Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do,is swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it's "all" that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you be SURE to "convince" yourself,of things you most NEED to hear and keep Whining aloud about your very WELL founded Insecurities. Mainly because it is funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m a 358/35 fan myself, but I tend to produce results, rather than bitch and whine on the keyboard daily..... 35 flat hurt shiit.... a 1 point Roosevelt for the lying cuunt..... haha
[Linked Image]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The less you "do" and "know"...the "better" everything is. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Curt Brace shilen barreled 88 358 win, good fiddleback from a little maple I murdered.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
As you can tell bitch lips, I don’t know a whole lot, or get out often!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your STUPIDITY,is largely unequalled. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
OK Stinky, try to concentrate now. I'm not plagiarizing anything here, I'm simply asking a simple person, a simple question if you, with all your bravado will demonstrate that you can outshoot a girl. If all you can do is continue to do is belch your idiotic repetitive drivel then the answer is quite simple, you can't outshoot a girl.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Ain't it a hoot,that the ONLY thing you can muster in the firsthand is a high-pitched Nasal Whine and plagiarism? Hint. Congratulations?!?

There's no slighting your taste in men. Hint.

Egg Rifles sound expensive...but at least you can "afford" to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

OOOOPSIE!

[Linked Image]

I'm as at ease in sandbagging my abilities,as you are in talking out your ass. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lying sniveler, there’s LOTS a things I’ve done/do you can’t, or simply will never have the opportunity to do.... don’t hate the playa, hate the game... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
OH, by the way Stinky, I'll only past these when I see you shooting your mouth off. If you just behave yourself I'll leave you alone.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Judman
I’m a 358/35 fan myself, but I tend to produce results, rather than bitch and whine on the keyboard daily..... 35 flat hurt shiit.... a 1 point Roosevelt for the lying cuunt..... haha
[Linked Image]

That’s one helluva Roosie!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
OH, by the way Stinky, I'll only past these when I see you shooting your mouth off. If you just behave yourself I'll leave you alone.

Your keyboard is slurring. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. However,there is no slighting your taste in men. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by fishdog52
For a hunter, the 358 is serious medicine. Believe it is another round that is way underestimated.
Today's bullets have possibly made it even more effective.
Really, how many different bullets does a hunter need? It is pretty well recognized where the sweet spot of most calibers lie.
Seems to me only BS artist needs 200 different bullets..... to obscure the facts.

This all day ^^^^

358 is a very under rated cartridge, works great on moose. I have used Hornaday 190 grain SPBT interlocks in my 30-06 for Caribou and the old 06 works great with the correct bullet. I bought 5 box of 190's before they got discontinued. I have bought 240 grain Woodleigh's but have yet to use them..
I also have a 338-06 and a 35 Whelen and a 338 mag. They all work well.
I have too many calibers to load for now, so I have opted to limit calibers. I have chosen to stay away from the 7mm calibers. That said if I ran across a classic 7x57 I would pick it up in a heart beat. There isn't much that the 7mm's will do that the 30 calibers don't already do for me.
So, to the original poster, do both, you won't be disappointed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KnightHawk
Originally Posted by fishdog52
For a hunter, the 358 is serious medicine. Believe it is another round that is way underestimated.
Today's bullets have possibly made it even more effective.
Really, how many different bullets does a hunter need? It is pretty well recognized where the sweet spot of most calibers lie.
Seems to me only BS artist needs 200 different bullets..... to obscure the facts.

This all day ^^^^

358 is a very under rated cartridge, works great on moose. I have used Hornaday 190 grain SPBT interlocks in my 30-06 for Caribou and the old 06 works great with the correct bullet. I bought 5 box of 190's before they got discontinued. I have bought 240 grain Woodleigh's but have yet to use them..
I also have a 338-06 and a 35 Whelen and a 338 mag. They all work well.
I have too many calibers to load for now, so I have opted to limit calibers. I have chosen to stay away from the 7mm calibers. That said if I ran across a classic 7x57 I would pick it up in a heart beat. There isn't much that the 7mm's will do that the 30 calibers don't already do for me.
So, to the original poster, do both, you won't be disappointed.

Folks who "know" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Folks who "know" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though!

Hint.

Laughing!...............[/quote]

OK, got ya. Question I'd like to know when you type "Hint" is that like a facial tic? Or are you just A.D.D.?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Imagination,simply be SURE to Pretend with it as you must. Hint. Congratulations?!?

VERY good call to fhuqking Whine,rather than touch anything The Rifle.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Same answer different day.

You are stuck in a rut. I think the Campfire should pool some money together and hire a tutor to help with new words and maybe after a few more weeks (if you show some progress) you can actually start with big words.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunter,

It ain't like you awoke with a fresh scoop of IQ...of course it's the same,if only because your are mired in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Another brilliant answer from the Campfire top moron,we are so proud of you! Someday you may write something that might may sense.

You can do it! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunter,

It ain't like you awoke with a fresh scoop of IQ...of course it's the same,if only because your are mired in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

485 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,642
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.