Campfire Oracle
E
Keep trying,they are cheering you on!
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunter,

It ain't like you awoke with a fresh scoop of IQ...of course it's the same,if only because your are mired in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize. Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunter,

It ain't like you awoke with a fresh scoop of IQ...of course it's the same,if only because your are mired in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I can't think of a reason to go above 30 cal for hunting in N. America, but you only have to make yourself happy.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
HINT = facial tic. Now THAT is fuggn funny. Every time I see that I can imagine his little ugly head twitch.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pass the 7-08/180's and hold the Fluff.

They are Supersonic to 1760yds in this moments atmosphere,defy the wind AMAZINGLY,can't be driven to failure and gotta be seen,to be believed.

Never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't...................(grin)

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Was looking at Zeiss and Leupold scopes. Been tossing the idea of putting one of those on my .30 Gibbs.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

They are Supersonic to 1760yds in this moments atmosphere,defy the wind AMAZINGLY,can't be driven to failure and gotta be seen,to be believed.

Never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't...................(grin)

Who gives a rats ass what a bullet is doing a mile away.

Larry if you were tall enough to see over the grass in your yard maybe you could actually go hunt instead of having to sit on a bar stool in order to see an shoot out the window sill of your singlewide.

Your above post is the very reason noboy likes you here. No one gives a [bleep] how fast a hunting bullet is traveling at 1 Mile's distance...because noone is shooting game at a mile.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

If you ACTUALLY fhuqking shot anything other than your quivering lips,Imagination and Pretend...you'd have a first clue. It's not my "fault",that you are miles away from same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking hoot! I enjoy that your Melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly no "act".

Pardon Reality reliably colliding with your Fantasy,as you extoll upon your very WELL founded Insecurities. PLEASE "tell" me "more". Dare ya,because you are doing fhuqking "GREAT"! Hint. laughing

Ooooopsie!

[Linked Image]

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Also looking at Swarovski's.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ooooopsie!.............

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'12,

If you ACTUALLY fhuqking shot anything other than your quivering lips,Imagination and Pretend...you'd have a first clue. It's not my "fault",that you are miles away from same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking hoot! I enjoy that your Melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly no "act".

Pardon Reality reliably colliding with your Fantasy,as you extoll upon your very WELL founded Insecurities. PLEASE "tell" me "more". Dare ya,because you are doing fhuqking "GREAT"! Hint. laughing

Ooooopsie!

[Linked Image]

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

Actually there gnome king of nowhere Alaska. It seems all you do is shoot film.

That and sitting at a keyboard is likely all you have .save for maybe huffin' paint with the rest of the natives

You sure as hell can't hug all your kids

Last edited by gitem_12; 02/16/19.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Who gives a rats ass what a bullet is doing a mile away.

Larry if you were tall enough to see over the grass in your yard maybe you could actually go hunt instead of having to sit on a bar stool in order to see an shoot out the window sill of your singlewide.

Your above post is the very reason noboy likes you here. No one gives a [bleep] how fast a hunting bullet is traveling at 1 Mile's distance...because noone is shooting game at a mile.

bs has never shot out to a mile,he is just blowing smoke again.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do,is swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it's "all" that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you be SURE to "convince" yourself,of things you most NEED to hear and keep Whining aloud about your very WELL founded Insecurities. Mainly because it is funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'12,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do,is swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it's "all" that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you be SURE to "convince" yourself,of things you most NEED to hear and keep Whining aloud about your very WELL founded Insecurities. Mainly because it is funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!............

That the only reply you have. Already too drunk to formulate new responses, or just burned out on Rust-Oleum?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Go to the mirror and try to "convince" yourself "how little you care",by mouthing the words to your crying self. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Go to the mirror and try to "convince" yourself "how little you care",by mouthing the words to your crying self. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

I'll just go hug all my kids....I can still do that...

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
We know you have more words in your vocabulary!

Still rooting for you!
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You two Retards bolted together,are sooooooooo fhuqking AMAZINGLY shy of a First Fhuqking Clue,that you should submit this Thread to The Guinness Book for your just "rewards". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,089 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,897
Posts18,479,271
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.