Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 129 of 165 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Dammit, I gotta get to the doctor, I keep hearing things and nothing is there.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So, the exercise is goalpost-moving that defines the Individual-1 administration as they get caught in lie after lie after lie continues.

Now we've gone from (paraphrasing) "I have no business interests in Russia!" to an admission by PINO's own lawyer that that was a baldface lie, and in fact, PINO had a major venture in play literally up to the election.

It's our understanding that they went on throughout 2016,” Giuliani said, adding that “there weren't a lot of them, but there were conversations. Can't be sure [of] the exact dates, but the president can remember having conversations with him about it."
Pressed by host Chuck Todd, Giuliani said that the discussions could have extended until October or November.

I love how he phrases it in the 3rd person.... "it's our understanding...". How about this, Rudy G: "My client is a pathological liar and we are now forced to admit he was lying to the American public about his Russian business interests right up to the election".

So, as he was running for POTUS, Individual-1 lied repeatedly to give Russia cover in it attack; he lied about the major biz deal he was pursuing in Moscow; his campaign chairman was passing granular polling data to Russia; and then, just to bring it full circle here, PINO lied ("could be a fat kid in moms basement") to facilitate the weaponization of that data, along with the hacked DNC stuff.

In short he's a proven lying traitorous POS who cheated and therefore is an illegitimate POTUS. You cannot alt.fact this away.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crap! I just realized I promised all y'all a Numerical Analysis! Maybe I'll do that today while I'm watchin' NFL.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting, TDS seems to get worse when facts are brought into the mix.......

See Jeff Obama isn't worthless.....He's a good case study.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag

All you have to remember is the dumbphuck voted for Obama.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m guessing Jeff doesn’t even believe half of what he posts. He just does it to watch the aftermath and stir up the natives.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

There is that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I’m guessing Jeff doesn’t even believe half of what he posts. He just does it to watch the aftermath and stir up the natives.

Yep. No one can be as dumb as he pretends to be. He says hes never wrong, then admits he voted for Zero on his first run but not the second. So why not the second time?.Or why the first time?

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/20/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, due to popular demand I'm releasing my much-anticipated Numerical Analysis (NA). To accomplish this, I used various maths and equations and shït. I've tried to make it retard-proof, but you guys are a steep challenge in that regard.

Please understand, I'm doing y'all a FAVOR here. More on that later.

The purpose of this NA is to quantify just how right tall have been and wrong I have been. I promise, you will get something to hang your tiny pinhead retard-hats on by the end of this, so buckle up and stick with me here. K? K.

First a couple facts. Trump fired Comey on May 9, 2017. As I type, that was 621 days ago. On May 10 I made my first post on this thread. Here it is:

Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

At which point- go see for yourselves, it's all right here archived on this thread- I was roundly mocked for how stoooopid that calm, rational, and as it turns out, CORRECT that opening statement was.

Let's close this one with this little nugget from Jaguar from right about then. Mined from this very thread- which by the way will be the MOTHER of all gold mines for examples of me being right and y'all being wrong. I can get YEARS of fun from just mining up this stuff! Good times, good times. Anyway, pretty funny in hindsight, eh? I sure think so.

Hat, the stupid SOB said he knew for certain Russia interferred in our election and they just hadnt as of yet found the evidence, indicating to the media that there had been collusion, which gave false hope to gullible suckers like Jell0.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hint: you were wrong, Jaguar. Trump's own attorney has now conceded campaign collusion. Sorry buddy!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

There is that.

I love how you guys always attack the messenger and never his message. It is telling

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So, getting back to my soon to be legendary NA: Giuliani conceded campaign collusion 3 days ago, so, 618 days since PINO fired Comey. While it would be soooo easy to go back to the Retard Mine (aka this thread) and dredge up any number of retard-nuggets where you [bleep] maroons told me how stoooopid I was for predicting same, I'll take the high road for the moment. You fücking retards deserve that level of respect from me.

Ok. So, I predicted, right here, on this thread, that it would be shown that Trump and/or high-ranking members of his campaign would be shown to have colluded by the midterms on Nov 6 2018. That was 75 days ago, or, put another way, it's been 72 days from the midterms to Giulliani's concession. Do I need to prove that "you" retards were unanimous (and frankly a bit hurtful to my lil feelers) in denying this?

So now we've done some simple maths. Let's pause again. Are you tracking so far? Should I slow down?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For the record, collusion WAS shown to have occurred by the midterms. But I'm feeling really generous today and as I said, I want to give y'all something to hang your pinhats on.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Aight fellas, take deep breaths. 3rd-grade maths inbound. DO NOT PANIC! I will asplain it more betterly than your 3rd-grade teacher so maybe you will understand this time. Ready?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
For the record, collusion WAS shown to have occurred by the midterms.

No it wasn't,

you're connecting dots of your choice and manipulating it into your agenda.

But while Giuliani said Trump was mostly uninvolved in the discussions, Trump himself took credit for ending the deal last year, telling reporters multiple times that “I decided” not to pursue it.

For instance, he said on Nov. 29, 2018: “We had a position to possibly do a deal to build a building of some kind in Moscow. I decided not to do it. The primary reason — there could have been other reasons. But the primary reason, it was very simple: I was focused on running for president.“

your wetting your pants over some possible future building project, then trying to infer that's collusion involving an Election.

One hell of a stretch skippy...............

Just admit you hate the man, and move on with your life.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Righty then, 34 views since I typed that, so clearly the class is eyes-forward and quietly paying attention. Either that or stunned silent, and scared shïtless as the drubbing they are about to receive? Let's go with the former: a nice, polite, quiet group of retards listening intently. G'job, guys. Cookies at recess.

(real quick though: Jaguar sure shut his fücking PIEHOLE when he got his schnoz rubbed in his very own poop from earlier in the thread, huh? And Lordy Lordy this thread is a veritable goldmine of poop to rub schnozzes in. Let this be a lesson to the class. I ain't playin' ROUND here, yo!)

Ok, eyes forward, class! Bigfish, stop eating Jaguars boogers! Deflave, stop gazing wistfully at the sheep over there! EYES FORWARD!

--------------

First, some subtraction. 618 - 72 = 546. I said we'd know by midterms (546 days) but it was 618 days before Trump's lawyer conceded collusion.

Now, a percentage. 546/618 = 88.3%

Now, more subtraction. 100% - 88.3% = 11.7%. This is important stuff. Are you with me so far?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by jaguartx

There is that.

I love how you guys always attack the messenger and never his message. It is telling

The messenger voted for Obama, so I could care less what the message is. Credibility in anything politics from that point forward is zilch.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now here's the part I've been promising you. Looking at the time from the firing to PINO's own lawyer conceding campaign collusion as a "timeline" of 618 days, and my prediction of 546, that means that in this way of looking at it, you can be said to be 11.7% correct, while I was 88.3% correct. Dudes-and you too, Bigfish- that's HUGE for you! No longer can I just barge in, swinging my giant dick around like a bull in a china shop, and say I was right and you were wrong, because it's just not that simple! You WERE right! Not very much so, by hey, 11.7% is 11.7%, yeah?

Class, there's more to this NA, much more, but let's take a nice little pause here so you can enjoy the glow of your little self-esteemers getting a much needed boost. smile Also, I love you, you little scamps!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The messenger voted for Obama, so I could care less what the message is. Credibility in anything politics from that point forward is zilch.

Let's just take a moment to marvel at the pure, unaware, retardation of this poster.

I voted for Obama in 2007, so Trump didn't collude.

That, friend Waputi, is known as a non-sequitar.

It's also a delicious little example of what DUMBFÜCKS y'all have degenerated into. crazy

But, for the moment, hang onto that 11.7% like a life preserver in a sea of wrongness, guys! Hold on TIGHT.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Peeker, thought I was on ignore?

Page 129 of 165 1 2 127 128 129 130 131 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (12344mag, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 59 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.