have 100+ year old law on the books at their fingers to use to solve many of our problems. No permission or compromise needed with Congress.

41 talked about the NWO in his State of the Union. said, "We'll get there"....Treason

43 gave us NSA and Patriot ACT....Treason

You really want to go there?

Makes me sick I voted for them both, but what other choice did we have.

Lies....just like trump. The bolded are lies you can't show evidence to prove.

I participated in your thread with good credible info added to it, that others acknowledged as good info, and here you come into my thread starting crap with your lies......and you make yourself out to be a great Christian on this forum.

You're nothing but a piece of white trash, and the very reason people don't go to church anymore, because they can't stand hypocrite sunsofbitches like you, or being around your ilk.

Take your mentally deranged bipolar azz down the road, you fake azz Christian.

Still running, eh ? Except this time you have your tail tucked under your puny ass.

Tell us all why we never have been so fortunate as to see you on the Elk Forum here, lending your vast expertise to the unwashed there. Surely you have something to offer ?

BTW, there’s no such thing as a “great Christian “. There’s only simple Christians.

Both Bushes were northeast libtards, masquerading as Republicans. Anyone with a brain knows it, and anyone with a brain knows they both violated the Constitutional rights of the citizens.

A real Constitutionalist patriot wouldn't compromise our rights, especially when they already have 100+ year old law on the books at their fingers to use to solve many of our problems. No permission or compromise needed with Congress.

41 talked about the NWO in his State of the Union. said, "We'll get there"....Treason

What rock did this bundle of pent up animosity jump out from under?

Fellow 'Fire members, this is yet more proof that our board, along with others that lean Right have been targeted for 5th column insurgency by the Left.

The tactic here seems to be"pose as an unhappy ultra Conservative and trash Trump and all other Republicans. Set yourself up as a bastion of conservatism, shout down anyone who challenges you as a traitor or namby pamby Centrist. Vent your frustration on how the Right is just blowing things to stir up discontent and sow discord."

That pretty much is what I've seen out this one and that Ranting fool. See some similarities in their style. Hmmm, same training, or...same person? The world may never know...

The *ignore* feature sure is getting a workout these days, but folks, expect more of this sort of thing. Watch what happens leading up to the 2020 election. We're going to see trolls of every description pop up here. You will have the antagonistic troll and the ranting trolls (already on board), the smart ass trolls (maybe the first to arrive), the "reasonable" trolls, the "I'm your friend" troll. Certainly, the communist training guides they use have all the old KGB tactics of how to win the confidence of those you want to influence.

Identify them for what they are, and use them for entertainment value. Meanwhile, you can take satisfaction that when Trump replaces RBG and flips the Court to the Right for the next generation, their misery and despair will be without limits! Their answer will be that whatever judge he picks won't be conservative enough. In actuality, they will be seeking the mental health counsellor.
I have read most of the posts on this thread, not all as the berating got old. I have come to the conclusion the the OP. Is a bigot! From his calling names and insisting only he is correct shows his lack of self confidence. By the way calling someone wrong, stupid,or treasonous because they are from a certain area of the country proves one's ignorance. Always right and not trying to understand others opinions. I expect to see him in the news, as the know it all from PoDunk Texas. He can educate the masses, those who don't follow will be called numerous names and cast out as unamerican. Those that do will be praised as born again democrats. Now GFY.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

That makes you stupid.

Did I say I was a fan of the Bush’s, dipshit?
What I said was leftards forced him to raise taxes, then used it against him, and to that you completely ignored and went off on a tangent in another direction.
Instead of addressing leftard dishonesty, you ran.

Treason skills, huh? Fuggg OFF!

Because you all keep feeding him exactly what he wants.

Rick's already banned him before.

Trumpster is who he is. No doubt.

Liberal troll. He hates Cruz and Trump both.

His poison is exactly the same. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/68487/trumpster

Shame he had to defile a good member's name here to spread his cancer.

Hope Rick whacks him again.

Liberal troll.

Don't know anything about the OP, and really couldn't make a lot of sense about what he was getting at. The only thing I could agree with was that Trump hasn't gotten anything done on the issue of illegal immigration. You can point the finger at whoever you want to......Democrats, RINO's, Pelosi, McConnell, Ryan, Senate, House, Trump, doesn't make any difference, because he was the one who made it the focal point of his presidential campaign.

Yes, a federal judge may have ruled against him, yes, the Swamp might have rose up and revolted.......but action on illegal immigration should have been something he did as soon as he came in to office. Sure, he tried to put restrictions on people from certain countries, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the Southern border with Mexico. That is where all these new Democrat voters and cheap Republican labor are coming from.
trumps plan is just part of the 'art of the deal' he didn't offer anything permanent for daca just a 3 yr delay.

after that they may still go home. he's just tryin to use the government shutdown as leverage against the dems.

everything he gets in this deal is permanent ,everything they get is temporary .
surprised I have not previously added elkslayer to the ignore list , Corrected that today
. The only thing I could agree with was that Trump hasn't gotten anything done on the issue of illegal immigration. You can point the finger at whoever you want to......Democrats, RINO's, Pelosi, McConnell, Ryan, Senate, House, Trump, doesn't make any difference, because he was the one who made it the focal point of his presidential campaign.

Yes, a federal judge may have ruled against him, yes, the Swamp might have rose up and revolted.......but action on illegal immigration should have been something he did as soon as he came in to office. Sure, he tried to put restrictions on people from certain countries, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the Southern border with Mexico. That is where all these new Democrat voters and cheap Republican labor are coming from.

JJ,

Let me throw out an honest question or two. If you were Trump's shoes, what would you have done differently and how would you get it through Congress, either in the first 2 years or now? Next, let me point out he has not abandoned his fight. Just because he hasn't got the action he wants wants yet, doesn't mean he won't get it. We elect President's for a 4 year term. Are they "failures if they don't get 100% of what they campaigned on in the first 100 days?

Point is, a President isn't a dictator. In these times, it's not two to tango, but four. Yep, President has to dance with the House, the Senate, AND the courts. That makes things more complicated. So, what could he has done differently to get immigration agenda passed before now? Tell me how he was going to maneuver around Paul Ryan, John McCain, Jeff Flake, John Corker et. al.? Not to mention Schumer, Durbin, Pelosi, Harris, Schiff etc. I asking seriously because I don't see that there was a clear and clean path to it so far. "but action on illegal immigration should have been something he did as soon as he came in to office." Please tell me what and how. Thanks.
. The only thing I could agree with was that Trump hasn't gotten anything done on the issue of illegal immigration. You can point the finger at whoever you want to......Democrats, RINO's, Pelosi, McConnell, Ryan, Senate, House, Trump, doesn't make any difference, because he was the one who made it the focal point of his presidential campaign.

JJ,

Let me throw out an honest question or two. If you were Trump's shoes, what would you have done differently and how would you get it through Congress, either in the first 2 years or now? Next, let me point out he has not abandoned his fight. Just because he hasn't got the action he wants wants yet, doesn't mean he won't get it. We elect President's for a 4 year term. Are they "failures if they don't get 100% of what they campaigned on in the first 100 days?

Point is, a President isn't a dictator. In these times, it's not two to tango, but four. Yep, President has to dance with the House, the Senate, AND the courts. That makes things more complicated. So, what could he has done differently to get immigration agenda passed before now? Tell me how he was going to maneuver around Paul Ryan, John McCain, Jeff Flake, John Corker et. al.? Not to mention Schumer, Durbin, Pelosi, Harris, Schiff etc. I asking seriously because I don't see that there was a clear and clean path to it so far. "but action on illegal immigration should have been something he did as soon as he came in to office." Please tell me what and how. Thanks.

Hatari i agree 100 %, people bitch`n about our President are just idiots !

JJ,

Hatari, I'll answer you this way.......you are one of a select group of posters on here who do now want Trump criticized in way, shape, form, or fashion. A person cannot agree with Trump 99% of the time, they must do so 100% of the time, or else you don't like it. Y'all have set Trump apart from other presidents, about whom we could say what we wanted to, and it didn't matter. Not so with "The Donald," as he get's treated differently by you Trumpkins.

I have made myself perfectly clear on this, and will do so again........he made the campaign promise that he was going to do something about illegal immigration on the Mexican border and he has not. As far as I'm concerned, a man is only as good as his word.
JJ,

First of all, you have the wrong take on any support I give to Trump. My position is that Trump is the only thing between you and I, and total Leftist control. There is no one else in any position of power that coould keep Hillary, Nancy, Chuck and all their buddies from fundamentally making the US a Eurostyle socilaist state 100% by now. With that realization, and the fact that he is a target from the Right and the Left, I show some appreciation for what we have gotten out of him, and push back against the grumbling NeverNever Landers.

Your stance that .."he made the campaign promise that he was going to do something about illegal immigration on the Mexican border and he has not. As far as I'm concerned, a man is only as good as his word." doesn't tell me chitt. He's been working on it, is not getting any cooperation, but has not given up. That is not good enough for you. So, since you have labeled me a Trumpkin, I suppose that makes you a never satisified and unrealistic NeverTrumper, right?

All I want to know is where is the better the path to reach these objectives and then I can hammer Trump for not taking it. Show me the way.
[quote=JamesJr]. The only thing I could agree with was that Trump hasn't gotten anything done on the issue of illegal immigration. You can point the finger at whoever you want to......Democrats, RINO's, Pelosi, McConnell, Ryan, Senate, House, Trump, doesn't make any difference, because he was the one who made it the focal point of his presidential campaign.

JJ,

Hatari, I'll answer you this way.......you are one of a select group of posters on here who do now want Trump criticized in way, shape, form, or fashion. A person cannot agree with Trump 99% of the time, they must do so 100% of the time, or else you don't like it. Y'all have set Trump apart from other presidents, about whom we could say what we wanted to, and it didn't matter. Not so with "The Donald," as he get's treated differently by you Trumpkins.

I have made myself perfectly clear on this, and will do so again........he made the campaign promise that he was going to do something about illegal immigration on the Mexican border and he has not. As far as I'm concerned, a man is only as good as his word.
[/quote

I am going to go with james on this one...….what about fines for those who employ iilegals ?...….if he can shut down the border now...why not when we had the house? ……..I think he thought we would keep the house.....wrong move......don't get me wrong....I will vote for him again.....but just calling how I see it.....bob
The first 2 years of his presidency, he had a GOP majority in BOTH the House and the Senate. While it can be argued that some of those Republicans would never have supported him in any way, blame must also be put on him for going out of his way to pick fights with the ones he didn't like. I will repeat what I said.........he made it a campaign promise that he would fix the border, and he has not.......not until now, when he knows he's probably not going to get a wall funded.

Some of you evidently don't place as much emphasis on stopping illegal immigration as I do. But, when the day comes, and it surely will unless we get off our asses and do something about it, that the Hispanic voting base is what decides the outcome of national elections........voting for the Democrats, maybe you'll see the error of your ways then.
Everything Hatari said about the difficulties Trump has with Congress, the Courts,etc is true.

So, what I questioned at the time he was making his promises, during the R primaries, was HOW was he going to overcome those difficulties. Either he was too ignorant to know what he would face, too arrogant to know his limitations, or believed we were naive enough to believe anything that sounded good.

The answers I got from this forum, and from him, was .....The Art of the Deal. He was supposed to be this great deal maker.

I have not read his book but if he claims you can insult a man into liking you.... he is mistaken. If you need something from someone, like he needs Congress, it is not good business to piss them off UNECCESSARILY just to feed your ego with applause from the bleacher seats.
There are some things concerning Trump we will just have to agree to disagree about. Otherwise, I fully support most of his agenda, and am thankful that he is president and not Hillary.
There are some things concerning Trump we will just have to agree to disagree about. Otherwise, I fully support most of his agenda, and am thankful that he is president and not Hillary.

I do not have a problem with that at all. I appreciate that you think out your position. There are plenty of things that Trump does that make roll me eyes from time to time.
The Big Lie that Trump pulled off was that he was the only one who could beat Clinton. The brilliance of THAT lie was that if he didn’t get the R nomination, but the R candidate won the election, nobody would remember his lie. If another R got the nomination and lost the election, Trump could point to his Big Lie as being prophetic. If he got the nomination, regardless of whether he won the election, the Big Lie could never be proven wrong.

Now that he is being shown up as a mere mortal, not the Savior they were hoping for, people take comfort in his Big Lie as if they never had a choice except either him or Hillary.

Watching adults practicing self deception on a daily basis is not pleasant.
Everything Hatari said about the difficulties Trump has with Congress, the Courts,etc is true.

So, what I questioned at the time he was making his promises, during the R primaries, was HOW was he going to overcome those difficulties. Either he was too ignorant to know what he would face, too arrogant to know his limitations, or believed we were naive enough to believe anything that sounded good.

The answers I got from this forum, and from him, was .....The Art of the Deal. He was supposed to be this great deal maker.

I have not read his book but if he claims you can insult a man into liking you.... he is mistaken. If you need something from someone, like he needs Congress, it is not good business to piss them off UNECCESSARILY just to feed your ego with applause from the bleacher seats.

I think the answer to that question is multifaceted. In ANY election, the campaign promises all come with the understood caveat "that this is what I want to do if I get the support." We don't have dictators, and you need cooperation.

To go further on your question, it would have been logical to assume that if Trump was able to defeat Hillary and put the GOP in a majority position in the House and the Senate, that they would close ranks and follow his agenda. After all, that is what usually happens. Dems are good at that. As soon as they assume power, they dusk off their agenda that they have on the shelf and start pushing as much of it as they can. It was logical to assume that Ryan and McConnell would have all the votes and Trump could power out things like the border in a short time.

Next, no one saw the level of resistance and obstruction that the Dems were willing to mount immediately. Usually, the opposition Party will give the new President a grace period, and try to work out some horse trades and compromises to save a little of their face and agenda while the new Prez gets a good portion of what he wants. Because of the fight on the SCOTUS, the Dems started this Resist and Obstruct stuff BEFORE Trump was even inaugurated. This is unprecedented. There is no way Trump could have seen this coming, and then there is the #NEVERTRUMPERS in his own Party. Who would have believed that McCain, Corker, Flake would be outright hostile to the new President? Who would have believed that Ryan would refuse to work earnestly with the new President on common goals. After all, how many Obamacare repeals did Ryan oversee in the previous Congress?

So to boil this down:

- Campaign promises come with the understanding that this is what the agenda will be IF they get cooperation. If you won't accept that, then you will never really understand the realities of politics.
- Nobody could have predicted the hostility and obstructionism that not only the Dems, but member of his own party would throw up against him.

As far as working with Congress, I'd say he has better Senate now with McCain, Flake and Corker gone, He has a Senate that he can count on better to support his agenda. IN THE LONG RUN, he may make the House better. By printout 43± GOP candidates that didn't run for re-election, he has the chance to retake the House in 2020 with number that will back his agenda, and Ryan/McCain GOP Lite candidates. The Dems won the house by taking these District with a slim 1-2 victory margin with their 100% max effort of time, money, and voter mobilization in an off year election which always favors the Party out of power. It is not a stretch of the imagination to see enough of those Districts swing back in 2020 to regain control. I know my District is one of those. My District went to Tom Price (R) by 21 points in 2016, and just went to an unknown Dem by 2%. There are other such seats out there that will be retaken, and likely not by RINOS.

Last, who says the fight is over? What if it takes Trump 6 years to get his wall? That's not a failure, that's persistence. What if we on the Right have to allow the Dems to go berserk and show their asses for the next two years to retake the House and then have another, BETTER shot at pushing Trump's agenda. Failure? Not hardly. Think strategically and longer term sometimes.

Same as looking at the electoral college. Some are convinced as soon as Florida turns Red, the GOP will never win another Presidential election. What if the GOP trades Florida for the entire Rust Belt? It can happen. I watched the Deep South go from 100% Dem for 100+ years to solidily GOP in a decade. Same can happen in the Rust Belt. It will take some work and the right candidates, but we saw it in 2016.

I think the answer to that question is multifaceted. In ANY election, the campaign promises all come with the understood caveat "that this is what I want to do if I get the support." We don't have dictators, and you need cooperation.

To go further on your question, it would have been logical to assume that if Trump was able to defeat Hillary and put the GOP in a majority position in the House and the Senate, that they would close ranks and follow his agenda. After all, that is what usually happens. Dems are good at that. As soon as they assume power, they dusk off their agenda that they have on the shelf and start pushing as much of it as they can. It was logical to assume that Ryan and McConnell would have all the votes and Trump could power out things like the border in a short time.

Next, no one saw the level of resistance and obstruction that the Dems were willing to mount immediately. Usually, the opposition Party will give the new President a grace period, and try to work out some horse trades and compromises to save a little of their face and agenda while the new Prez gets a good portion of what he wants. Because of the fight on the SCOTUS, the Dems started this Resist and Obstruct stuff BEFORE Trump was even inaugurated. This is unprecedented. There is no way Trump could have seen this coming, and then there is the #NEVERTRUMPERS in his own Party. Who would have believed that McCain, Corker, Flake would be outright hostile to the new President? Who would have believed that Ryan would refuse to work earnestly with the new President on common goals. After all, how many Obamacare repeals did Ryan oversee in the previous Congress?

So to boil this down:

- Campaign promises come with the understanding that this is what the agenda will be IF they get cooperation. If you won't accept that, then you will never really understand the realities of politics.
- Nobody could have predicted the hostility and obstructionism that not only the Dems, but member of his own party would throw up against him.

As far as working with Congress, I'd say he has better Senate now with McCain, Flake and Corker gone, He has a Senate that he can count on better to support his agenda. IN THE LONG RUN, he may make the House better. By printout 43± GOP candidates that didn't run for re-election, he has the chance to retake the House in 2020 with number that will back his agenda, and Ryan/McCain GOP Lite candidates. The Dems won the house by taking these District with a slim 1-2 victory margin with their 100% max effort of time, money, and voter mobilization in an off year election which always favors the Party out of power. It is not a stretch of the imagination to see enough of those Districts swing back in 2020 to regain control. I know my District is one of those. My District went to Tom Price (R) by 21 points in 2016, and just went to an unknown Dem by 2%. There are other such seats out there that will be retaken, and likely not by RINOS.

Last, who says the fight is over? What if it takes Trump 6 years to get his wall? That's not a failure, that's persistence. What if we on the Right have to allow the Dems to go berserk and show their asses for the next two years to retake the House and then have another, BETTER shot at pushing Trump's agenda. Failure? Not hardly. Think strategically and longer term sometimes.

Same as looking at the electoral college. Some are convinced as soon as Florida turns Red, the GOP will never win another Presidential election. What if the GOP trades Florida for the entire Rust Belt? It can happen. I watched the Deep South go from 100% Dem for 100+ years to solidily GOP in a decade. Same can happen in the Rust Belt. It will take some work and the right candidates, but we saw it in 2016.

^^^^^^^^^^^
grin
Thanks to whoever said he was Trumpsters sock puppet. It all makes sense now. What a nut.
Thanks to whoever said he was Trumpsters sock puppet. It all makes sense now. What a nut.

You're welcome.

That's exactly who it is.
Originally Posted by DarlaG
rockinbbar,

My husband has a friend in Northern VA who owns a great many artillery pieces, tanks & machineguns in fully functional condition & also knows a retired Air Force pilot who owns & flies a MIG23.

Thus the post that you responded to is just errant silliness. - Tex says that anyone who wants to know what is allowed for American citizens to own is clearly spelled out in the Miller Decision of the US Supreme Court & that a person need not be a lawyer to understand what the court said.

Sincerely, DarlaG

The reason Miller lost in Miller v US was he was a no show for the trial. Took me a while to find out the Miller was unable to make it to trial because he had been murdered. That has always had a very bad smell to my thinking. Was .gov responsible or just bad luck?
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by DarlaG
rockinbbar,

Sincerely, DarlaG

The reason Miller lost in Miller v US was he was a no show for the trial. Took me a while to find out the Miller was unable to make it to trial because he had been murdered. That has always had a very bad smell to my thinking. Was .gov responsible or just bad luck?
Paul B.

Arkancide.
Thanks Rock
I agree with everything you just posted. But..... I’m left knowing that Trump’s arrogance and egotism made a bad situation a helluva lot worse than it had to be. His constant twitter insults directed at people whose help he needed is not the mark of a genius deal maker by any stretch of the imagination.

Even given the advantage of incumbency his re-election is anything but assured. He needs for the economy to stay strong AND for the Dems to field a weak candidate. If either of those don’t happen, he will be in trouble even if Muellers investigation were to quietly go away. And that is a very important IF.

Most troubling to me is this...... RFK, then Reagan, followed by Obama and then Trump inserted a new dynamic in American politics... that of the cult.

RFK showed that a cult could drive out an incumbent President of his own party.

Reagan, to his credit , enlarged his cult to include a large majority of the citizenry.

People could vote for Bill Clinton while acknowledging his failings.He did not have a cult following in the general public.

GWB never had a cult.

To criticize anything Obama did branded you a racist. That’s cult like and dangerous in a Republic designed along democratic principles.

We see evidence of cult like loyalty to Trump displayed every day on this website. And he encourages it. He has presided over the longest political rally in history.

This may be the new normal. I certainly hope not.
Hatari, the South changed their politics because the Democrat Party sold them out. The Democrats had the Southern vote locked up for years, and forgot that most White Southerners were socially conservative people, and it caused them to lose that vote. I seriously doubt the Rust Belt will ever leave the Democrats, because they are, and never were socially conservative.
Agree with the first part, not so sure about the second.

Look at WV- never thought the unions would them go Red. Joe Manchin holds on by being a very conservative.

In 2016 before the election, I was surprised at the support Trump had in union country. Just as the Dems left the White South behind, they may very well leave the White Midwest behind. Lots of conservatives that are not controlled by the unions anymore. I hope

Liberal troll.

Don't know anything about the OP, and really couldn't make a lot of sense about what he was getting at. The only thing I could agree with was that Trump hasn't gotten anything done on the issue of illegal immigration. You can point the finger at whoever you want to......Democrats, RINO's, Pelosi, McConnell, Ryan, Senate, House, Trump, doesn't make any difference, because he was the one who made it the focal point of his presidential campaign.

So you think he DOES NOT want to construct a border wall/barrier of some sort?

Maybe he never did and used it to get elected. I want one , but how effective will it be ? Aren’t there tunnels to get across? Are we going to C4 those tunnels once there is a wall?

Tom Styer’s weak argument for impeachment:

1) Firing Comey is obstruction of justice. But Trump was just exercising his constitutionally granted power over the federal government so he can’t be impeached on this basis.

2) Violating the emolument clause because his businesses have dealings with foreign countries. This clause doesn’t require that his businesses be shut down.
I agree with everything you just posted. But..... I’m left knowing that Trump’s arrogance and egotism made a bad situation a helluva lot worse than it had to be. His constant twitter insults directed at people whose help he needed is not the mark of a genius deal maker by any stretch of the imagination.

Even given the advantage of incumbency his re-election is anything but assured. He needs for the economy to stay strong AND for the Dems to field a weak candidate. If either of those don’t happen, he will be in trouble even if Muellers investigation were to quietly go away. And that is a very important IF.

Most troubling to me is this...... RFK, then Reagan, followed by Obama and then Trump inserted a new dynamic in American politics... that of the cult.

RFK showed that a cult could drive out an incumbent President of his own party.

Reagan, to his credit , enlarged his cult to include a large majority of the citizenry.

People could vote for Bill Clinton while acknowledging his failings.He did not have a cult following in the general public.

GWB never had a cult.

To criticize anything Obama did branded you a racist. That’s cult like and dangerous in a Republic designed along democratic principles.

We see evidence of cult like loyalty to Trump displayed every day on this website. And he encourages it. He has presided over the longest political rally in history.

This may be the new normal. I certainly hope not.

The old way of playing nice with the left never works, just look at Romney's last campaign.
Trump fights back, THEY set the low standards and the rules of the battle.....
This is what fighting back looks like. To fugin bad if it assaults your sensibilities...
At this point you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, unfortunately you have chose the latter......
That is why you are now called a troll. Not because we are a Trump cult you old fool.....
Originally Posted by irfubar

The old way of playing nice with the left never works, just look at Romney's last campaign.
This is what fighting back looks like. To fugin bad if it assaults your sensibilities...
At this point you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, unfortunately you have chose the latter......
That is why you are now called a troll. Not because we are a Trump cult you old fool.....

This!
This is a perfect example of the problem with the news media today.

Today CNN is publishing the students version of what happened, CNN is posting alternative video of the incident. Well, this is what they should have done before they ran story one.
Instead they could not contain themselves and ran a flammable version of the incident before doing the slightest bit of investigative journalism, they conducted themselves like "tabloid journalism", choosing to not give up on a chance to inflame the country against conservatives. They could not wait one day, take one day to get both sides, instead the created a national firestorm first, then conduct their journalistic duties.

THIS is why they are the enemy of the people.
Styer is a uber liberal activist that financed Beto's $88M bid for Ted Cruz's senate seat.
$88 million...that is an astoundingly stupid amount of money. Eclipses the $30+ million Jon Osoff wasted trying to take a House seat in Georgia.
I think there is something to be said about limiting the amount of money a political candidate can spend. I'd be happy with a $100 limit.
^^^AMEN^^^
Haha, That said it all !!
Does it chap your ass that my opinion, and my vote, count just as much as yours? Sure sounds like it.

Every time one of you insult me personally instead of responding to the points I make, you are just proving my point about cults.

And it affects me not at all.
Poor old curdick,he thought he found another never-Trumper who was rational and intelligent.WRONG!

He falsely believes that his inane refrain of bone spurs and bump stocks was going to enamor new supporters for his boorish behavior.He now has added his dream of red flag laws being signed by the president as another tool of his foolish behavior.LOL

His continued ignorance of our second amendment,which provides the "right to keep and bear arms" NOT the "right to keep and bear gadgets",has set himself apart from rational members.

Continuing to berate members,who support our president,only proves he's just pissing in the wind and ending up with urine all over himself.

Curdick is an example of self deception at its best.He believes he's the only one who knows how President Trump thinks and can even predict what President Trump will do before he does it.

He's so smart and he offers proof of his intellect by encapsulating 50 years of American history with his supercilious claims of public figures and their cults. ROLTFLMAO
What makes you think Trump won’t sign the red flag legislation into law?

Stop bitching about me long enough to answer the question, please.

Or....STFU..... or keep on posting bullschidt about your hero.

Your choice.
$88 million...that is an astoundingly stupid amount of money. Eclipses the $30+ million Jon Osoff wasted trying to take a House seat in Georgia.

i agree with you. but on the other hand some of the astute demos see's it part of the overall investment of taking the house seat away from Karen.

to see alabama lose a senate seat and y'all to lose a house seat occupied at one time by tom price is still causing me shudders.

hell, we lost two county commissioner seats, so what am i pointing fingers at you for?
Does it chap your ass that my opinion, and my vote, count just as much as yours? Sure sounds like it.

Every time one of you insult me personally instead of responding to the points I make, you are just proving my point about cults.

And it affects me not at all.

It affects you bigly. I can’t click a link without seeing you drone on and on. Stay miserable my friend.
Originally Posted by Gus

i agree with you. but on the other hand some of the astute demos see's it part of the overall investment of taking the house seat away from Karen.

to see alabama lose a senate seat and y'all to lose a house seat occupied at one time by tom price is still causing me shudders.

hell, we lost two county commissioner seats, so what am i pointing fingers at you for?

I expect my District will flip back in 2020. That would be the logical outcome. I think we should have taken a closer look at Karen, she was not a formidable candidate, just a name, and obviously not a strong one. Such McBath was/is an unknown (D) with no political history or record to run on. In 2020, she will be forced to defend her record, which will be "Yes, Mrs. Pelosi" on every vote.
Originally Posted by Gus

I expect my District will flip back in 2020. That would be the logical outcome. I think we should have taken a closer look at Karen, she was not a formidable candidate, just a name, and obviously not a strong one. Such McBath was/is an unknown (D) with no political history or record to run on. In 2020, she will be forced to defend her record, which will be "Yes, Mrs. Pelosi" on every vote.

yes, there is that fact. Mrs. Pelosi is going to require every knee to bow that's in her congregation.

then the question is begged will the rank & file rally around karen for another run at the seat, or is the search committee already active in the finding of a different worthy candidate for the 2020? we have an election of 3 co. commissioner seats in 2020, the fact that trump will be running can only help.
I think Karen is done. She's not a strong candidate. Didn't do well in her run for governor. Jon Osoff took her to the brink, and she failed vs. a real nobody. My advise is it is time for some new blood. Thinking Mark Burkhalter. State Rep up here. Has the name recognition.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Seems it took a couple hundred years, but Hamiltonianism has definitively beaten out Jeffersonianism.

I voted for Trump 2x and agree with almost everything he has done as a matter of policy, but this idea of the Pres as beyond question is worse for his supporters than for his detractors. It’s tantamount to taking poison in hopes our enemies drop dead. It’s ludicrous and patently Unamerican.
Originally Posted by efw
I voted for Trump 2x and agree with almost everything he has done as a matter of policy, but this idea of the Pres as beyond question is worse for his supporters than for his detractors. It’s tantamount to taking poison in hopes our enemies drop dead. It’s ludicrous and patently Unamerican.

I would have to agree 100%.

I'll back Trump to the bitter end but he'd better be right or he looses me.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by efw

I would have to agree 100%.

I'll back Trump to the bitter end but he'd better be right or he looses me.

Paul, the fact is, he’s all we got and he’s pretty much one man against the rest of the globalized world. He has a few congressional supporters but very few at that.

I could give a good scchitt about the past and things said during the run up to the election. I could also give a good scchitt about the opinions of those here who are totally locked in the past. This one is for all the marbles. This is the here and now.

Paul, the fact is, he’s all we got and he’s pretty much one man against the rest of the globalized world.

Ah, but the world is turning. You see how Norway just formed a Center-Right government for the first time in 30 years? Italy elected a Right government. Orban popularity in Hungary is unrivaled. Merkel's power in Germany is finished as she prepares to leave office. Maçron has yellow vest protestors on the verge of a 1968 type revolt. May in GB has been slapped down for her attempt to appeases the EU and derail Brexit.

I'd say Trump has emboldened the Right in Europe, given them something to look up to. Voters there are attesting to it.

Paul, the fact is, he’s all we got and he’s pretty much one man against the rest of the globalized world.

Ah, but the world is turning. You see how Norway just formed a Center-Right government for the first time in 30 years? Italy elected a Right government. Orban popularity in Hungary is unrivaled. Merkel's power in Germany is finished as she prepares to leave office. Maçron has yellow vest protestors on the verge of a 1968 type revolt. May in GB has been slapped down for her attempt to appeases the EU and derail Brexit.

I'd say Trump has emboldened the Right in Europe, given them something to look up to. Voters there are attesting to it.

Damned shame Europeans and the Norse have to show America “the way”.
Paul, the fact is, he’s all we got and he’s pretty much one man against the rest of the globalized world. He has a few congressional supporters but very few at that.

This is one of the reasons I give him a lot of leeway, He has the entire swamp fighting him and as far as I'm concerned he is doing a fine job. I could give a schit less about him being presidential or as I like to call it "Stuffy". he's there to do a job nobody else would even think about doing and I'll back him to the bitter end but like I said he'd damn well better be right.

I don't fault him for not having the wall built yet because he gets resistance from every angle and he has since day one, I have complete faith that he will get it done. Right now he has the dems looking like complete asses. I personally know two people that didn't vote because they couldn't bring themselves to pull the lever for him but now say they will in 2020. If I know two how many are really out there who feel like that?

Trump is kicking ass, he ain't perfect but he's kicking ass and busting liberal heads..........How much better could he do! grin
Trump will commit treason when he signs this Bill, just like I told you guys 3 weeks ago when I started this thread, and all you people did was attack me and accuse me of being the banned member Trumpster.

Amnesty is buried inside it. 1,169 page Bill presented at the 11th hour....just like the Affordable Care Act. They will say, "We had to keep the govt open". Then they will claim they'll roll the bad parts back....well you see how they have rolled ACA back haven't you?

It's Treason straight up.

83 Senators committed Treason today:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2019/s26

Karl Denninger already posted on it today. Read the comments. There are some very astute people who comment on his forum:

The country is now over...lost

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=235069&page=1

https://twitter.com/CIS_org/status/1096045461973204992/photo/1

I told you people he'd do it. Reagan Amnesty 2

FFS.

Jeezus...why dont you get a job?
Hey lefty dork, the next time you try to fathom a thought, just let it go man.
Democrats added numerous aid and welfare programs to the 2019 spending bill to SUPPORT THE GROWING WAVE OF ECONOMIC MIGRANTS…

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...vides-aid-buses-legal-shields-migrants/#

And the Trojan Trump ™ will happily sign away your sovereignty while ALL OF YOUR TAXES ARE STOLEN FROM YOU TO SUPPORT AN ILLEGAL INVASION OF THIS COUNTRY.
Good gawd, STFU.
Dang Shirley.

Go have another Cosmo.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
FFS.

Jeezus...why dont you get a job?

I started this thread 3 weeks ago with facts.

Obviously you can't handle the facts...as the facts are NOW becoming FACTUAL.
Whose sockpuppet is this clown?
Originally Posted by gunner500
Hey lefty dork, the next time you try to fathom a thought, just let it go man.

If I were a commie lefty, I would be for the amnesty, which I am obviously "NOT FOR" TREASON / AMNESTY, being my postings prove that FACT.

You should learn how to comprehend the English language.
WTF did I just stumble into.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Whose sockpuppet is this clown?

Thats a reasonable thought.
Dude, are you Beto's Biotch? I'm from Texas but I'm a Republican (Not a RINO). I suppose you don't like Cruz either. Did you vote for Beto? Trump is the last bastion of freedom. Get Real Dummy!
This diatribe seems familiar.
I think you're having a Zumbo Moment!
Originally Posted by Filaman
Dude, are you Beto's Biotch? I'm from Texas but I'm a Republican (Not a RINO). I suppose you don't like Cruz either. Did you vote for Beto? Trump is the last bastion of freedom. Get Real Dummy!

No, you aren't a true Patriot, because a true Patriot would go read the links to extremely reliable sources I just posted on page 8 when I resurrected this thread.

An intelligent person studies before they go attack the messenger, who is simply just trying to make other true freedom loving Patriots aware of their sovereignty being signed away and their hard earned money stripped from them to support an illegal invasion.

What part of "facts" don't you understand RINO?

RINOS / Democrats obfuscate just like you just did. They are 100% incapable of debating just the facts straight up.
Is this the Trumpster poster?
Evidently you missed Commie 101 in Civics class. Me thinks ye be a Never Trumper from hell, and like the Demonrats you'd rather see the Republic Fail than see Trump Succeed.

Here's my assesment of Trump, and I've given it out in the open on Facebook and other forums. Trump speaks like a third grader. He repeats himself. He brags on himself. He needs to lose his phone and quit th Tweeting. He needs to learn to put his mind in gear before he speaks. Yeah he ain't perfect. But he ain't a politician Dammit!!! He speaks from his heart, which I believe is good. I didn't vote for him for being eloquent because he isn't. He's crude. I don't give a crap if he sleeps with a different Prosi every night. Although i do admire his taste in women he marries. But I didn't vote for him for any of those reasons. I voted for him because I knew if Hillary got elected this republic was dead. But after he was elected and took office he showed he was true blue. He's the best thing we have ever had. I now am a Trumper from hell and I do NOT apologize for it. I will vote for him every time he runs for office. And you never trumpers are going to hold out until he fails. But guess what? HE ISN'T GOING TO FAIL!!! Go put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

......I am telling ya......You may be jumping the gun here Elk Slayer....Tomorrow is not here yet!

The republicans want to raise the retirement age to 70. That'll make some believers grin
MAGA! - Making Amigos Gone Always
Read the links to a bunch of RINO's? Get real and quit trying to spin this into something complicated. It's simple. The RINOs and the Left (Actually they're one and the same) try to confuse people into thinking Trump is somehow an anti American collusing Commie. But he's as patriotic as George Washington or Thomas Jefferson. He can't be bought and he loves his country. He's a true capitalist. If you're such a patriot as you claim why do you hate him?
So Trump will leave the Texas border WIDE open for the drug running and human trafficking, so Americans can be stripped of their equity through taxation, and support an illegal invasion of the country.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...rs-from-being-constructed-in-the-region/

A key provision in the spending bill being presented to President Trump for signing stipulates that the federal government give specific Texas border counties the opportunity to derail any efforts to build barriers, fencing, or walls by simply opposing the construction of the border security measures - but many of the specified counties have a long and recent history of top officials taking bribes from the Mexican Gulf Cartel. Ultimately, the bill allows county offices with historic ties to the Gulf Cartel to stop U.S. border barriers from being constructed in the region.

No, you aren't a true Patriot, because a true Patriot would go read the links to extremely reliable sources I just posted on page 8 when I resurrected this thread.

An intelligent person studies before they go attack the messenger, who is simply just trying to make other true freedom loving Patriots aware of their sovereignty being signed away and their hard earned money stripped from them to support an illegal invasion.

What part of "facts" don't you understand RINO?

RINOS / Democrats obfuscate just like you just did. They are 100% incapable of debating just the facts straight up.

Just curious, have you ever worked mall security?
Read the links to a bunch of RINO's? Get real and quit trying to spin this into something complicated. It's simple. The RINOs and the Left (Actually they're one and the same) try to confuse people into thinking Trump is somehow an anti American collusing Commie. But he's as patriotic as George Washington or Thomas Jefferson. He can't be bought and he loves his country. He's a true capitalist. If you're such a patriot as you claim why do you hate him?

Because he's a troll here purposefully to agitate. He's the archetypical "Holier than Thou" Troll from the Leftist playbook.

"Infiltrate in, make yourself seem you are one of the "Good Ol' Boys, then when the action picks up, attack anything the Right wants or any compromise as Trump's failure. Preach on about how Trump and the GOP has let you down and how angry you are that Trump hasn't crushed his opponents. Do everything you can to agitate and sow discontent posing from the Ultra Right. Make conservatives unsure about Trump's leadership. Meanwhile, we will have the open Lefty "patriots" attack from the Left. We will weaken Trump and the GOP by pinning them between fronts. Turn any criticism aimed at you back on them Call them weak. Call them sell outs. Make them question Trump."

That's his marching orders.

Think of it this way. In Vietnam Terms, JeffO, Paddler, Burinho, Northsnort, etc. are the NVA. They come at you in uniform. Cockslayer91 is more like the Viet Cong. Smiles at you and sells you his sister, then launches an RGP attack on your base during Tet. Next day, he's back telling you the dirty stinking communist are at fault, saying they should all die. wink
Trump will commit treason when he signs this Bill, just like I told you guys 3 weeks ago when I started this thread, and all you people did was attack me and accuse me of being the banned member Trumpster.

Amnesty is buried inside it. 1,169 page Bill presented at the 11th hour....just like the Affordable Care Act. They will say, "We had to keep the govt open". Then they will claim they'll roll the bad parts back....well you see how they have rolled ACA back haven't you?

It's Treason straight up.

83 Senators committed Treason today:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2019/s26

Karl Denninger already posted on it today. Read the comments. There are some very astute people who comment on his forum:

The country is now over...lost

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=235069&page=1

https://twitter.com/CIS_org/status/1096045461973204992/photo/1

I told you people he'd do it. Reagan Amnesty 2

What you told us 3 weeks ago is that you want a dictatorship.
Trolls are funny.
Evidently, this 91 guy has had his supply of meth dry up. Oh, wait it'll be across the border shortly. He better stock up given what Trump is going to do.
Trump just declared a natonal emergency to build the wall. About time. And the libtards are crying because they know this is the death of their future. The only way they can get elected is with illegals and dead people voting.
© 24hourcampfire