Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22
And those who's children were vaccinated have nothing to worry about. They can't get them................right???.................hhmmmmm.

Originally Posted by K22
With most folks vaccinated against measles and other diseases, flu included, what is the fear if others aren't? Or is it just a control issue.

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by K22
With most folks vaccinated against measles and other diseases, flu included, what is the fear if others aren't? Or is it just a control issue.

Would you care if someone killed your kid? Kids can't get the vaccine until a certain age, so if the rest of the population ain't vaccinated then your kid could get it.

But whatever, let everyone die, who gives a fugg.

I fully understand the emotional and group think.

You really need to educate yourself on immunization, and how it works.

It's truly a for the greater good thing.
In any group of people, certain vaccines won't be effective on a few folk.
If all of society gets immunized, those people are very unlikely to acquire the disease.
If they do, they are very unlikely to find another susceptible person to pass it to.

No epidemic.

Now, you let a bunch of third world immigrants enter our country without being screened.
Here comes Juan with Measles.
Ahmed with Tb.
And Freedom with polio.

They end up in one of these anti-vac hotbeds.
Soon, you have outbreaks of "eradicated" diseases.
Now, you bring your infected little punks to my America,
They cough, sneeze, or touch something around our kids.
Suddenly, a vaccinated kid has the disease.

And then, you use that as another excuse to not vaccinate.

YOU are the problem.

This ain't hard.
But the zealot driven, non-thinking people don't get it.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 02/09/19.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I don't understand people who don't get their kids vaccinated !

Easy to understand. My wife believes the flu shot will cause an early onset of Alzheimer’s and lower the immune system for when you get older. She can sight multiple books and studies..I make it a point to ask the opinion of every doctor I cross paths with, not one has bought in.
If somebody reads a lot, the more reading they do, the more confused they get.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Bet very few have actually read the insert paper that comes with each vaccine, and few have half a clue what half of the ingredients are.

If the government even hints at gun regulation or magazine bans, there is an uproar. But, the people blindly follow the same government guidelines on what to inject into your and your kids veins and trust everything to be tested and safe.

Last edited by KenMi; 02/09/19.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I am not the least bit sorry for what I have to say.

When I was a child, Polio, smallpox and tuberculosis were very real and very dangerous diseases that were not at all uncommon and not "generally" harmless. We eradicated those diseases. The protocol was simple. Mandatory screening and vaccination. IT WORKED. It saved many thousands of lives! Smallpox alone killed 300,000+ people per year. People who do not wish to participate in protecting the people of this country from that kind of disease do not deserve to live he and should not be allowed to live here in freedom. You are not free to infect someone else. The ignorant and selfish refusal to vaccinate amounts to little more than assault with intent. Legally and morally we as a society have the right to enforce the isolation of these morons from ourselves and should be doing so. Lest any of the intellectually deficient cretins who think I am FOS, you are dead wrong again. The law may not be capable of forcing vaccination. It is and has been fully capable of establishing and enforcing quarantine. It will be used again in our lifetimes.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by K22
And those who's children were vaccinated have nothing to worry about. They can't get them................right???.................hhmmmmm.

Originally Posted by K22

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Would you care if someone killed your kid? Kids can't get the vaccine until a certain age, so if the rest of the population ain't vaccinated then your kid could get it.

If all of society gets immunized, those people are very unlikely to acquire the disease.
If they do, they are very unlikely to find another susceptible person to pass it to.

No epidemic.

Now, you let a bunch of third world immigrants enter our country without being screened.
Ahmed with Tb.
And Freedom with polio.

YOU are the problem.

This ain't hard.

Actually, I have educated myself on the immunization programs. I must be reading the different information than the majority.
If everyone is doing it and the gov. is giving it away free, I don't think I want any part of it. But then, like many things I've gotten involved in, it is very
dangerous to be right if the Gov. is wrong. From experience I know that is true.
And like I've posted else where, 3 generations of no vaccines or flu shots with a 4th just getting started.

Last edited by K22; 02/09/19.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Originally Posted by K22
With most folks vaccinated against measles and other diseases, flu included, what is the fear if others aren't? Or is it just a control issue.[/quote

No epidemic.

Ahmed with Tb.
And Freedom with polio.

YOU are the problem.

This ain't hard.

Actually, I have educated myself on the immunization programs. I must be reading the different information than the majority.
If everyone is doing it and the gov. is giving it away free, I don't think I want any part of it. But then, like many things I've gotten involved in, it is very
dangerous to be right if the Gov. is wrong. From experience I know that is true.
And like I've posted else where, 3 generations of no vaccines or flu shots with a 4th just getting started. [/quote]

Good luck.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

No epidemic.

Ahmed with Tb.
And Freedom with polio.

YOU are the problem.

This ain't hard.

[/quote]

I'm not anti vaccine but this makes no sense.

What are you saying? vaccinating doesn't work?

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Originally Posted by K22

Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

No epidemic.

Ahmed with Tb.
And Freedom with polio.

YOU are the problem.

This ain't hard.

And like I've posted else where, 3 generations of no vaccines or flu shots with a 4th just getting started.

Do you wear a seatbelt?

Imagine if .GOV had a cure for Proteus Syndrome, I guess you'd thumb your nose at that too?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by K22

Are you really so ignorant as to believe that living in a vaccinated society has nothing to do with that? Or are you just plain stupid? Which is it? Something like measles has an 85% infection rate. Measles can readily infect an unvaccinated individual with several hours between an infected individual leavind a space and an unvaccinated individual entering that space.

How are you going to feel when the inevitable happens and you family becomes infected and you are quarantined for 21 days?

Whether this kind of stupidity likes it or not, we and by we I mean the world, will face an infectious disease which will kill a lot of us snd our sole defense at least initially will be quarantine. This has happened to us in the past and it will happen again in the future. It is the nature of humans and disease. This is a patent definition of being either part of a solution or part of the problem. You are probably one of those jackasses who runs his mouth about liberals wanting the government to solve everything for them and here you are taking full advantage of everyone else being part of the solution and running your mouth about that.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Smallpox has been eradicated world wide. There hasn't been a verified case anywhere in the world in a couple decades. That was done largely by a strict program of vaccinations everywhere.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

I fully understand the emotional and group think. [/quote]

No epidemic.

Ahmed with Tb.
And Freedom with polio.

YOU are the problem.

This ain't hard.

[/quote]

And like I've posted else where, 3 generations of no vaccines or flu shots with a 4th just getting started. [/quote]

Do you wear a seatbelt?

Imagine if .GOV had a cure for Proteus Syndrome, I guess you'd thumb your nose at that too?

[/quote]

So if your kids were vaccinated against Proteus & Clove Syndrome and mine wasn't, why are you worried? Yours can never get it right.

And seat belts, started driving without one, didn't even have them in vehicles then.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
K22 you are full of [bleep].

The very young, the very old, the immune compromised are all much less effectively vaccinated and you have a lot of damn gall preaching a philosophy that it's OK to not vaccinate based on choice or claiming you understand vaccination.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Originally Posted by K22
With most folks vaccinated against measles and other diseases, flu included, what is the fear if others aren't? Or is it just a control issue.[/quote

No epidemic.

Ahmed with Tb.
And Freedom with polio.

YOU are the problem.

This ain't hard.

Good luck.[/quote]

Good for you! The vaccine argument is very weak at best. Their facts and statements discredit one another.

The best immunity for chicken pox and measles is to get it, with an uncompromised immune system, let your body get over the disease, and then you have a true immunity.

Or, if you prefer, take a modified strain of the disease, inject it into your body with aluminum, chemicals, and other ingredients provided for the purpose of lowering your own body's defenses, and then be in worry that you will someday get the disease anyhow from someone else. And we wonder why diseases mutate?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Aren't you a guy that thinks pot should be legal and that there shouldn't be any hunter orange laws?

Do you understand the meaning of the word “liberty”?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by MILES58
K22 you are full of [bleep].

The very young, the very old, the immune compromised are all much less effectively vaccinated and you have a lot of damn gall preaching a philosophy that it's OK to not vaccinate based on choice or claiming you understand vaccination.

Emotional Drama. crazy

It is so unfortunate that this country has gone so far into Democracy that individualism is no longer thought of as good. Group think, mob rule, also known as Democracy has taken over the Republic. Logic is no longer tolerated while emotional thinking is the new norm.
I guess it is just to hard to see the forest with all those damn tree's in the way.
Freedom, self governed, naw, that is now kicked to the curb as the majority now rules.
And we wonder what happened to the country. Propaganda now rules in this country and has for many years now.

"Trust me, I work for the Government. I'm here to help you." crazy Oh, and the shots are free.....................Next.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I dont remember when anti-measles vaccine was developed, I remember measles was common among kids my age in the 1940's. I had measles at about 9 years old , it damaged my eyes and I have needed to wear glasses the rest of my life as a result.

PS, I believe there is a difference between Liberty and Anarchy.

Last edited by jnyork; 02/09/19.

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
some of these dumb [bleep] are not old enough to have seen what some of this crap can do to one of their friends or siblings.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some folks are just easy marks. A couple YouTube videos and a few books by fringe idiots and they’re convinced.

More than ever, it is apparent not all the world is ready for the inner webs.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To be clear, I do not support mandatory vaccination.

Both on principle and the fact certain actions, or lack of, make some folks easy to spot.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
some of these dumb [bleep] are not old enough to have seen what some of this crap can do to one of their friends or siblings.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1Longbow, 222ND, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 222Sako, 71 invisible), 2,179 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,567
Posts18,531,820
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.