E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The only question for me is,.."What will politically benefit Trump more?"

I don't think another shutdown will hurt Trump politically as much as allowing the Communists to force him to compromise will.

The wall is his key issue. The Communists know that they have to shut it down in order to have a chance in 2020.

This is what confounds me; why he capitulated in the first round.

Shoulda been down on the border daily talking about how soft Ds are on natl security.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Schumer says funding for border wall will never pass, 'not today, not next week, not next year'

Pelosi: No wall money, period. Trump: 'Stop playing political games!'

But Trump caved. Got it. Looks like compromise.

Where are the mind melders? We needs to know whats going on with the band aid.

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump, the Senate, the House, and every other swinging dick in Washington is doing nothing but kicking the can down the road on the wall and illegal immigration.

I could care less who's toes get stepped on, or who's feelings get hurt. or who comes out the winner. WE...the American people deserve better.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump accepts the deal, he wins in 2020.

Trump vetoes the deal, shuts down the government again, he loses in 2020.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

He promised a wall, there will be no wall, he promised Mexico would pay, they will not pay.

Piss poor showing from everyone involved. D's and R's alike.

The deal includes $1.375 billion for 55 miles of fences along the border, compared with $5.7 billion Trump had sought for more than 200 miles of walls.

Last edited by callnum; 02/12/19.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lots of commie trolls and pussies on here. It is gonna shut down and a national emergency will be declared and the wall will be built. It will be fast tracked through the courts, and while that is going on Piglosi will cave and so will Schumer, to open it up. As in, the funding will come from Congress. 5B is a lot less than he can pull from other sources.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kimber7man

I do not agree...

If he refuses to deal and starts building the wall with DOJ money, tells them he is not kidding the Ds will get nothing. The wall building will be advanced. All Trump supporters will be behind him. Ds will have to accept the fact they lost.

If he folds he loses a lot of support.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
He will sign, he caved.

Last edited by callnum; 02/12/19.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Lots of commie trolls and pussies on here. It is gonna shut down and a national emergency will be declared and the wall will be built. It will be fast tracked through the courts, and while that is going on Piglosi will cave and so will Schumer, to open it up. As in, the funding will come from Congress. 5B is a lot less than he can pull from other sources.

Where you gonna move to when THIS prediction turns out to be wrong?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I thought you would be praising Beto again instead of attacking Trump supporters

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

More name calling of course.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The word, principle, makes me want to laugh.

People should learn not to use words they don't know the meaning to, particularly politicians..........

Similar to seeing these bastards sitting in committees and name tags with the word “Honorable “ in front of their names. Makes you wanna puke.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Don't know. Where in your little mind do you think? You ain't charging me any rent. I never said I was moving anywhere, except back to the midwest. And I did it. Take your tube sockpuppet callnumbnutz and put her to good use with your internet connection.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by callnum

More name calling of course.

Sure, I can move to that place, you [bleep].

Ji zzrag

Last edited by bigfish9684; 02/12/19.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
There is a large amount of support from the public for a wall. I think building it is in Trump's and America's best interest.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
he will sign, he has to, he's already been making the noise to show he's ready for a deal, he's changed his tune recently and now he's saying "we're already building it" and "finish the wall", he's even calling it barrier not wall.

IF this passes house and senate, then he will sign, to not sign shows he is the obstructionist. Another shutdown, despite what people on here say, effects the same Americans we are protecting. If you didn't see effects of it, good, but I have friends who worked without pay, savings was being used, but there's only so long that goes on, it matters.

Take the money, extend the wall, get more later. I don't see Trump as the guy who stops with "some". He will keep pushing, pushing it to the front.

If he vetoes and declares a national emergency, I think he loses in 2020. That will be spun as obstruction and dictatorial and un-American. MSM will be all over it and the D's will all pounce all 2938489843 of their candidates. It will take the focus off them and onto Trump. Not a good plan.

Last edited by Bob_H_in_NH; 02/12/19.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
he will sign, he has to, he's already been making the noise to show he's ready for a deal, he's changed his tune recently and now he's saying "we're already building it" and "finish the wall", he's even calling it barrier not wall.

IF this passes house and senate, then he will sign, to not sign shows he is the obstructionist. Another shutdown, despite what people on here say, effects the same Americans we are protecting. If you didn't see effects of it, good, but I have friends who worked without pay, savings was being used, but there's only so long that goes on, it matters.

Take the money, extend the wall, get more later. I don't see Trump as the guy who stops with "some". He will keep pushing, pushing it to the front.

If he vetoes and declares a national emergency, I think he loses in 2020. That will be spun as obstruction and dictatorial and un-American. MSM will be all over it and the D's will all pounce all 2938489843 of their candidates. It will take the focus off them and onto Trump. Not a good plan.

This is why team R always loses. They do what you just spelled out.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

This is why team R always loses. They do what you just spelled out.

^^This^^

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Has turtle head McConnell reneged on not voting on a bill Trump won't sign? Not to my knowledge. If Mitch holds, this joke of a bill won't get a vote in the senate.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I heard the propaganda box talking about how bad the shutdown was. But I never met a soul that gave a damn about it.

Plenty bitching about it here.

Yet you'll not suffer in the least to move from your shiethole.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,144
Posts18,484,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.