[Linked Image]

Here is the new Hawke 2019 Catalog

Hawke makes great Sports Optics:
Riflescopes
Spotting Scopes
Binoculars
Rings and Mounts
Laser Rangefinders
However, many folks are not aware of them and what they offer so I thought I'd post a link to their Hawke 2019 Catalog

[Linked Image]

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Some items are available in open box/demo units at reduced pricing. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What is Hawkes top of the line hunting scope? Where is it made and what mainstream line would it compare to?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A lot of variables in that so sorry if this seems a bit general, top of the line for Hawke would be their Frontier but this may be more western based long range hunting FFP, ect.
Endurance WA is going to be the better all around hunting scope. Compares to Leupold, Bushnell, Vortex etc. Most scopes assembled in China with parts from all over.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Looks like they have a 4x with good eye relief and enough tube to actually mount it.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Their Vantage 4x32 happens to be a very nice scope and at under $100.00 a great buy

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Looks like they have a 4x with good eye relief and enough tube to actually mount it.

Six inches of mounting space. Two thumbs up!

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
2 things that interest me are the Vantage 1" 3x9 IR, a little over 15 ounces and the Spot on 4 1x25 Red dot sight. RJ

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hawke has some great scopes

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Last November I picked up a Hawke Vantage 3-9x40 (#14120) for a very good price. I compared the glass to some 3-9x40 scopes I have on hand. The scopes were a Leupold American Marksman, a Redfield Revolution, and a Sig Whiskey3. The glass was bested only slightly by the Leupold and Redfield and was as good as or slightly better than the Sig. This was a non-scientific test, just me looking out across the yard and empty field south of my house. I observed trees and other objects from 50 to +/-750 yards, comparing clarity and color.
The Hawke scope seems well constructed. The power ring is very smooth with enough resistance to stay where you put it but not too stiff to distract when you use it. The fast focus eye piece is the same way with a smooth but rubberized rim that accommodates a flip up cap with no muss. I personally like lock ring eye pieces but if I have to have a fast focus I prefer the way Hawke has done it. The objective bell is smooth and sized nice for flip up cap use. Turret caps have a lot of threads and are nicely constructed from, I assume, aluminum. Adjustment clicks are positive but not stiff. They are quiet but still audible and easily felt when turning.
I mounted it on an AR-15 last week and sighted it in at the range. Adjustments move as they should on the target and sighting in was uneventful. As long as it holds zero I don't see me replacing it any time soon as it checks off all the boxes I need for the application I have it in.
I gave $54 for it at the time and felt it was a bargain. Now that I've had it in hand and have it on a rifle I feel at $100 it is a bargain. For the price point it targets it's definitely worth a look.

I don't eat anything that didn't have a mother.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Their Vantage 4x32 happens to be a very nice scope and at under $100.00 a great buy

I have a couple of these. Great scopes for $70!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've got a Hawke Endurance 30 1.5-6x44 on a 450 Bushmaster. It's plenty bright in the woods and the IR is kinda nice. I've also got a Vantage and Airmax 3-9x40 AO's on two RWS air rifles that have held up well thus far. That Vantage scope seems like a real deal for the money. Nice clear lenses...but I'm just shooting squirrels out of the bird feeder with them.

Dan

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I hope Hawke discontinues all the Endurance 30 wide angle scopes! wink

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I hope Hawke discontinues all the Endurance 30 wide angle scopes! wink

Took me a minute to catch your drift, but me too, although I'm pretty partial to the LER models with 4.5" of ER. The E30s "only" have 4".

What fresh Hell is this?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No matter now that the limitations of the warranty have been pointed out. Won't buy another.

Non-transferable warranties are a deal breaker for me. Why the hell would it matter who the hell owns a scope for a company to stand behind their product? F' Hawke.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’d be very interested in the Frontier SF 4-20x44 if it holds zero, tracks and returns to zero when magnum recoil is introduced....

100% Public land DIY!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

No matter now that the limitations of the warranty have been pointed out. Won't buy another.

Non-transferable warranties are a deal breaker for me. Why the hell would it matter who the hell owns a scope for a company to stand behind their product? F' Hawke.

You realize that pretty much ALL rifescopes fail at a given rate? Cost of the warranty is calculated into the price. I just read the warranty information on their website out of curiosity, so...if you buy it new and it breaks in your lifetime, it's covered. So they don't cover products purchased on the used market, big deal.

Now I don't own any Hawke products, but I sure can't see any problem with that warranty if I was in the market for them. Some guys would cry if you hung 'em with a new rope.

CT

Last edited by CowboyTim; 02/10/19.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hunter5325
I’d be very interested in the Frontier SF 4-20x44 if it holds zero, tracks and returns to zero when magnum recoil is introduced....

You'll have no issues and if you bought it from us and it did not " hold zero, track and return to zero when magnum recoil is introduced" I'd take it back from you. That's how confident I am in their products.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

You realize that pretty much ALL rifescopes fail at a given rate? Cost of the warranty is calculated into the price. I just read the warranty information on their website out of curiosity, so...if you buy it new and it breaks in your lifetime, it's covered. So they don't cover products purchased on the used market, big deal.

Now I don't own any Hawke products, but I sure can't see any problem with that warranty if I was in the market for them. Some guys would cry if you hung 'em with a new rope.

CT

Specifically with your receipt, otherwise you'd be SOL per Hawke. Fugg' em.

--- Kid Rock 2022

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

CT

Specifically with your receipt, otherwise you'd be SOL per Hawke. Fugg' em.

They need a copy of your receipt when originally registering the product. That can be a pain but it certainly is better then having to keep a receipt for a long time.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Well, I did not get the memo until today. LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 15 invisible), 1,590 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,642
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.