[Linked Image]

And now, a song request from Vlad.....

Dedicated to Jeff_O.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, since its evident you only listen to fake news, i will share some uncomfortable truths.

Hillary and the DNC paid for the fake Russian Dossier. Comey knew it, Mueller knew it, C Steele knew it, Hillary knew it, Bruce Ohr knew it, Stzrok knew it, McCabe knew it, Zero knew it and Lisa Page knew it was BS.,

Jell0 didnt know it and he swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

Bruce Ohr told them Hillary and the DNC paid for it. C Steele didnt believe it.

You are one dumb sucker.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Okie, you are the one person with whom, if memory serves, I might have successfully consummated an actual bet. You'll want to go read the language I was proposing. I was very precise in my wording and that was not by accident; in fact, it's why I was resistant at the time to, say, Jorge: he kept changing the wording, for one thing, but for the other he wasn't paying attention to what I was actually saying, as evidenced by his comment at the time how he'd win because, snork snork, collusion is not a crime. So he was just gonna do his usual weasel his way out (in his mind) thing anyway.

But to my point, I never bet that it WAS a crime. Go back and look. Anyway, if indeed we completed the simple contract that is a bet, then we'll need to have a conversation about what it means for collusion to be demonstrated. Because it WAS. Maybe you see it differently. You are one of tge very few folks around here who've behaved honorably and I'd be happy to have that talk. Just PM me. Should we determine a bet occurred and a box of bullets needs to change hands then that's what'll happen on my end and, I trust, the same is true from you.

By the way, contrary to popular belief, collusion actually IS an enumerated crime in the Federal justice codes or whatever they are called. True fact! A former prosecutor, again if memory serves, found it mentioned somewhere. I read an article. Might have bookmarked it, I'll look. Regardless, there's no shortage of enumerated specific crimes that fall under the general descriptor "collusion". Conspiracy to defraud jumps right to mind.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And for the Monday crowd, I highly recommended you go back a few pages and read my highly acclaimed and soon to be award-winning* Numerical Analysis that shows that, fück ME, you guys are actually right! Not 100% right but.... anyway, just check it out.

* the "Using Math.... to Dispel Egregious Retardation" (Um....Der) group has contacted me and apparently, I get an award, some cash... a story in their trade rag.... crazy!

You may notice how non-confrontational I'm being today. You can thank Hatari for that. He made it clear that me being a stiff dick was putting the hurt on the many tender vaginas here. I am so sorry about that and will strive to be much more gentle with you in the future.

Respectfully,

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Found it. Turns out collusion actually IS a federal crime.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...s/collusion-is-a-crime-waxman/index.html

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BS SSS

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Psst that is a bribery statute. Try again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You got bigger things to worry about Jeff Obama..........You world is about to be crushed.......#Soon.

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Careful, that just might trigger him!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Okie, you are the one person with whom, if memory serves, I might have successfully consummated an actual bet. You'll want to go read the language I was proposing. I was very precise in my wording and that was not by accident; in fact, it's why I was resistant at the time to, say, Jorge: he kept changing the wording, for one thing, but for the other he wasn't paying attention to what I was actually saying, as evidenced by his comment at the time how he'd win because, snork snork, collusion is not a crime. So he was just gonna do his usual weasel his way out (in his mind) thing anyway.

But to my point, I never bet that it WAS a crime. Go back and look. Anyway, if indeed we completed the simple contract that is a bet, then we'll need to have a conversation about what it means for collusion to be demonstrated. Because it WAS. Maybe you see it differently. You are one of tge very few folks around here who've behaved honorably and I'd be happy to have that talk. Just PM me. Should we determine a bet occurred and a box of bullets needs to change hands then that's what'll happen on my end and, I trust, the same is true from you.

By the way, contrary to popular belief, collusion actually IS an enumerated crime in the Federal justice codes or whatever they are called. True fact! A former prosecutor, again if memory serves, found it mentioned somewhere. I read an article. Might have bookmarked it, I'll look. Regardless, there's no shortage of enumerated specific crimes that fall under the general descriptor "collusion". Conspiracy to defraud jumps right to mind.

"A box of bullets says Trump won't finish his first term."

This is our first bet.

The additional bet I am proposing is just as straight to the point as the first. You want some of it?

Last edited by okie; 01/21/19.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Psst that is a bribery statute. Try again.

[video:yahoo]https://youtu.be/OwYQsZuh2CM[/video]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okie

"A box of bullets says Trump won't finish his first term."

This is our first bet.

The additional bet I am proposing is just as straight to the point as the first. You want some of it?

Your better of putting your nuts in a vise and having your best friend turn the handle................you'll get more accomplished at least.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Give it up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In the spirit of nonconfrontationalism I am offering up something that perhaps we can all agree on, which is that Rudy G. is a spectacularly bad "spokeslawyer". Yes?

Most recently, he said- he SAID- that he worried his tombstone would say he lied for Trump. Then he walked it back but DUDE... really?!

He also said, again, that the proposed Moscow Trump Tower that, well, everyone involved lied about, had no plans, nothing to look at here folks, just a letter of intent, which he famously said wasn't even signed, only to have a signed copy rammed up his butt the very next day (hey, I'm confronting Rudy G. here, I mean THATS ok, right Hatari?).

The problem is either he's lying through his teeth, or people are lying to him and then he's passing it along. Either way, it throws the bright lights on the issue that this group has, which is getting caught blatantly lying over, and over, and OVER about all things Russia. We can agree about that, yeah? Still trying to be nonconfrontationalistic here. We do agree that they've been caught in a series of lies, yes? Could be innocent; perfectly explainable, etc, but we agree they've been lying?

Anyway, here's a link to a The Hill story about the Trump Tower plans. Apparently it was gonna be quite the place! Perhaps, when Mr. Trump is finished Making America Great Again, he'll get to build it. Here's hoping!

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...at-reportedly-contradict-giuliani-claims

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Look at the look, of your NWO illuminati puppet crooks. Your puppets and clowns forb those who own your nations banks and feed your contrymens kids dope are going down. Still, you valiantly fight on trying to protect the Khazarian Mafia in its quest to rule the world by trying to convince us to believe the lies of their complicit press.

Youve been swallowing ther BS since you were a little kid and now youve grown up to be a big dumb ass.

Come on genius, tell us of the great and wonderful benefits of open borders. I bet you cant.

Look at their looks, when confronted with the thought of having their crimes brought out.

Enjoy.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/23/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the spirit of nonconfrontationalism I am offering up something that perhaps we can all agree on, which is that Rudy G. is a spectacularly bad "spokeslawyer". Yes?

Most recently, he said- he SAID- that he worried his tombstone would say he lied for Trump. Then he walked it back but DUDE... really?!

He also said, again, that the proposed Moscow Trump Tower that, well, everyone involved lied about, had no plans, nothing to look at here folks, just a letter of intent, which he famously said wasn't even signed, only to have a signed copy rammed up his butt the very next day (hey, I'm confronting Rudy G. here, I mean THATS ok, right Hatari?).

The problem is either he's lying through his teeth, or people are lying to him and then he's passing it along. Either way, it throws the bright lights on the issue that this group has, which is getting caught blatantly lying over, and over, and OVER about all things Russia. We can agree about that, yeah? Still trying to be nonconfrontationalistic here. We do agree that they've been caught in a series of lies, yes? Could be innocent; perfectly explainable, etc, but we agree they've been lying?

Anyway, here's a link to a The Hill story about the Trump Tower plans. Apparently it was gonna be quite the place! Perhaps, when Mr. Trump is finished Making America Great Again, he'll get to build it. Here's hoping!

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...at-reportedly-contradict-giuliani-claims

Jeffo flip flopping again.........

The Trump Tower plans, WOW, shocking, a business man thinking about building a business,

The Trump Empire has over 145 individual business's in 25 different countries,

Turkey, Egypt, Israel, China, Uruguay, Qatar and many more in North America and South America.......

The only thing surprising to me so far, is the fact that Trump has NO business's in Russia at all at this point.

At this point, I'm not sure if Jeffo is trying to convince us, or himself that something is going on.

Jeffo, wasting how many hours a day on this Trump Derangement syndrome.

Get a Job, find something to occupy your idle brain.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Howdy friends! Top o' the morning to ya. smile smile smile

Isn't the political dysfunction in DC just a hoot to witness? If nothing else the last few years have been highly entertaining. However this all shakes out I think we can all agree that we've gotten our money's worth in that sense.

I'm sure everyone has noted that Roger Stone, he of the Nixon tattoo on his back (can we all agree: uh, ick?) (also, if it's a tramp-stamp, that's just WEIRD) was indicted today for what's become the standard menu of lawbreaking from this crew. Also, I'm sure you've all noted the White House response which, due to the sheer volume of indictments of this type, has become rote. But in the spirit of cooperation as we work together to find the truth, practicing nonconfrontationalism as we go, you might not have noticed this. So I'm just helping out my brothers from other mothers here, in case you didn't. Bolding mine.

In the court documents, the special counsel's office wrote that after WikiLeaks began releasing internal Democratic National Committee emails in the summer of 2016, an unidentified "senior Trump campaign official was directed to contact Stone about any additional releases and what other damaging information [Wikileaks] had regarding the Clinton Campaign."
"Stone thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by [Wikileaks]," prosecutors say.

See, I have to wonder. Who exactly "directs" a senior campaign official? But that's just me being, I dunno, all weird and conspiratorial probably.

Have a GREAT weekend, fellas! smile smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Would someone have the time and patience to 'splain what a process crime' is to the idiot directly above my post.
Anyone?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's O.K., your Headstone will just read "DUNCE".

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure everyone has noted that Roger Stone,

Another Mueller/Liberal Dunce nothing burger.......You should probably read the indictment before you jack off on Mueller's picture.

Last edited by 12344mag; 01/25/19.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 133 of 165 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,500
Posts18,509,196
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.