-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 131 of 165 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think JellO is unraveling, maybe we need a suicide watch? I would normally suggest a wellness check but don't believe anyone cares enough to go to that much trouble.........

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So now we come to the "tell you what I told you" portion of this lesson.

Using the power of Mathematics with advanced concepts like a Weighted Average I have demonstrated, to my chagrin, that you [bleep] are actually right. This is a shame I will carry forever. I will be careful, going forward, to acknowledge that in this great pissing match of ours, it has turned out that I was only 99.9% correct. Fawk ME! I'm gonna be licking this wound for a while. And fellas, big congratulations from me to you, sincerely, and in direct proportion* to your right-ness.

*that will be a Mathematical Lesson for another day. I'm tired.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
I think JellO is unraveling, maybe we need a suicide watch? I would normally suggest a wellness check but don't believe anyone cares enough to go to that much trouble.........

He thinks a ass kicking is a kissing match. Crazy and cueer.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, your right about one thing (see how nice I am?)..... I did kick y'alls asses on this thread. smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Let's pause a minute while you find your calculators. The math involves percentages and addition and we'll pick this up again in a bit. K? K.

Where did you get this "we" chitt, Kimo Sabe?

Lets pause a year, while you find a brain.

Sorry Jell0, but youre not cutting the mustard as a comedian either.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/20/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Well, your right about one thing (see how nice I am?)..... I did kick y'alls asses on this thread. smile

Your wife could use this thread to have you committed, undoubtedly among other things.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It also appears that illusions of grandeur are another symptom,.............Interesting.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It also appears that illusions of grandeur are another symptom,.............Interesting.

It ain't that I'm grand, buddy. It's that you guys have been complete morons.

BUT! You are .1% right, I mean, I gots no choice here, I just gotta admit it. [bleep] MATH.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Captain Disability been typing since 2016 with no end in sight.

LMFAO.

Trump grabs more pussy than anybody on earth.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I doubt he sleeps.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This dude has been archived alright. Check out the difference in his posts from his first on this thread:

Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

To his last:

So you been punked by a clinically insane person? Good JOB! Uh.... what kinda dumbass does that make YOU? Bwa ha ha.

As Mr. Bin is my witness, I don't have a single sock puppet. What would be the fun in THAT?! I win fair and square. As can be seen, right here, on this thread, archived. wink

Strange transformation.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But while the retards are all here I do need to ask you this. Given that I predicted campaign collusion and you dumb fücks denied it, and now Giuliani has conceded it, WTF are you even basing your ball-busting on here? The .1%? That's weak sauce, in case you don't really understand how percentages work.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
This dude has been archived alright. Check out the difference in his posts from his first on this thread:

Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

To his last:

So you been punked by a clinically insane person? Good JOB! Uh.... what kinda dumbass does that make YOU? Bwa ha ha.

As Mr. Bin is my witness, I don't have a single sock puppet. What would be the fun in THAT?! I win fair and square. As can be seen, right here, on this thread, archived. wink

Strange transformation.

Unravelling like a hemp dop, uh, rope.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

To his last:

Strange transformation.

I've followed you dorks down the retard-hole. When in Rome, etc.

And trust me, dead serious now, you guys are the ones who've transformed these last few years.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But while the retards are all here I do need to ask you this. Given that I predicted campaign collusion and you dumb fücks denied it, and now Giuliani has conceded it, WTF are you even basing your ball-busting on here? The .1%? That's weak sauce, in case you don't really understand how percentages work.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Truth^^^. You cant even make a complete sentence. Ex: Its that you guys have......

You could exchange that period for a comma and contract the structure and give us a real sentence.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/20/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Truth^^^. You cant even make a complete sentence. Ex: Its that you guys have......

You could exchange that period for a comma and contract the structure and give us a real sentence.

And you could stop being a nitpicking puss and answer that question. But 'cept you can't, because then you'd have to man up and admit I was right and you were wrong. 99.9% / .1% notwithstanding.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

To his last:

Strange transformation.

From my studies it is the natural progression of the disease.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is this what happens when you go from hippie lettuce to meth? Jell Doh...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You guys are dodging....... wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 131 of 165 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.