Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Well, I did not get the memo until today. LOL

I will get a hold of their CS tomorrow because I bought one of their spotters back in April for range work. I believe I registered it back then but if not and they screw with me I won't buy another one of their products as well.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I got a hold of their customer service this morning, they do in fact require you to keep the original receipt. I asked the guy why this policy was in place, it was to check to see that you are the original owner. I won't buy another thing from them ever.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If anyone here ever has an issue with a Hawke, or any other brand we handle, always feel free to reach out to us and we will assist

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I got a hold of their customer service this morning, they do in fact require you to keep the original receipt. I asked the guy why this policy was in place, it was to check to see that you are the original owner. I won't buy another thing from them ever.

Well, that does suck.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Well, that does suck.

I have no idea who they spoke with, however, according to the Nat'l from Hawke a receipt is not needed or asked for

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Doug, I spoke to a man in customer service this morning. I do not remember his name but I asked him if I had registered the spotting scope I had purchased in April. He informed me that a receipt would be needed in order to have the spotter serviced if it needed it in the future and he would look up my information. He took my contact information and as of right now has not called me back. I called at 9:30 AM EST

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
A very few that would be interesting if they came with a duplex, normal BDC or #4 reticle instead of 1/2 mil dot or some other tacticool reticle. Way too many 50mm and 50mm+ objectives and AO objectives to suit me. </=44mm is as big a I want to go. This is all my personal preferences though. I'm obviously not their target market.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Still have not heard from Hawke regarding my warranty information. They have customer disservice in my book.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have spoken with the USA VP of Sales at Hawke. Please feel free to call me if you ever have an issue with getting any Hawke product serviced.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Still have not heard from Hawke regarding my warranty information. They have customer disservice in my book.

Too bad they could not have said something like, "we are very sorry, here's your RA number. We'll fix you up ASAP" instead of giving you some bullchit about a piece of paper. Guess they have better chit to do then stand behind their product...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I must be missing something. Why would he say "we are very sorry, here's your RA number. We'll fix you up ASAP" if the only thing asked was "I asked him if I had registered the spotting scope I had purchased in April."

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh, he never told them his spotter was bad, just not warranted... My bad.

--- Kid Rock 2022

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just to clarify, I thought I had registered this spotting scope when I bought it in April. I did not remember anything about a receipt(after reading these posts) so I called their Customer service to see if in fact I had registered it. I have not heard back from them yet concerning this.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just to clarify, I thought I had registered this spotting scope when I bought it in April. I did not remember anything about a receipt(after reading these posts) so I called their Customer service to see if in fact I had registered it. I have not heard back from them yet concerning this.

I am thrilled you don't have a defect! All my Hawke stuff is pretty sweet for the money. So far.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

It's possible that the CS rep at Hawke misunderstood. Give them a call and speak with Jess and i am sure he can clear it up or if you prefer just call me and I'll make sure it's taken care of and registered correctly.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
If you buy one of these pieces of junk make sure you keep your receipt or no warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have one, can't find my receipt to send it in.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

It's possible that the CS rep at Hawke misunderstood. Give them a call and speak with Jess and i am sure he can clear it up or if you prefer just call me and I'll make sure it's taken care of and registered correctly.

Thanks Doug, I will take care of that tomorrow

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Registered spotter with Hawke this AM, no issues. Thanks to all that brought this registration to light.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

Jess is great. He took care of my issues in great fashion. I actually got an upgrade out of the deal.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to assist (that's one of the things I'm here for) and happy Hawke cleared it all up

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,062
Posts18,501,240
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.