Print Thread
Hop To
Page 130 of 165 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 164 165
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Lol, throwing out math equations while you're too fuggn stupid to even know what year elections occur.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I voted for Obama in 2007

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok class. Next lesson. As with most "maths", one thing kinda builds on the next, so use your pinbrains to try to follow here, ok?

With your self-esteem built up a bit (hang onto that warm fuzzy feeling like Deflave on a sheep-ass, ok retards?) we are going to inject a little mathematical reality-stuff. I know reality ain't really your thing these days but, shut the [bleep] up and listen anyway.

Unfortunately, for you I mean, there are some countermanding factors acting against that 11.7%. Don't get me wrong- you were still RIGHT! I WILL NOT take that away from you, I promise you that.

First, there were actually two considerations. First, the timeline. We already addressed that. Second, the notion of collusion itself. For simplicities sake, since you are fücking retards, let's give those equal weight for the moment. The simplest way to express this would be:

Timeline: 88.3% me, 11.7% retards
Collusion itself: 100% me, 0% you

So, let's say out of 200 possible points, I scored 188.3 of them, and you retards scored 11.7 of them. If we express that as a percentage, we need to do some division that might be hard for you but please try:

11.7/2 = 5.6%. That is your new "rightness" factor.

So, again, there's more to come, but let's pause a minute so you 5.6%'ers can bask in the sheer glory of your victory. Yay retards!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Lol, throwing out math equations while you're too fuggn stupid to even know what year elections occur.

Good catch!

Of course you're too fuggin stupid to even know treason when it's right in front of your schnoz.

But hey; take the retard-win with my blessing and enjoy it, you adorable little scamp! And stop drooling on your desk, please.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Taking a few minutes here so the awesomeness of being 5.6% right bathes over you guys like warm piss from a Russian prostitute in a Moscow hotel room.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Lie No 1.

Ok, due to popular demand I'm releasing my much-anticipated Numerical Analysis (NA). To accomplish this, I used various maths and equations and shït. I've tried to make it retard-proof, but you guys are a steep challenge in that regard.

Lie No 2. Please understand, I'm doing y'all a FAVOR here. More on that later.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We are about to embark on the final phase of the NA, fellas. GOOD JOB hanging in so far! There will be treats after class.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There there, JeffObama...

Have another bite of candy.

You'll feel better.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jaguar. Do not eat your own poop in class, please.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Guys, guys, GUYS! Stop being such meany-poos! Enjoy the 5.6% I have given you! Revel in it! I mean, for the moment.

Look at it this way. You go to elk camp this fall. You're talking to some other hunters you meet a camp over. The 24hrCampfire comes up. One of them says, " Hey, wait a minute, are you guys the freaking morons that JeffO punked like whiny little bitches on that Comey thread?! Right there, in writing, archived forever?! You're fücking RETARDS, bro!"

But this is the great gift I have given you! Because now YOU can say: "Shuddup! We were partly RIGHT!" And dudes (you too, Bigfish)---- it'll be TRUE! You won't even be doing your normal lying-sack thing.

I give you this Great Gift, and this is the thanks I get. Sheesh.

I'll finish the NA shortly.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is the class ready for the final stage of the NA?

I have found, when dealing with retards, that the old drill sergeant mantra is the best bet for penetrating their pinheads. To wit:

"Tell 'em what you're gonna tell 'em;
Tell 'em;
Tell 'em what you told 'em!"

So on that note, we will be introducing the concept of "weighted averages". Google away, class. I've got time.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You are clinically insane.

Perhaps Rick thinks the clinically insane need their own forum, where only they can post. (And nowhere else)

You can take turns answering yourself with as many sockpuppets as wish.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So you been punked by a clinically insane person? Good JOB! Uh.... what kinda dumbass does that make YOU? Bwa ha ha.

As Mr. Bin is my witness, I don't have a single sock puppet. What would be the fun in THAT?! I win fair and square. As can be seen, right here, on this thread, archived. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You think you've punked anyone but yourself here?

That makes YOU the dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, I suppose for the moment I can only concede that you are 5.6% right.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jell-O, you must have recently scored some serious chit to smoke to be carrying on like you are today........... laugh

Or did the DU tell you to get your azz in gear or the subsidy checks would quit coming?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Aight retards, let's finish up our NA so you can get to your remedial life-skills class.

I told you we'd be introducing a concept called a weighted average. Now I'll tell you about it.

The short-bus version is it's a way to apply weight to a statistic relative to other relevant statistics. As it pertains here, we have two basic arguments. First, the presence or absence of collusion. Second, the timeline by which it was shown. As we've seen, absent weighting you now can say you were 5.6% RIGHT! Woot woot! You're so freaking awesome and I want you to know that. I do love you and so does, I mean, pretty much everyone.

Sigh. I just love building self-esteem in retards.

Anyway. Onward. So, the question is, how do we decide if one is more important than the other, and if so, by how much?

Let's try a few hypotheticals.

- if Donald Trump's own lawyer had conceded campaign collusion say a week sooner or a week later than he did, how much would that matter in the big legal and political picture? I say, didly squat. However-- I'm listening here, guys! Really I am. I CARE about whatever retarded shït you cook up in your addled pinheads. So by all means, contest that as you see fit.

- second, legally and politically, how much difference is there between collusion NEVER being shown, vs. being shown? Example: say Mueller comes out and completely clears Trump, his campaign, and for extra credit gives Putin a hand job? How would that compare to, say, Mueller showing that Trump himself directed a conspiracy to attack America with Russia and then cover it up? By my assessment, that would be the biggest political event, either way, in our lifetimes.

So in short, we have didly squat vs. largest political event of the entire modern era.

So now, let's assign a weight. I think it's fair to say that the specific timeline by which collusion is revealed, within reason, is about a million times less important than the actual showing of same. I mean, duh? But, out of respect for your retard-feelers, let's reduce that by a factor of, uh, "a bunch", and assign it a weight of 100 relative to the timeline argument, which will get a 1. Put another way, it's 100 times more important whether or not a sitting POTUS (sic) and/or his campaign aided and abetted an attack on America than the specific date when that's revealed.

Let's pause a minute for any questions.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The TDS symptoms are moving much faster than I figured, it appears that it settles at the bottom of the brain stem and effects all manner of cognitive thought, it's almost as if it's a fact filter.

I hope the progress slows down a bit as I don't think the body can handle all the changes at once, the next 2 weeks should prove interesting.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No questions? Tsk tsk.

So here's how that works.

Timeline: 88.3% me right, 11.7% retards right. Multiplied x a weight of (1) = 88.3 points for me, 11.7 you.

Collusion or not, 100% me, 0% you x 100 = 10,000 points for me.

Me: 10,088.3 points.

You: 11.7 points

So I get 10,088.3 of 10,100 total points available. Or, 10,088.3/10,100 = .9988 = 99.9%

Got it? Next, I will tell you what I told you. But don't forget, YOU ARE STILL PARTLY RIGHT! I've proved it mathematically!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The TDS symptoms are moving much faster than I figured, it appears that it settles at the bottom of the brain stem and effects all manner of cognitive thought, it's almost as if it's a fact filter.

I hope the progress slows down a bit as I don't think the body can handle all the changes at once, the next 2 weeks should prove interesting.

TDS is fascinating, though you're defining a bit backwards. Agree it'll be fun watching a certain segment of society go into full meltdown in the near future, though again, you've got things a bit, shall we say, backwards.

PS- don't tempt me to go back in this thread and quote you denying the very collusion that Trumps own lawyer has conceded. smile I already went back and looked. I could literally punk you guys Iindefinitely.... with your own dumbass words!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 130 of 165 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,546
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.