Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hatari
$88 million...that is an astoundingly stupid amount of money. Eclipses the $30+ million Jon Osoff wasted trying to take a House seat in Georgia.

i agree with you. but on the other hand some of the astute demos see's it part of the overall investment of taking the house seat away from Karen.

to see alabama lose a senate seat and y'all to lose a house seat occupied at one time by tom price is still causing me shudders.

hell, we lost two county commissioner seats, so what am i pointing fingers at you for?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Does it chap your ass that my opinion, and my vote, count just as much as yours? Sure sounds like it.

Every time one of you insult me personally instead of responding to the points I make, you are just proving my point about cults.

And it affects me not at all.

It affects you bigly. I can’t click a link without seeing you drone on and on. Stay miserable my friend.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus
$88 million...that is an astoundingly stupid amount of money. Eclipses the $30+ million Jon Osoff wasted trying to take a House seat in Georgia.

i agree with you. but on the other hand some of the astute demos see's it part of the overall investment of taking the house seat away from Karen.

to see alabama lose a senate seat and y'all to lose a house seat occupied at one time by tom price is still causing me shudders.

hell, we lost two county commissioner seats, so what am i pointing fingers at you for?

I expect my District will flip back in 2020. That would be the logical outcome. I think we should have taken a closer look at Karen, she was not a formidable candidate, just a name, and obviously not a strong one. Such McBath was/is an unknown (D) with no political history or record to run on. In 2020, she will be forced to defend her record, which will be "Yes, Mrs. Pelosi" on every vote.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

I expect my District will flip back in 2020. That would be the logical outcome. I think we should have taken a closer look at Karen, she was not a formidable candidate, just a name, and obviously not a strong one. Such McBath was/is an unknown (D) with no political history or record to run on. In 2020, she will be forced to defend her record, which will be "Yes, Mrs. Pelosi" on every vote.

yes, there is that fact. Mrs. Pelosi is going to require every knee to bow that's in her congregation.

then the question is begged will the rank & file rally around karen for another run at the seat, or is the search committee already active in the finding of a different worthy candidate for the 2020? we have an election of 3 co. commissioner seats in 2020, the fact that trump will be running can only help.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Karen is done. She's not a strong candidate. Didn't do well in her run for governor. Jon Osoff took her to the brink, and she failed vs. a real nobody. My advise is it is time for some new blood. Thinking Mark Burkhalter. State Rep up here. Has the name recognition.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by irfubar

The old way of playing nice with the left never works, just look at Romney's last campaign.
Trump fights back, THEY set the low standards and the rules of the battle.....
This is what fighting back looks like. To fugin bad if it assaults your sensibilities...
At this point you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, unfortunately you have chose the latter......
That is why you are now called a troll. Not because we are a Trump cult you old fool.....

Seems it took a couple hundred years, but Hamiltonianism has definitively beaten out Jeffersonianism.

I voted for Trump 2x and agree with almost everything he has done as a matter of policy, but this idea of the Pres as beyond question is worse for his supporters than for his detractors. It’s tantamount to taking poison in hopes our enemies drop dead. It’s ludicrous and patently Unamerican.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
I voted for Trump 2x and agree with almost everything he has done as a matter of policy, but this idea of the Pres as beyond question is worse for his supporters than for his detractors. It’s tantamount to taking poison in hopes our enemies drop dead. It’s ludicrous and patently Unamerican.

I would have to agree 100%.

I'll back Trump to the bitter end but he'd better be right or he looses me.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by efw

I would have to agree 100%.

I'll back Trump to the bitter end but he'd better be right or he looses me.

Paul, the fact is, he’s all we got and he’s pretty much one man against the rest of the globalized world. He has a few congressional supporters but very few at that.

I could give a good scchitt about the past and things said during the run up to the election. I could also give a good scchitt about the opinions of those here who are totally locked in the past. This one is for all the marbles. This is the here and now.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Paul, the fact is, he’s all we got and he’s pretty much one man against the rest of the globalized world.

Ah, but the world is turning. You see how Norway just formed a Center-Right government for the first time in 30 years? Italy elected a Right government. Orban popularity in Hungary is unrivaled. Merkel's power in Germany is finished as she prepares to leave office. Maçron has yellow vest protestors on the verge of a 1968 type revolt. May in GB has been slapped down for her attempt to appeases the EU and derail Brexit.

I'd say Trump has emboldened the Right in Europe, given them something to look up to. Voters there are attesting to it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Paul, the fact is, he’s all we got and he’s pretty much one man against the rest of the globalized world.

Ah, but the world is turning. You see how Norway just formed a Center-Right government for the first time in 30 years? Italy elected a Right government. Orban popularity in Hungary is unrivaled. Merkel's power in Germany is finished as she prepares to leave office. Maçron has yellow vest protestors on the verge of a 1968 type revolt. May in GB has been slapped down for her attempt to appeases the EU and derail Brexit.

I'd say Trump has emboldened the Right in Europe, given them something to look up to. Voters there are attesting to it.

Damned shame Europeans and the Norse have to show America “the way”.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Paul, the fact is, he’s all we got and he’s pretty much one man against the rest of the globalized world. He has a few congressional supporters but very few at that.

This is one of the reasons I give him a lot of leeway, He has the entire swamp fighting him and as far as I'm concerned he is doing a fine job. I could give a schit less about him being presidential or as I like to call it "Stuffy". he's there to do a job nobody else would even think about doing and I'll back him to the bitter end but like I said he'd damn well better be right.

I don't fault him for not having the wall built yet because he gets resistance from every angle and he has since day one, I have complete faith that he will get it done. Right now he has the dems looking like complete asses. I personally know two people that didn't vote because they couldn't bring themselves to pull the lever for him but now say they will in 2020. If I know two how many are really out there who feel like that?

Trump is kicking ass, he ain't perfect but he's kicking ass and busting liberal heads..........How much better could he do! grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Trump will commit treason when he signs this Bill, just like I told you guys 3 weeks ago when I started this thread, and all you people did was attack me and accuse me of being the banned member Trumpster.

Amnesty is buried inside it. 1,169 page Bill presented at the 11th hour....just like the Affordable Care Act. They will say, "We had to keep the govt open". Then they will claim they'll roll the bad parts back....well you see how they have rolled ACA back haven't you?

It's Treason straight up.

83 Senators committed Treason today:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2019/s26

Karl Denninger already posted on it today. Read the comments. There are some very astute people who comment on his forum:

The country is now over...lost

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=235069&page=1

https://twitter.com/CIS_org/status/1096045461973204992/photo/1

I told you people he'd do it. Reagan Amnesty 2

Making Amigos Great Again ™

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
FFS.

Jeezus...why dont you get a job?

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Hey lefty dork, the next time you try to fathom a thought, just let it go man.

Trump Won!
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Democrats added numerous aid and welfare programs to the 2019 spending bill to SUPPORT THE GROWING WAVE OF ECONOMIC MIGRANTS…

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...vides-aid-buses-legal-shields-migrants/#

And the Trojan Trump ™ will happily sign away your sovereignty while ALL OF YOUR TAXES ARE STOLEN FROM YOU TO SUPPORT AN ILLEGAL INVASION OF THIS COUNTRY.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good gawd, STFU.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dang Shirley.

Go have another Cosmo.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
FFS.

Jeezus...why dont you get a job?

I started this thread 3 weeks ago with facts.

Obviously you can't handle the facts...as the facts are NOW becoming FACTUAL.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whose sockpuppet is this clown?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by gunner500
Hey lefty dork, the next time you try to fathom a thought, just let it go man.

If I were a commie lefty, I would be for the amnesty, which I am obviously "NOT FOR" TREASON / AMNESTY, being my postings prove that FACT.

You should learn how to comprehend the English language.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (673, 450yukon, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 20 invisible), 1,332 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,871
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.