Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thinking about a fixed 4x or 6x and in the variable range of 2-7x,2.5-8x,3-9x,3-10x,3.5-10x range. May stick with the lower range variables,but time will tell.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Ooooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]

My god, your such a loser and waste of a good man's oxygen

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

At least now you can say you've "seen" said chamberings and boolits...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

That'll make for a VERY Big Day,for someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
My gosh,a tree stump is smarter than you.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Same old stupid post again! Why don't you at least try and get out of the rut.

All you do is copy and paste the same old schit and post it,thinking it is the most brilliant answer in the world!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'12,

At least now you can say you've "seen" said chamberings and boolits...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

That'll make for a VERY Big Day,for someone with your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

Wtf would I care whether I've "seen such a chambering" or not. I have next to 0 interest in 22 centerfires. They are purely utilitarian to me. Nothing more nothing less.

You continue to failed to see and understand that your life is so pathetic and useless that you have nothing without this forum. Nothing.

Your entire existence is a waste. You failed at raising a family, you failed at being a dad. You're likely a failure at your job too. So you compesate for your miserable existance by trying to pass yourself off as some gun guru on an internet forum because you've got nothing in real life.
Save the same incoherent responses and dumb pictures.

Congrats..on en utterly pathetic existence.....don't drive to that bottle bottom too fast today.. you're rants of stltupor are just beginning to get comical

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

Mebbe tell yourself that you "don't care". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING sooooooo hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
'12,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie!..............

[Linked Image]

Wtf would I care whether I've "seen such a chambering" or not. I have next to 0 interest in 22 centerfires. They are purely utilitarian to me. Nothing more nothing less.

You continue to failed to see and understand that your life is so pathetic and useless that you have nothing without this forum. Nothing.

Your entire existence is a waste. You failed at raising a family, you failed at being a dad. You're likely a failure at your job too. So you compesate for your miserable existance by trying to pass yourself off as some gun guru on an internet forum because you've got nothing in real life.
Save the same incoherent responses and dumb pictures.

Congrats..on en utterly pathetic existence.....don't drive to that bottle bottom too fast today.. you're rants of stltupor are just beginning to get comical

Saved...if only because I enjoy a good slur of the keyboard,surging Estrogen Levels and a heartfelt Whine of a Melting Snowflake. Hint. congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Time to check the Mail.

Film at 11:00. TRY to "convince" yourself that you don't read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Again,copy and paste! If you were to come up with something new I would think Hell froze over or democrats have seen the light and quit supporting abortion.

This is getting pathetic. What is next a picture of a fish in water alongside a rifle?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Hint.

Laughing!...............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Maybe I'll go surf for some suicide scene photos and we can play mix and match with big stick...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JMR40
I've owned 338-06 and 35 Whelen in the past. Both have recoil almost identical to 300 WM and I came to the conclusion my 30-06 loaded with 200 gr and heavier bullets would do exactly the same thing. If I'm getting 300 WM recoil, then I'll shoot a 300 WM.

Every time I look at 338 Fed or 358 I come to the same conclusion that they don't do anything a 308 won't do and for the same reasons. And 30-06 beats both of them with about the same recoil.

There are very good reasons why none of those have ever become mainstream, and never will. But at the same time they will kill stuff and if you just want to be different from the masses there is nothing wrong with that either. I'm content to keep life simple. But if I were tempted to go that route again I'd go back to 338-06.

My 35 Whelen doesn't kick too bad. I run Remington Green box in it and they're not full tilt.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Soooooo..... back to the question.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
.358 Winchester.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
You can even use the 225 grain Sierra GKBT in it. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I vote do both, you won't know what you like unless you try them. My first .358 was a Savage 99, my first .338-06 was a 03A3. I sold the .358 as the 99 didn't grow on me like i hoped it would, but I have a .358 Win barrel for a Savage when I get around to it again. I traded the .338-06 for some cool custom knivess, but i still have one built on a M70 classic. I've also had a couple Whelen rifles along the way, it's all about the adventure IMO, you can't have that adventure uless you try.

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,559 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,719
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.