-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is a joke cut wall money, cut bed money, cut ice money, cut border patrol money, and they think trump will sign it. The democrats lied to the government running for 3 weeks. I would not sign the bill.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oakster
Trump says in spite of the deal, we are building the wall anyway

That’s exactly how I’d like my president to speak.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by hatari
take some now, get some more later, get more after 2020, pretty soon you get it all. Just don't stop pushing.

Trump doesn't want to get curb-stomped again by Nancy Pelosi. He will accept ten yards of picket fence in exchange for not getting pimp-slapped again.

Enjoy the make believe wall.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by Oakster
Trump says in spite of the deal, we are building the wall anyway

That’s exactly how I’d like my president to speak.

Lol. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the fact he said we are going to build the wall anyway. But democrats should pay for lying.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
LMAO... That's what THEY want... Trump's not gonna sign THAT... But I don't think there'll be a shutdown... I think he'll declare a national emergency, build the wall, then tell Pelosi to stick it up her azz...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
After the last 'shutdown'........... his approval numbers went UP!?!?!?!?

Just start the emergency building............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just build the wall. Funded or not. Congress is playing politics, and has no intention of doing anything to stem the flow of illegals.

He should declare a national emergency and build a wall, deport all persons who are here illegally, and while he's at it, deport Pelosi and every Democrat in Washington as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
take some now, get some more later, get more after 2020, pretty soon you get it all. Just don't stop pushing.

We were offered 1.6 billion months ago, and turned it down ?

6 months ago the GOP and Paul Ryan ran the House. We should have expected a better deal of them. Now that we have Pelosi to deal with, it's a different ballgame.
Don't get me wrong, I want to fund the whole thing asap, but piecemeal works over time as long you stay on task and don't drop the subject. The Dems have proven that over the years.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Take the deal, the year is almost half over, build the wall, repeat next year. Nobody wins in a shutdown. He's not going to get full funding, take this, go, repeat next year.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been watching House of Cards the past few weeks. Only on season 3 at the moment

Seems like some of what Trump does has already happened in that show

The last episode I watched, Underwood (the president) raided $3.3b in FEMA money by declaring a national emergency for a jobs program he wanted stating that people starving and committing crimes was a national emergency and as president he had power to enact it

Congress in a bipartisan effort immediately tried to stop him by writing a bill that would define what was and wasn't a national emergency

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The Fart of the Deal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Back in 1978 Coach Lynn Ray told us we needed to back off the undergrads when ^%^&* nearly choked to death on loads from blowing the offensive line on the bus coming home from our playoff game against South Warren (Bowling Green).

Our team would be put in jail for the ritual we put people through back in the day.

When I played football for Covington Catholic (Park Hills) in Kentucky we used to make plebes like ^%^&* lick our balls in the shower as a rite of passage. Most of the plebes hated it like hell but guys like ^%^&* pretended to hate it but actually got hard while doing it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

This!

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take a little now, get more later sounds familiar. It's what's screwed the Conservatives for years, because we never get the "more."

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Back in 1978 Coach Lynn Ray told us we needed to back off the undergrads when ^%^&* nearly choked to death on loads from blowing the offensive line on the bus coming home from our playoff game against South Warren (Bowling Green).

Our team would be put in jail for the ritual we put people through back in the day.

When I played football for Covington Catholic (Park Hills) in Kentucky we used to make plebes like ^%^&* lick our balls in the shower as a rite of passage. Most of the plebes hated it like hell but guys like ^%^&* pretended to hate it but actually got hard while doing it.

Makes you wonder what Rolling Thunder just admitted to doing Before he was on "the team"..

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Take a little now, get more later sounds familiar. It's what's screwed the Conservatives for years, because we never get the "more."
EXACTLY!!

Nope.. Now - or never... Time to stick the wall right up Pelosi's azz... This can's been kicked down the road so often it's gone coast to coast - and BACK! ENOUGH!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Some things in the "deal" are things Trump has said he would not support period so it is up to McConnell to squash it. Trump is going to have to declare the emergency and build the wall without congress. Voters fixed that in stone the last election. We won't be getting anything from the house for the next two years. As for the continuing resolutions; they're here to stay. we couldn't get a funding bill with Paul Ryan as speaker and a majority and we sure as hell won't with Pelosi and her majority of twits.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Trump doesn't want to get curb-stomped again by Nancy Pelosi. He will accept ten yards of picket fence in exchange for not getting pimp-slapped again.

Enjoy the make believe wall.

He's NEVER been curb-stomped by Nancy Pelosi, or any dumocrat, for that matter. You're just too phugking stupid to realize that. Your entire political education consists of cnn and msnbc, after which you come over here to blather and make a complete phugking moron of yourself.

Do carry on. It's at least entertaining.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Trump gets a 1.3 billion down payment now and goes back in eight months, October, for a second payment.
Starts moving serious money from other programs to the border. This will get easier as 2020 voters see the wall is working just as the experts said it would.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,082
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.