Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Started out she was a “ veggie”. Now we’re hearing she just has a speech impediment.

“No!” with a cleft palate could be “Go!”, right?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Now we all know where Sycamore has been........

I've met Sycamore a couple of times. He was very helpful in planning a couple of Grand Canyon floats. He's a VERY nice guy and gentleman. Don't agree with all his politics, but nonetheless.

That was uncalled for.

I've met plenty like Syc, have no use for their politics and what they want for the U.S. I have kids and I don't want them to have to live with the Consequences of such stupidity, Syc's beliefs are a threat to my children therefore Syc is an enemy of mine. Pretty simple really.

Let me explain so no else gets hurt feelers...........

The comment was made to poke at Syc plain and simple. I've done the same thing to Mannlicher, Steelhead, Whelenman, Kingston, Ironbender, and many others, it's all in fun, well mostly fun.

Syc is located in Arizona, easy poke.

One thing I'll add is I bet Syc got it and I bet it didn't bother him anywhere near as what it did you.

I might have been wrong about Syc all along.........He may be smarter than several here.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan
And here it is.

What did you expect when they hired this? We never learn....

Note how no photo is shown in many news links to hide the destructive propensities of their beloved pets.

[Linked Image]

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/nathan-sutherland/

knew it would be a ni=gger.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Would you?... If the woman was your wife, sister, or daughter?

Actually yes I would. Remember that whomever has medical power of attorney allowed this pregnancy to come to term.

They didn't know.

The nursing home never had a clue until she gave birth.

Utter incompetence. So they didn't notice she was not menstruating?

Probably why a few of her caregivers resigned, they were without a doubt negligent in her care.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And guess where it is from? Haiti

And has four other demon spawn.

Media calls it a "devout Christian"...what a joke.

The person who hired it is just as responsible if you ask me.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lly-challenged-quadriplegic-patient.html

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Steve
Now we all know where Sycamore has been........

I've met Sycamore a couple of times. He was very helpful in planning a couple of Grand Canyon floats. He's a VERY nice guy and gentleman. Don't agree with all his politics, but nonetheless.

That was uncalled for.

I've met plenty like Syc, have no use for their politics and what they want for the U.S. I have kids and I don't want them to have to live with the Consequences of such stupidity, Syc's beliefs are a threat to my children therefore Syc is an enemy of mine. Pretty simple really.

Let me explain so no else gets hurt feelers...........

The comment was made to poke at Syc plain and simple. I've done the same thing to Mannlicher, Steelhead, Whelenman, Kingston, Ironbender, and many others, it's all in fun, well mostly fun.

Syc is located in Arizona, easy poke.

One thing I'll add is I bet Syc got it and I bet it didn't bother him anywhere near as what it did you.

I might have been wrong about Syc all along.........He may be smarter than several here.

You equated him to a rapist, called him an enemy and a threat to your children and a communist. Not my kind of fun.

You didn't hurt my feelings because I doubt if you "poke" others in such a manner in person.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
You equated him to a rapist, called him an enemy and a threat to your children and a communist. Not my kind of fun.

You didn't hurt my feelings because I doubt if you "poke" others in such a manner in person.

mike r

I did all of the above, The "Equating" was done in jest, I in no way called Syc a rapist and I'll bet he understands that. All communist closet or open are a threat to me and my children I don't know why you can't understand that.

And yes I poke many in the same manner whether face to face or not, I usually only poke those I know can take it as I usually don't like to hurt feelers as you never know who is gonna melt and who is going to laugh and poke back.

I'll definitely remember if something weird happens in Las Vegas not to poke fun at you, I wouldn't want you to melt. You need to loosen up a bit, being uptight is bad for your heart.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan
Media calls it a "devout Christian"...what a joke.

I've meet "devout Christians" that have done worse.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Don’t waste your time Paul.

Last edited by kroo88; 01/23/19.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kroo88
Don’t waste your time Paul.

(Sigh) You're probably right.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I guess my reading comprehension skills need polishing. Since the communists are such a threat what have you done, personally, to mitigate that threat? Denigrating others then waffling on the intent of your statement is hardly a strong moral stand.

But carry on w/ your manly self and I will try not to melt.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I guess my reading comprehension skills need polishing. Since the communists are such a threat what have you done, personally, to mitigate that threat? Denigrating others then waffling on the intent of your statement is hardly a strong moral stand.

But carry on w/ your manly self and I will try not to melt.

mike r

Dude

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Shows just how hard up a despicable POS like this guy is to be having sex with a woman in a vegetative state. Even Cosby didn't stoop that low.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Shows just how hard up a despicable POS like this guy is to be having sex with a woman in a vegetative state. Even Cosby didn't stoop that low.

Well, those women were in a temporary "Vegetative state" after he doped them good.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

mike r

I did all of the above, The "Equating" was done in jest, I in no way called Syc a rapist and I'll bet he understands that. All communist closet or open are a threat to me and my children I don't know why you can't understand that.

And yes I poke many in the same manner whether face to face or not, I usually only poke those I know can take it as I usually don't like to hurt feelers as you never know who is gonna melt and who is going to laugh and poke back.

I'll definitely remember if something weird happens in Las Vegas not to poke fun at you, I wouldn't want you to melt. You need to loosen up a bit, being uptight is bad for your heart.

Seriously Paul? WTF is wrong with you? I know I can come off quite brash, but have just the slightest empathy. This is exactly how lvmiker came into this world.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
This lady was a drowning victim as a little girl. She had severe brain damage but is not in a coma or anything. She is also an indian from the San Carlos tribe. I think we will find out she was raped hundreds and hundreds of times over the years by multiple people. This sutherland schmuck was just dumb enough to knock her up. This case has been the forefront of our news every since it broke. I'll bet their are multiple patients at this place with similar problems. My guess this is the tip of a big iceberg.

This guy was trusted with taking care of her. He needs to be gelding and his wiener cut off flush so he can't do anymore harm!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Yep for sure.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Steelhead

mike r

Seriously Paul? WTF is wrong with you? I know I can come off quite brash, but have just the slightest empathy. This is exactly how lvmiker came into this world.

Don't worry stoolsample, no one is trying to wrest away your title. You need to make another journey to the basement to remind yourself why the appropriate word is crass not brash. How did that meeting at Loretta Lynn's turn out?

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Remember this thread a few short weeks ago?

Yeah...well there's another one...wonder if anyone can notice ANY similarity between the two? Do NOT allow these things to be a "care" giver to your loved ones...EVER!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article225930635.html

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep.

Needs to see the light of day for what it is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,197
Posts18,524,088
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.