Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Springcove
Thanks to whoever said he was Trumpsters sock puppet. It all makes sense now. What a nut.

You're welcome.

That's exactly who it is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by DarlaG
rockinbbar,

My husband has a friend in Northern VA who owns a great many artillery pieces, tanks & machineguns in fully functional condition & also knows a retired Air Force pilot who owns & flies a MIG23.

Thus the post that you responded to is just errant silliness. - Tex says that anyone who wants to know what is allowed for American citizens to own is clearly spelled out in the Miller Decision of the US Supreme Court & that a person need not be a lawyer to understand what the court said.

Sincerely, DarlaG

The reason Miller lost in Miller v US was he was a no show for the trial. Took me a while to find out the Miller was unable to make it to trial because he had been murdered. That has always had a very bad smell to my thinking. Was .gov responsible or just bad luck?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by DarlaG
rockinbbar,

My husband has a friend in Northern VA who owns a great many artillery pieces, tanks & machineguns in fully functional condition & also knows a retired Air Force pilot who owns & flies a MIG23.

Thus the post that you responded to is just errant silliness. - Tex says that anyone who wants to know what is allowed for American citizens to own is clearly spelled out in the Miller Decision of the US Supreme Court & that a person need not be a lawyer to understand what the court said.

Sincerely, DarlaG

The reason Miller lost in Miller v US was he was a no show for the trial. Took me a while to find out the Miller was unable to make it to trial because he had been murdered. That has always had a very bad smell to my thinking. Was .gov responsible or just bad luck?
Paul B.

Arkancide.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks Rock

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree with everything you just posted. But..... I’m left knowing that Trump’s arrogance and egotism made a bad situation a helluva lot worse than it had to be. His constant twitter insults directed at people whose help he needed is not the mark of a genius deal maker by any stretch of the imagination.

Even given the advantage of incumbency his re-election is anything but assured. He needs for the economy to stay strong AND for the Dems to field a weak candidate. If either of those don’t happen, he will be in trouble even if Muellers investigation were to quietly go away. And that is a very important IF.

Most troubling to me is this...... RFK, then Reagan, followed by Obama and then Trump inserted a new dynamic in American politics... that of the cult.

RFK showed that a cult could drive out an incumbent President of his own party.

Reagan, to his credit , enlarged his cult to include a large majority of the citizenry.

People could vote for Bill Clinton while acknowledging his failings.He did not have a cult following in the general public.

GWB never had a cult.

To criticize anything Obama did branded you a racist. That’s cult like and dangerous in a Republic designed along democratic principles.

We see evidence of cult like loyalty to Trump displayed every day on this website. And he encourages it. He has presided over the longest political rally in history.

This may be the new normal. I certainly hope not.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hatari, the South changed their politics because the Democrat Party sold them out. The Democrats had the Southern vote locked up for years, and forgot that most White Southerners were socially conservative people, and it caused them to lose that vote. I seriously doubt the Rust Belt will ever leave the Democrats, because they are, and never were socially conservative.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agree with the first part, not so sure about the second.

Look at WV- never thought the unions would them go Red. Joe Manchin holds on by being a very conservative.

In 2016 before the election, I was surprised at the support Trump had in union country. Just as the Dems left the White South behind, they may very well leave the White Midwest behind. Lots of conservatives that are not controlled by the unions anymore. I hope

Last edited by hatari; 01/21/19.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by hatari
What rock did this bundle of pent up animosity jump out from under?

Rick's already banned him before.

Trumpster is who he is. No doubt.

Liberal troll.

Shame he had to defile a good member's name here to spread his cancer.

Don't know anything about the OP, and really couldn't make a lot of sense about what he was getting at. The only thing I could agree with was that Trump hasn't gotten anything done on the issue of illegal immigration. You can point the finger at whoever you want to......Democrats, RINO's, Pelosi, McConnell, Ryan, Senate, House, Trump, doesn't make any difference, because he was the one who made it the focal point of his presidential campaign.

Yes, a federal judge may have ruled against him, yes, the Swamp might have rose up and revolted.......but action on illegal immigration should have been something he did as soon as he came in to office. Sure, he tried to put restrictions on people from certain countries, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the Southern border with Mexico. That is where all these new Democrat voters and cheap Republican labor are coming from.

So you think he DOES NOT want to construct a border wall/barrier of some sort?

Maybe he never did and used it to get elected. I want one , but how effective will it be ? Aren’t there tunnels to get across? Are we going to C4 those tunnels once there is a wall?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Tom Styer’s weak argument for impeachment:

1) Firing Comey is obstruction of justice. But Trump was just exercising his constitutionally granted power over the federal government so he can’t be impeached on this basis.

2) Violating the emolument clause because his businesses have dealings with foreign countries. This clause doesn’t require that his businesses be shut down.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I agree with everything you just posted. But..... I’m left knowing that Trump’s arrogance and egotism made a bad situation a helluva lot worse than it had to be. His constant twitter insults directed at people whose help he needed is not the mark of a genius deal maker by any stretch of the imagination.

Even given the advantage of incumbency his re-election is anything but assured. He needs for the economy to stay strong AND for the Dems to field a weak candidate. If either of those don’t happen, he will be in trouble even if Muellers investigation were to quietly go away. And that is a very important IF.

Most troubling to me is this...... RFK, then Reagan, followed by Obama and then Trump inserted a new dynamic in American politics... that of the cult.

RFK showed that a cult could drive out an incumbent President of his own party.

Reagan, to his credit , enlarged his cult to include a large majority of the citizenry.

People could vote for Bill Clinton while acknowledging his failings.He did not have a cult following in the general public.

GWB never had a cult.

To criticize anything Obama did branded you a racist. That’s cult like and dangerous in a Republic designed along democratic principles.

We see evidence of cult like loyalty to Trump displayed every day on this website. And he encourages it. He has presided over the longest political rally in history.

This may be the new normal. I certainly hope not.

The old way of playing nice with the left never works, just look at Romney's last campaign.
Trump fights back, THEY set the low standards and the rules of the battle.....
This is what fighting back looks like. To fugin bad if it assaults your sensibilities...
At this point you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, unfortunately you have chose the latter......
That is why you are now called a troll. Not because we are a Trump cult you old fool.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

The old way of playing nice with the left never works, just look at Romney's last campaign.
Trump fights back, THEY set the low standards and the rules of the battle.....
This is what fighting back looks like. To fugin bad if it assaults your sensibilities...
At this point you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, unfortunately you have chose the latter......
That is why you are now called a troll. Not because we are a Trump cult you old fool.....

This!

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is a perfect example of the problem with the news media today.

Today CNN is publishing the students version of what happened, CNN is posting alternative video of the incident. Well, this is what they should have done before they ran story one.
Instead they could not contain themselves and ran a flammable version of the incident before doing the slightest bit of investigative journalism, they conducted themselves like "tabloid journalism", choosing to not give up on a chance to inflame the country against conservatives. They could not wait one day, take one day to get both sides, instead the created a national firestorm first, then conduct their journalistic duties.

THIS is why they are the enemy of the people.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Styer is a uber liberal activist that financed Beto's $88M bid for Ted Cruz's senate seat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
$88 million...that is an astoundingly stupid amount of money. Eclipses the $30+ million Jon Osoff wasted trying to take a House seat in Georgia.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think there is something to be said about limiting the amount of money a political candidate can spend. I'd be happy with a $100 limit.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
^^^AMEN^^^

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Haha, That said it all !!

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Does it chap your ass that my opinion, and my vote, count just as much as yours? Sure sounds like it.

Every time one of you insult me personally instead of responding to the points I make, you are just proving my point about cults.

And it affects me not at all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Poor old curdick,he thought he found another never-Trumper who was rational and intelligent.WRONG!

He falsely believes that his inane refrain of bone spurs and bump stocks was going to enamor new supporters for his boorish behavior.He now has added his dream of red flag laws being signed by the president as another tool of his foolish behavior.LOL

His continued ignorance of our second amendment,which provides the "right to keep and bear arms" NOT the "right to keep and bear gadgets",has set himself apart from rational members.

Continuing to berate members,who support our president,only proves he's just pissing in the wind and ending up with urine all over himself.

Curdick is an example of self deception at its best.He believes he's the only one who knows how President Trump thinks and can even predict what President Trump will do before he does it.

He's so smart and he offers proof of his intellect by encapsulating 50 years of American history with his supercilious claims of public figures and their cults. ROLTFLMAO

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What makes you think Trump won’t sign the red flag legislation into law?

Stop bitching about me long enough to answer the question, please.

Or....STFU..... or keep on posting bullschidt about your hero.

Your choice.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 6mmbrfan, 12 invisible), 844 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.