Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It seems like clear battle lines are being drawn. I can't see how conservative Democrats would be able to stay in that camp. I can't see how middle of the road independents will side with Democrats.

Just how strong is that crybaby puzzy azz millennial crowd? We look at the millenial generation as a bunch of self entitled wussies, but what percentage really are?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Don't underestimate how stupid and easily manipulated the dimocrats really are.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More of interest to me is whether she can eat an apple through a chainlink fence.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Armednfree
It seems like clear battle lines are being drawn. I can't see how conservative Democrats would be able to stay in that camp. I can't see how middle of the road independents will side with Democrats.

Just how strong is that crybaby puzzy azz millennial crowd? We look at the millenial generation as a bunch of self entitled wussies, but what percentage really are?
Conservative Democrats? Wtf is that?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If what the Democratic Party has shown already hasn't chased the Blur Dog Democrats to the GOP, nothing will.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You just know she drags her teeth... and it's gotta hurt.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So many low iq brown invaders will keep the dems in fine shape...

The country is poised for a hard left turn imo. Demographics are everything. White folk should be alarmed but most are like the frog that slowly gets boiled to death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If what the Democratic Party has shown already hasn't chased the Blur Dog Democrats to the GOP, nothing will.

I still know some folks who are registered as Democrats, but vote Republican. After seeing what the Democrat Party has become, I could not stand to be a member of that party. It was hard for me to change my registration because I didn't care to belong to the same party as that great Bolshevik, Abraham Lincoln had been a member of. But......that was ancient history, and it's what counts today, and today the Democrat Party is more akin to the Communist Party than to anything else.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
So many low iq brown invaders will keep the dems in fine shape...

The country is poised for a hard left turn imo. Demographics are everything. White folk should be alarmed but most are like the frog that slowly gets boiled to death.

This right here. Depending on where or how you live determines your ability to see this happening.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Sam Nunn Democrat’s MAY still exist. I think Cortez is first vivid example of the fracturing of the Democratic Party. This fracturing has been going on for years as radical far left groups become the gross representation of the party. It seems to me that these groups are each so unilateral in purpose that they have no common point around which to unify and rally. That is, except a hatred of Trump. I don’t think that Cortez will unite the party. I believe that she will be a catylist that further exposes the divides in the party and ultimately deepens those fractures. May they fully receive and stew in the reality that they have worked so long and so hard to build.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Armednfree

Not the 'death' of the Dem party, but the 'transformation' of the Dem party - transforming into full-blown communism...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Democratic party is the party of minorities and misfits. It will become more and more apparent as the older Caucasians in Congress die off and are replaced with minorities. Ocasio Cortez and her ilk are the leading edge of that transformation.

Whether you think it's good, bad, or RACIST!!!,.....the GOP or whatever replaces it will soon be defined as the Caucasian Party.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
There's two main types of people in this country.

1 - Those that want the American Dream and are willing to work for it.

2 - Those that want free stuff with as little effort as possible and are willing to be led around by the nose.

Her and her ilk resonate with the #2 crowd. Unfortunately the values and morals being instilled in a lot of people raised in the past 40 years are more in line with them. I fear we are doomed, sooner or later. Might take a couple/few generations but America will most likely turn into Europe at some point and then degrade into Venezuela. Sounds far fetched but that is what I see. I fear for my kids and grandkids future with the media, education and political parties all aligned against what made this country great in the first place.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unfortunately, Statism is the wave of the future and most conservative politicians are too stupid to deal with it.

I was discussing some issues with the local Rs and all I could get out of them was that opposing attempts to build Section 8 housing in our town and turn it D is raciss and that opposing the schools teaching our kids that fa ggotry is OK is a waste of time because "we lost that argument".

Basically, we are lost because the pols are afraid of being called mean names.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Unfortunately, Statism is the wave of the future and most conservative politicians are too stupid to deal with it.

I was discussing some issues with the local Rs and all I could get out of them was that opposing attempts to build Section 8 housing in our town and turn it D is raciss and that opposing the schools teaching our kids that fa ggotry is OK is a waste of time because "we lost that argument".

Basically, we are lost because the pols are afraid of being called mean names.
They ain't afraid of being called mean names, they are owned.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ethan, I think they've had the same rations of brainwashing the rest of us have received. Throw in the Libertarian impulse of "we can't interfere with that, that would be statist" and you have a recipe for paralysis.

I told them to resist apartment at the zoning level. "That would be statist."
I told them to tax the fug out of apartments. "We can't do that, that would be statist AND racist against the poor."
Well, what the fug are you gonna do to keep the town voting R and nice with high property values and low crime? "Blank stare."

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've opined several times that the Dems have a serious internal struggle for control of the heart of their Party. Nothing could illustrate that more than the Left embracing a nut case and such an unaccomplished persons as AOC while savaging an Old School Democratic classic Northeast Liberal in Howard Schultz.

This is the effect of 30 years of Identity Politics. For 30 years, the Dems have sought to expand their base by going to the radical fringes of American Society. Militant feminists, environmentalists, Vegans, LGBTxyz, the racists AA like Booker and Waters. The enemy of all these are Christian Whites, along with all of their values.

This is the effect of 25 years of the Clinton's controlling Clinton's Party. The Dems were run by the Kennedy's and the NE liberal elite for 35 years, until the Clintons came to town and brought Saul Alininsky with them. They attacked their enemies, destroyed them personally, and with their success, slowly pushed the Kennedy wing out of power.

They also suppressed the development of young talent in their Party. There was to be NO competition for Hillary when she ran for President. Amazingly, unknown Obama beat her. To make sure that did't happen again, the nominally ran Bernie the Crazy Commie, and to their dismay, found that their new fringe Party liked him about as much as HRC!

The Dems doubled down in effort to blunt the Trump offensive against them by running young, and radically Left opponents to grab the House, knowing that in an off year election, they could "buy" the House. They did it, and now what do they have?

They have a Party with aging leadership. Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders, Warren, Feinstein are all fossils. Their young guns - Harris, Booker, etc., are not in Washington because they are clever or bright, but because the Dems got them elected. It would have been the same if Abrams and/or Gillum had won the Gov seat in GA or FL. Neither candidate is very bright. I suppose what I'm saying is none of the young ones have political talent. They are not savvy.

Now the aging leadership has a problem. They've created this far Left monster that demands attention and wants to run the show right now. They are too naive to play hard ball politics at this point, and if they are allowed to drive the Dem bus, they will drive it off the cliff.

That is the internal fight the Dems have for the next 2-4 years.

IF they succeed in torpedoing Trump, then the Far Left will have a piranha like feeding frenzy if they gain control of power, and you will see everything from federal abortion laws as have cropped up in the last month, to Sharia Law from the Mussies in Congress, to Open Borders, Gun Control (REAL gun control. Not this bump stock crap) to increased taxes, sign on to Paris Accords, and let's not forget RBG seat on the Supreme Court. That one could be a game changer for America for the next 25 years.

If the Dems succeed in their assault vs. Trump, then all the bad above will be their present to you. Should Trump get re-elected and should the Dem circus expose them and then allow the GOP to retake the House, the Dems will at some point between 2021 and 2024 need to regroup, and the answer for them is "appear" to go to the middle with some Bill Clinton characters as their spokesmen.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Whitey is in a heap of trouble!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not so much as Democrats like Cortez that worry me, as it is the 50% of Americans that voted for Hillary Clinton. These are the dangerous ones, because they don't care what direction the country takes, just as long as they can get free healthcare, food stamps, education, abortions, housing, preferential hiring at jobs, and every other freebie that comes down the pike.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hatari, I agree for the most part, but: The Clintons did not bring "the politics of personal destruction" to town, it was already there. Remember Ted Kennedy's borking of Bork? But the Clintons did take it to another level and it has continued to be the defining characteristic of the Democrat Party.

Also agree about the aging leadership, although "leadership" is a poor description of what Pelosi, Schumer, et.al. are providing. It is more like the leadership is being led by the Crazy Bernies and AOC's of the party. The fact remains that the Democrats won the House majority, so their message is resonating in a large number of places.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,172
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.