Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Perspective never ain't not,intellesting. Hint.

Simply too much of a good thang,especially as compared to an 18" Bart' Specter Vudoo. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pick a number. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fire up the Factory. Hint.

[Linked Image]

PERFECT!

[Linked Image]

Gun tidy Bughole in the raw. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Now you "know"..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just one question. Do you ever leave your computer when you're not in man camp? Take car of that liver now..

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salty303
Just one question. Do you ever leave your computer when you're not in man camp? Take car of that liver now..

Someone's keyboard is slurring,as they unleash their Man Lust Fantasies. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You keep fueling your Imagination and Pretend,with the pursuits nearest and dearest to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Perhaps use it to "convince" yourself,that you do not read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel either. Hint.

Laughing!

Bless your heart................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I hear Holland & Holland is looking for a metal guy

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You'd need a co-signer for the hacksaw blade.

Hint.

Bless your heart...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

What brand of training wheels are you using on that rifle? Do you recommend them?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The 'pod was the fixture jig,for Metal Removal Operations. Pardon it and everything surrounding same,being welllllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Think you'll make it outside today at all? Maybe take a pic if you do to and post it up your vast collage of pics of snagged fish and rifles decorated with crayons and ribbon is getting kinda lame.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Crayons and ribbons?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

DeWalt 32 TPI blade for the perfect "hack" job . . . .

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Lardass is such a narcissists that he doesn't recognize all of the folks laughing at him. Check his thread count and then you will know he only has time to post and buy shiffty looking rifles.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Chitty looking rifles ehh? Interesting. Sure seems like a couple of kickass ones posted here and many dozens proceeded them. Got anything to actually counter his experience or knowledge? Please tell what the critical flaws are on these two builds? From what I see, it is more like a bunch of guys with hurt feelers than anything else, I mean the slights or insults are absent any rationale, especially against the merit of the builds. Open to learning.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Slow day...but it's never a bad sign,thatyou've rolled enough hooks outta Chromed lips,that you leave a Blood Trail back to the crummy.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Romeo 5 cain't care about freezing temps,snow or being underwater...none of which is bad thangs.

Better open Mail and see WTF.

Film at 11:00.

Laughing!....................

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

DeWalt 32 TPI blade for the perfect "hack" job . . . .

Still gotta hack the 88 Launching 223 SALAMI(halfa foot or so) and think I'll do it at 1000yd steel on the fly,just to see WTF POA/POI do...because one never knows. Accuracy/Precision are more often than not bolstered(have yet to see one go backwards),but all bets are off on placement. Figured 1000yds will be a fair shake and fhuqking funny to boot.

Gotsta wait for water to drop and my mind is off Chrome though. Fish USA packages in hand. Woot!

Hint..................(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Chitty looking rifles ehh? Interesting. Sure seems like a couple of kickass ones posted here and many dozens proceeded them. Got anything to actually counter his experience or knowledge? Please tell what the critical flaws are on these two builds? From what I see, it is more like a bunch of guys with hurt feelers than anything else, I mean the slights or insults are absent any rationale, especially against the merit of the builds. Open to learning.

The only thing bigger in Texas....is the WELL founded Insecurities and tears.

Don't pick on poor poor Bitchlambert,she's simply doing the BEST she can,with what incredibly fhuqking little she "has" to "work" with.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!....................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

It's never been about the content, rather the mean spirited, demeaning, cryptical delivery by Schtick. He could be the Second Coming of Christ in terms of rifle loonyism and his message would be lost to the ages because of that. How much horsesh*t must we swallow to get to the kernels of corn embedded therein??

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
gnoahh,

Your VERY Tender Feelers,rate less than ZERO fhuqks to me. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If Facts trouble you...simply scroll along,you MAGNIFICENT Whining Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Hint..................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hahahaha! I used to feel sorry for this egoist, then I was appalled, now I laugh at him. What a near sighted fool.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Hahahaha! I used to feel sorry for this egoist, then I was appalled, now I laugh at him. What a near sighted fool.

Caught yourself in the mirror again.

Congratulations?!?

Mebbe consider a Hurt Feelers Report,filled out in all Cap's...for MAXIMUM effect.

Hint.

Bless your heart,you Whining Clueless Fhuqk.

Laughing!............

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (300_savage, 3333vl, 1_deuce, 673, 450yukon, 264mag, 19 invisible), 1,999 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,889
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.