Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTF did I just stumble into.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Whose sockpuppet is this clown?

Thats a reasonable thought.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Dude, are you Beto's Biotch? I'm from Texas but I'm a Republican (Not a RINO). I suppose you don't like Cruz either. Did you vote for Beto? Trump is the last bastion of freedom. Get Real Dummy!

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This diatribe seems familiar.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I think you're having a Zumbo Moment!

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Filaman
Dude, are you Beto's Biotch? I'm from Texas but I'm a Republican (Not a RINO). I suppose you don't like Cruz either. Did you vote for Beto? Trump is the last bastion of freedom. Get Real Dummy!

No, you aren't a true Patriot, because a true Patriot would go read the links to extremely reliable sources I just posted on page 8 when I resurrected this thread.

An intelligent person studies before they go attack the messenger, who is simply just trying to make other true freedom loving Patriots aware of their sovereignty being signed away and their hard earned money stripped from them to support an illegal invasion.

What part of "facts" don't you understand RINO?

RINOS / Democrats obfuscate just like you just did. They are 100% incapable of debating just the facts straight up.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is this the Trumpster poster?

"Maybe we're all happy."

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Evidently you missed Commie 101 in Civics class. Me thinks ye be a Never Trumper from hell, and like the Demonrats you'd rather see the Republic Fail than see Trump Succeed.

Here's my assesment of Trump, and I've given it out in the open on Facebook and other forums. Trump speaks like a third grader. He repeats himself. He brags on himself. He needs to lose his phone and quit th Tweeting. He needs to learn to put his mind in gear before he speaks. Yeah he ain't perfect. But he ain't a politician Dammit!!! He speaks from his heart, which I believe is good. I didn't vote for him for being eloquent because he isn't. He's crude. I don't give a crap if he sleeps with a different Prosi every night. Although i do admire his taste in women he marries. But I didn't vote for him for any of those reasons. I voted for him because I knew if Hillary got elected this republic was dead. But after he was elected and took office he showed he was true blue. He's the best thing we have ever had. I now am a Trumper from hell and I do NOT apologize for it. I will vote for him every time he runs for office. And you never trumpers are going to hold out until he fails. But guess what? HE ISN'T GOING TO FAIL!!! Go put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

Last edited by Filaman; 02/14/19.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The public is being played, again, by a professional con artist, and they will never catch on…even though their government blatantly allows them to be financially stripped, through higher taxes, in the support of criminals…again

Reagan Amesty 2 incoming.

Making Amigos Great Again ™

Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

No laws have to be passed…only existing laws enforced…Presidents take an oath to defend the country from invasion.

Allowing Mexico to enable this invasion is an Act Of War against the USA, unanswered and allowing them through into the U.S.A. is TREASON.

......I am telling ya......You may be jumping the gun here Elk Slayer....Tomorrow is not here yet!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Year after year. Presidential election after Presidential election…the American public swallows the lies from the biggest puppet show on the planet, produced and choreographed by the White House, and directed by the deep state.

The republicans want to raise the retirement age to 70. That'll make some believers grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAGA! - Making Amigos Gone Always

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/14/19.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Read the links to a bunch of RINO's? Get real and quit trying to spin this into something complicated. It's simple. The RINOs and the Left (Actually they're one and the same) try to confuse people into thinking Trump is somehow an anti American collusing Commie. But he's as patriotic as George Washington or Thomas Jefferson. He can't be bought and he loves his country. He's a true capitalist. If you're such a patriot as you claim why do you hate him?

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
So Trump will leave the Texas border WIDE open for the drug running and human trafficking, so Americans can be stripped of their equity through taxation, and support an illegal invasion of the country.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...rs-from-being-constructed-in-the-region/

A key provision in the spending bill being presented to President Trump for signing stipulates that the federal government give specific Texas border counties the opportunity to derail any efforts to build barriers, fencing, or walls by simply opposing the construction of the border security measures - but many of the specified counties have a long and recent history of top officials taking bribes from the Mexican Gulf Cartel. Ultimately, the bill allows county offices with historic ties to the Gulf Cartel to stop U.S. border barriers from being constructed in the region.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No, you aren't a true Patriot, because a true Patriot would go read the links to extremely reliable sources I just posted on page 8 when I resurrected this thread.

An intelligent person studies before they go attack the messenger, who is simply just trying to make other true freedom loving Patriots aware of their sovereignty being signed away and their hard earned money stripped from them to support an illegal invasion.

What part of "facts" don't you understand RINO?

RINOS / Democrats obfuscate just like you just did. They are 100% incapable of debating just the facts straight up.

Just curious, have you ever worked mall security?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read the links to a bunch of RINO's? Get real and quit trying to spin this into something complicated. It's simple. The RINOs and the Left (Actually they're one and the same) try to confuse people into thinking Trump is somehow an anti American collusing Commie. But he's as patriotic as George Washington or Thomas Jefferson. He can't be bought and he loves his country. He's a true capitalist. If you're such a patriot as you claim why do you hate him?

Because he's a troll here purposefully to agitate. He's the archetypical "Holier than Thou" Troll from the Leftist playbook.

"Infiltrate in, make yourself seem you are one of the "Good Ol' Boys, then when the action picks up, attack anything the Right wants or any compromise as Trump's failure. Preach on about how Trump and the GOP has let you down and how angry you are that Trump hasn't crushed his opponents. Do everything you can to agitate and sow discontent posing from the Ultra Right. Make conservatives unsure about Trump's leadership. Meanwhile, we will have the open Lefty "patriots" attack from the Left. We will weaken Trump and the GOP by pinning them between fronts. Turn any criticism aimed at you back on them Call them weak. Call them sell outs. Make them question Trump."

That's his marching orders.

Think of it this way. In Vietnam Terms, JeffO, Paddler, Burinho, Northsnort, etc. are the NVA. They come at you in uniform. Cockslayer91 is more like the Viet Cong. Smiles at you and sells you his sister, then launches an RGP attack on your base during Tet. Next day, he's back telling you the dirty stinking communist are at fault, saying they should all die. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trump will commit treason when he signs this Bill, just like I told you guys 3 weeks ago when I started this thread, and all you people did was attack me and accuse me of being the banned member Trumpster.

Amnesty is buried inside it. 1,169 page Bill presented at the 11th hour....just like the Affordable Care Act. They will say, "We had to keep the govt open". Then they will claim they'll roll the bad parts back....well you see how they have rolled ACA back haven't you?

It's Treason straight up.

83 Senators committed Treason today:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2019/s26

Karl Denninger already posted on it today. Read the comments. There are some very astute people who comment on his forum:

The country is now over...lost

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=235069&page=1

https://twitter.com/CIS_org/status/1096045461973204992/photo/1

I told you people he'd do it. Reagan Amnesty 2

What you told us 3 weeks ago is that you want a dictatorship.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trolls are funny.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Evidently, this 91 guy has had his supply of meth dry up. Oh, wait it'll be across the border shortly. He better stock up given what Trump is going to do.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Trump just declared a natonal emergency to build the wall. About time. And the libtards are crying because they know this is the death of their future. The only way they can get elected is with illegals and dead people voting.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,087
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.