Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Originally Posted by Big Stick
bitchell,

If/when your Imagination and it's Pretend find me "mistaken",be sure to throw a flag and start a Thread...because it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You may consider a Hurt Feelers Report and Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

You mention 250 skinners over and over, I didn’t know what bullet you were referring to. Asked for a simple clarification, I was given a string of words that were not related to question. Not pretending anything, it is literally written in your posts above. No offense meant or even gently applied. I have no hurt feelings, or feelings at all toward you.

Carry on

bitchell,

Since when am I "obligated" to feed your Stupidity? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You were led to water,with a Silver Platter.

Thank me later.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

The only thing you can speak to in the first hand,is being the DUMBEST fhuqk in every conversation and a Brokedick to boot. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Heel Nipping CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'12,

The only thing you can speak to in the first hand,is being the DUMBEST fhuqk in every conversation and a Brokedick to boot. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Which category do you wanna start with stick

Hangings

Self inflicted gun shots

Intentional overdose?

Or miscellaneous?

It's your choice.. keep it up and it's comjng

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

What ELSE can you "do",other than greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,while trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". The sole constant for you Do nothing Whining fhuqks,is that when it is all said an done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than "done". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'12,

What ELSE can you "do",other than greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,while trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". The sole constant for you Do nothing Whining fhuqks,is that when it is all said an done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than "done". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

One thing you ain't doing is hugging ALL kids you useless sack of dog schidt. Speaking of doing...who's doing your old lady now adays

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
elkchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Be sURE to start a Thread,after you see your first 250gr Skinner. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

So,how is a 250 grain Nosler Partition bad?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
elkchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Be sURE to start a Thread,after you see your first 250gr Skinner. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

So,how is a 250 grain Nosler Partition bad?

They come with a Parking Brake. Are far more Zookie,foul a bunch more and cost a bunch more.

Now you can say that you "know" too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'12,

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Same reply, over and over and over....

Remember schidt stain....that's all you got....you ain't even got originality.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'12,

You ain't going to turn a fhuqking lick,you poor poor(literally) Whining Kchunt.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
'12,

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Same reply, over and over and over....

Remember schidt stain....that's all you got....you ain't even got originality.

'12,

Do not "forget" to wax eloquent upon the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Pardon my occupying so much space in your head. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your Melting Snowflake and PERPETUAL Victim Act,sure in the fhuqk ain't no ruse.

You "hard chargers" are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Still waiting on how the 250 grain Nosler Partition is a bad choice?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
While you're at it,can you help me figure out what a .25/06 is?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY,is no fhuqking "act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now in fairness,do NOT discount that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are aklso a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot' about your "esteemed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Undoubtedly,your Opiate Addiction plays a role,but it do NOT diminish any of the fhuqking humor. Hint.

As to the .338" 250 NPT,if only to rewind for your VERY Special blend of Retardation:

They come with a Parking Brake. Are far more Zookie,foul a bunch more and cost a bunch more.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
elkchunt,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY,is no fhuqking "act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now in fairness,do NOT discount that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are aklso a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot' about your "esteemed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Undoubtedly,your Opiate Addiction plays a role,but it do NOT diminish any of the fhuqking humor. Hint.

As to the .338" 250 NPT,if only to rewind for your VERY Special blend of Retardation:

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Ah,I see,cause you said so. Despite your so called "reasons" I'll still use them even if they are "Zookie".

Last edited by elkhunternm; 02/18/19.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

How can a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit with Imaginary Pretend Ignore "engaged","read" my reply,let alone plagiarize it?!? Hint Congratulations?!?

Might the Opiate Drug Abuse increased your Retardation? Hint.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Nah,I like Nosler Partitions and they have not failed me.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You fail yourself...in MAGNIFICENT fhuqking fashion,by simply doing your best. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
They work.

Prove other wise.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You fail yourself...in MAGNIFICENT fhuqking fashion,by simply doing your best. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1minute, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 06hunter59, 204guy, 257 roberts, 55 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,894
Posts18,518,374
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.