Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Nobody with a functional brain will award ANY credibility to your assessment of the character of the couple murdered by the Houston cops.

But..... Everyone reading your post damn sure learned a lot about YOU.

A functional brain is an asset. My post made no mention of the character of the slain couple or alluded to it in any way. My life is an open book, tell us yet again of how many times you have been arrested. Your hatred of cops, which borders on the pathological, has been on display here for many years.

A vast majority of citizens go a lifetime w/out a negative interaction w/ LE. YMMV.

mike r

All things being equal, I'd go to bat for Gene 99 times out of a 100, over your dumb ass.

Last edited by Steelhead; 02/18/19.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Nobody with a functional brain will award ANY credibility to your assessment of the character of the couple murdered by the Houston cops.

A functional brain is an asset. My post made no mention of the character of the slain couple or alluded to it in any way. My life is an open book, tell us yet again of how many times you have been arrested. Your hatred of cops, which borders on the pathological, has been on display here for many years.

A vast majority of citizens go a lifetime w/out a negative interaction w/ LE. YMMV.

mike r

All things being equal, I'd go to bat for Gene 99 times out of a 100, over your dumb ass.

I could not hope for a better endorsement.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

mike r

I could not hope for a better endorsement.

mike r

Smart money has you going out on murder/suicide. I only hope your wife, er partner, reads this while there is time.

What I do know is you old fuggs will be 6 feet under long before me, and that is never not funny. Tick toc, Tick toc, you crepey skin bastard.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
stoolsample, your posts denigrate no one but yourself. Now back to the basement w/ you for another session of ego enhancement.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Tick toc, tick toc. You old bastard.

Laffin.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Laffin.

It ain’t about how long you’ve lived or when you die, it’s more about what you did while you were here.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Laffin.

It ain’t about how long you’ve lived or when you die, it’s more about what you did while you were here.

Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy.

I'd say more,but I'm gonna take a hot shower now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are a damned liar. Your post is still there for all to see where you claimed to have no doubt that the slain couple were schitbirds.

Denying something that is in plain view is something I’ve only encountered in women, and only in the batschit crazy ones at that.

Now I wonder if you even have a masculine side to your nature.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
You are a damned liar. Your post is still there for all to see where you claimed to have no doubt that the slain couple were schitbirds.

Denying something that is in plain view is something I’ve only encountered in women, and only in the batschit crazy ones at that.

You poor besotted fool. The venality I referred to was that of a "field of human endeavor" referring to LE.

That you bring out the "batshit crazy" in women is a given. Have you been divorced or arrested the most times?

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

that might have been that McKay guy...…….bob

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I did that job for a long time. I'm very proud to say that I survived, arrested thousands of "[bleep] birds", or whatever you called them, and never got in any trouble. Oh, none of them died by my hand either. On that note, the first thing I did when this situation arose was look up and read the search warrant. (They are open record and usually available online immediately after service in larger jurisdictions.) It looked like trouble right off the bat. I haven't seen a paper that vague in 25 years. That is why I have been absent from this discussion from the start.

Not that my opinion on such things matter.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I did that job for a long time. I'm very proud to say that I survived, arrested thousands of "[bleep] birds", or whatever you called them, and never got in any trouble. Oh, none of them died by my hand either. On that note, the first thing I did when this situation arose was look up and read the search warrant. (They are open record and usually available online immediately after service in larger jurisdictions.) It looked like trouble right off the bat. I haven't seen a paper that vague in 25 years. That is why I have been absent from this discussion from the start.

Not that my opinion on such things matter.

Cops that strive to do right by the law and follow the rule of law... are probably more outraged than the avg. Joe when some A-hole like this is caught abusing it.

That it resulted in death and injury just compounds it.

They need to make an example of them with valid prosecution. No favors.

I'm sure decent cops everywhere want the above.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BobMt

I was hoping that the mutt might rant on for several more pages, but thanks for setting the record straight. I do wonder how long it will take mutt to see it and say:.

Whoops...... Never mind.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Classic fail. Your own words betray you.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Classic fail. Your own words betray you.

Still clueless.............. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It looked like trouble right off the bat. I haven't seen a paper that vague in 25 years.

If it's that bad then the judge is at fault as well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt

yes it was, which i found surprising because i always found Macky to be a pretty level headed guy. My bet is he didn't read the whole thread and wasn't fully informed on what had transpired in this case.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It looked like trouble right off the bat. I haven't seen a paper that vague in 25 years.

If it's that bad then the judge is at fault as well.

this, just signed a warrant to get it out of his way.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

mike r

Oops.....I got you mixed up with that McKay guy and attributed his words to you.

I apologize .

As a partial amend for my mistake I’ll answer your question..... I’ve been arrested more times than I’ve been divorced. I will note that I have not been arrested in the last 34 years.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Curdog, a qualified apology is very Clintonesque. You slandered me in lieu of MS who is a better man and far more accomplished than you.

Congrats on not being arrested for awhile, I guess those cop adjusted your attitude so that you now confine your vitriol to the internet.

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (1minute, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 222ND, 47 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,290
Posts18,505,220
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.