Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I heard the propaganda box talking about how bad the shutdown was. But I never met a soul that gave a damn about it.

Lots of bitching about the border too, but I don't see no illegals around here.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He will get no more money this year if he signs it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by hatari
take some now, get some more later, get more after 2020, pretty soon you get it all. Just don't stop pushing.

Trump doesn't want to get curb-stomped again by Nancy Pelosi. He will accept ten yards of picket fence in exchange for not getting pimp-slapped again.

Enjoy the make believe wall.

So you're saying she is off the bus?

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
he will sign, he has to, he's already been making the noise to show he's ready for a deal, he's changed his tune recently and now he's saying "we're already building it" and "finish the wall", he's even calling it barrier not wall.

IF this passes house and senate, then he will sign, to not sign shows he is the obstructionist. Another shutdown, despite what people on here say, effects the same Americans we are protecting. If you didn't see effects of it, good, but I have friends who worked without pay, savings was being used, but there's only so long that goes on, it matters.

Take the money, extend the wall, get more later. I don't see Trump as the guy who stops with "some". He will keep pushing, pushing it to the front.

If he vetoes and declares a national emergency, I think he loses in 2020. That will be spun as obstruction and dictatorial and un-American. MSM will be all over it and the D's will all pounce all 2938489843 of their candidates. It will take the focus off them and onto Trump. Not a good plan.

This is why team R always loses. They do what you just spelled out.

Thought y'all were tired of winning?

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I wonder if he would cave on the wall funding to try to get some "good will" from Pelosi and friends on his trade deals passing through Congress? That's the next battle coming and it is going to get ugly....The DEMS know that will be a huge win for him, even bigger than getting the Wall done...Billions of dollars at stake...

What the freak were the Republican controlled House and Senate doing the last 2 years? The 2 biggest issues Trump ran on and won were Trade and the Wall, and they are still outstanding. Now the freaking DEMs can stall both of them. This is why (R's) always lose. The infighting over stupid [bleep] between Rhinos and ultra Conservatives...We could have had 25 billion dollars plus worth of wall by simply giving the DACA kids amnesty, but the freaking ultra Conservatives wouldnt have that...They wanted nothing resembling amnesty...Now you will be lucky to get a barbwire fence you dumb idiots...

Last edited by Rockymtnhigh; 02/12/19.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by callnum
he will sign, he has to, he's already been making the noise to show he's ready for a deal, he's changed his tune recently and now he's saying "we're already building it" and "finish the wall", he's even calling it barrier not wall.

IF this passes house and senate, then he will sign, to not sign shows he is the obstructionist. Another shutdown, despite what people on here say, effects the same Americans we are protecting. If you didn't see effects of it, good, but I have friends who worked without pay, savings was being used, but there's only so long that goes on, it matters.

Take the money, extend the wall, get more later. I don't see Trump as the guy who stops with "some". He will keep pushing, pushing it to the front.

If he vetoes and declares a national emergency, I think he loses in 2020. That will be spun as obstruction and dictatorial and un-American. MSM will be all over it and the D's will all pounce all 2938489843 of their candidates. It will take the focus off them and onto Trump. Not a good plan.

This is why team R always loses. They do what you just spelled out.

Thought y'all were tired of winning?

Nah, it has only been 2 years. 6 more for sure. Cur, you should really stick to one screen name. You don't sockpuppet well.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
I wonder if he would cave on the wall funding to try to get some "good will" from Pelosi and friends on his trade deals passing through Congress? That's the next battle coming and it is going to get ugly....The DEMS know that will be a huge win for him, even bigger than getting the Wall done...Billions of dollars at stake...

What the freak were the Republican controlled House and Senate doing the last 2 years? The 2 biggest issues Trump ran on and won were Trade and the Wall, and they are still outstanding. Now the freaking DEMs can stall both of them. This is why (R's) always lose. The infighting over stupid [bleep] between Rhinos and ultra Conservatives...We could have had 25 billion dollars plus worth of wall by simply giving the DACA kids amnesty, but the freaking ultra Conservatives wouldnt have that...They wanted nothing resembling amnesty...Now you will be lucky to get a barbwire fence you dumb idiots...

God you just don't get it. There will be no good will from team commie in Congress, nor from the cuck side of team R.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R

God you just don't get it. There will be no good will from team commie in Congress, nor from the cuck side of team R.

Which side of team 'R' are we supposed to root for? The dumb ultra conservative, "it's my way or the highway", never gets any crap done Republican? ..Or, the dumber Rhino Republican that is a somewhat closet Democrat? ...Seems like the party is lost at this point. They arent smart enough to negotiate, and come together as one team so they are getting their arses handed to them by the DEMs...

They had opportunities to get a lot of what they wanted in the past but pissed it away over infighting and hatred of Trump...

The DACA amnesty would have been a huge winner for Republicans. Something they could say the DEMs and Obama couldn't get done, and something that would have appealed to the hispanic population. The fastest growing and mostly conservative population in the country...It would have been a huge win to sway hispanic votes to the R side. They were too stupid to see this?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Which side of team 'R' are we supposed to root for? The dumb ultra conservative, "it's my way or the highway", never gets any crap done Republican? ..Or, the dumber Rhino Republican that is a somewhat closet Democrat? ...Seems like the party is lost at this point. They arent smart enough to negotiate, and come together as one team so they are getting their arses handed to them by the DEMs...

They had opportunities to get a lot of what they wanted in the past but pissed it away over infighting and hatred of Trump...

The DACA amnesty would have been a huge winner for Republicans. Something they could say the DEMs and Obama couldn't get done, and something that would have appealed to the hispanic population. The fastest growing and mostly conservative population in the country...It would have been a huge win to sway hispanic votes to the R side. They were too stupid to see this?

So the R's are to blame for the commies rejecting trump's DACA deal? That is some brilliant logic. I hope you don't vote.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IF this passes house and senate, then he will sign, to not sign shows he is the obstructionist. Another shutdown, despite what people on here say, effects the same Americans we are protecting. If you didn't see effects of it, good, but I have friends who worked without pay, savings was being used, but there's only so long that goes on, it matters..

I guess you missed the part where they get back pay. Something the private sector does not get.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R

So the R's are to blame for the commies rejecting trump's DACA deal? That is some brilliant logic. I hope you don't vote.

I hope you don't vote because apparently you haven't seen the previous 2 immigration proposals that the Republicans snuffed out...That is what I'm talking about, not the latest failed desperate attempt at DACA amnesty by Trump.

In the previous 2 proposals there was billions of dollars for an actual Wall. Not a barrier or fence but a "WALL". 23 billion dollars to be exact...One of them was snuffed in June, 2018 just because the freedom Caucus (ultra Conservafives) had Ryan by the balls, and they didnt want amnesty for DACA kids...Now we are in the middle of this current circus because of that and the D's are kicking the R's arses again....You'd think the Republicans outside of Trump would eventually learn how to win...

Here is an article about what im talking about -

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ostpone-vote-immigration-bill/722127002/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear

[Linked Image]

"Spock, I've just had a vision of our country with Hillary as President!!"

Last edited by hatari; 02/13/19.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Ringman, yes, they get back pay, but they have to live that long. Some can, for a long time, some can't, some in between. My friends (ATC) were ok, but if a shutdown keeps going, they keep working and not getting paid. Savings shrinks. How long can you go on working without pay?

If this is signed, I'd consider it a win. I personally don't care for "Team R" or "Team D", I care about what's right for team USA and both R/D only care about them. With Trump in office I am finding myself mostly siding with "Team R", this is a win, money for the wall when Pelosi said "never", we don't shutdown the government again and we can move on to other issues with the money allocated to the wall is spent to build some of the wall.

Trump will be asking for more later, but it's time to move to the next thing. Wall/Immigration is only one issue we hired Trump to fix.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1OntarioJim, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,912
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.