-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 250 Skinner will outperform the works and by a vast margin. Be SURE to chime in,once you "see" your first. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
List all the animals you have killed (pics also) with the 180 ELD?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never even seen one. They sound expensive. Don't "forget" that you "can't read this". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
No pics of animals you killed with a 180 ELD,imagine that.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cameras are expensive. Hint.

I've never even seen one. They sound expensive. Don't "forget" that you "can't read this". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...............

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon my being more than a touch comfy in the "odds". Hint. Congratulations?!?

You could fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,while you do your best not to schit your pants today. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Neither, If you looking for a good "thumper", just load your 06 up with 200gr. partitions... I've shot elk with the 9.3x62mm and 286gr nos partitions and there was no difference between it and the 30-06 using 200gr partitions...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I just spent a whole lot of time scrutinizing every detail between the 358, the 35 Whelen, the 338 Federal and 338-06, as I was also looking at rebarreling a gun or getting a new one... between the options you listed, I’d go for the 338-06. A good blend of power and trajectory. It seems like the short action medium bores are a bit anemic, barely outdoing the 308 Win past 300 yards or so. They do seem like they wood be fantastic black bear guns in the woods though, and if your area of PA is similar to what I hunt in WV and NC, any of those rounds would be great. Which would you see your self using more, the 338-06 or the 358?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Neither, If you looking for a good "thumper", just load your 06 up with 200gr. partitions... I've shot elk with the 9.3x62mm and 286gr nos partitions and there was no difference between it and the 30-06 using 200gr partitions...

The 7-08 with 180's,smokes the Twat-six with 200NPT's.

Hint................

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JJWise
I just spent a whole lot of time scrutinizing every detail between the 358, the 35 Whelen, the 338 Federal and 338-06, as I was also looking at rebarreling a gun or getting a new one... between the options you listed, I’d go for the 338-06. A good blend of power and trajectory. It seems like the short action medium bores are a bit anemic, barely outdoing the 308 Win past 300 yards or so. They do seem like they wood be fantastic black bear guns in the woods though, and if your area of PA is similar to what I hunt in WV and NC, any of those rounds would be great. Which would you see your self using more, the 338-06 or the 358?

In this morning's atmosphere,the 250 Skinner ala 338-06,is Supersonic to the 1250yd line.

Hint...............

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
If you’re just concerned with 180+ grains of bullet to normal hunting ranges, then it’s moot with regard to short/long case, and the bigger bore will be more efficient, by the numbers. Most things comparing themselves to the 358, seriously short change the 358 ballistics, just to look better. If you want more past 350-400, then there’s probably better stuff than the 338-06, but it’s probably better suited to longer ranges than the others mentioned....at least by the #s.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bullets matter wayyyyyyy more than headstamps,start to finish. The 35's don't need any fhuqking "help" to look like pieces of schit...simply because they are pieces of schit.

Hint....................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hey Big Stink, can you hit an egg at 300 yard standing on your stubby little legs like this little girl? Go ahead, put up or shut up. You keep talking about how good you are. Pick any of your water soaked rusty rifles and have at and put your camera on timelapse and let us see how good you really are. Can out shoot a girl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUtasDhjpI4

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Ain't it a hoot,that the ONLY thing you can muster in the firsthand is a high-pitched Nasal Whine and plagiarism? Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's no slighting your taste in men. Hint.

Egg Rifles sound expensive...but at least you can "afford" to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

OOOOPSIE!

[Linked Image]

I'm as at ease in sandbagging my abilities,as you are in talking out your ass. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I see the villiage idiot is back.

"Hint" shift stick....nobody gives a flying phugg about anything you have to say. Noone cares about you doing nothing but shooting rocks and throwing ugly ass guns into creek beds.

You're useless to this forum and I'd dare say largely usesless to the world.

I'd also wager your the laughing stock of whatever drilling rig you work on.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For a hunter, the 358 is serious medicine. Believe it is another round that is way underestimated.
Today's bullets have possibly made it even more effective.
Really, how many different bullets does a hunter need? It is pretty well recognized where the sweet spot of most calibers lie.
Seems to me only BS artist needs 200 different bullets..... to obscure the facts.

Imagine your grave on a windy winter night. You've been dead for 70 years.
It's been 50 since a visitor last paused at your tombstone.....
Now explain why you're in a pissy mood today.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do,is swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it's "all" that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you be SURE to "convince" yourself,of things you most NEED to hear and keep Whining aloud about your very WELL founded Insecurities. Mainly because it is funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fishdog52
For a hunter, the 358 is serious medicine. Believe it is another round that is way underestimated.
Today's bullets have possibly made it even more effective.
Really, how many different bullets does a hunter need? It is pretty well recognized where the sweet spot of most calibers lie.
Seems to me only BS artist needs 200 different bullets..... to obscure the facts.

Cite the .358" projectile(s),that enter the .338" 250gr Skinner's realm.

It will be funnier than fhuqk!

Hint................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'12,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do,is swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it's "all" that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you be SURE to "convince" yourself,of things you most NEED to hear and keep Whining aloud about your very WELL founded Insecurities. Mainly because it is funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!............

been able to hug ALL your kids lately?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,820 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,625
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.