Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Prove the Nosler Partitions fail.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So for those of you that have killed game with the 338 scenars, performance was ????? Can’t argue with the ballistics and capacity for accuracy, being a bullet designed for targets not game makes me apprehensive. That’s a lot of lead though don’t imagine they will bounce off but wondering how well they open up at 338-06 velocities. Not saying they don’t work I just have no personal experience with them on game so I am asking, not compelling.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You fail yourself...in MAGNIFICENT fhuqking fashion,by simply doing your best. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nuzzler Partitions just "happen" to be DESIGNED,to do same,if only to your Drooling chagrin.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
So for those of you that have killed game with the 338 scenars, performance was ????? Can’t argue with the ballistics and capacity for accuracy, being a bullet designed for targets not game makes me apprehensive. That’s a lot of lead though don’t imagine they will bounce off but wondering how well they open up at 338-06 velocities. Not saying they don’t work I just have no personal experience with them on game so I am asking, not compelling.

bitchell,

You are a fhuqking HOOT!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Just give examples of Partitions failing you while hunting. Not hard to do with someone of your vast experience hunting.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Big Stick

bitchell,

You are a fhuqking HOOT!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

So,he asked a simple question and you cannot answer it!

What a HOOT!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY,is no fhuqking "act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now in fairness,do NOT discount that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are aklso a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot' about your "esteemed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Undoubtedly,your Opiate Addiction plays a role,but it do NOT diminish any of the fhuqking humor. Hint.

As to the .338" 250 NPT,if only to rewind for your VERY Special blend of Retardation:

They come with a Parking Brake. Are far more Zookie,foul a bunch more and cost a bunch more.

Now you can say that you "know" too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

bitchell,

You are a fhuqking HOOT!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

What a HOOT!

Elkchunt,

As you swill more pills,do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
elkchunt,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY,is no fhuqking "act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now in fairness,do NOT discount that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are aklso a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot' about your "esteemed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Undoubtedly,your Opiate Addiction plays a role,but it do NOT diminish any of the fhuqking humor. Hint.

As to the .338" 250 NPT,if only to rewind for your VERY Special blend of Retardation:

They come with a Parking Brake. Are far more Zookie,foul a bunch more and cost a bunch more.

Now you can say that you "know" too. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Not a 250 grain Nosler Partition,but 200 grain .30 cal.

How did they fail?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

bitchell,

You are a fhuqking HOOT!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

What a HOOT!

Elkchunt,

As you swill more pills,do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

You're such a fan of the bullet he is asking about,answer his question. This is not rocket science.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in talking out your ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",you've never even fhuqking seen one,even in your Opiate fueled Dreams? HINT.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Are you going to type a response that adds to the conversation directly related to the bullets use on game or are you going to keep “sandbagging”for no apparent reason. I would sincerely appreciate your input, not being sarcastic, as you have obviously used them.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are you going to type a response that adds to the conversation directly related to the bullets use on game or are you going to keep “sandbagging”for no apparent reason. I would sincerely appreciate your input, not being sarcastic, as you have obviously used them.

MM

Same was plainly stated and you remain at the mercy of your "abilities" and "comprehension".

Hint.

Don't be in such a hurry,to be such a STUPID Fhuqk.

Re-hint.

You've been led to water,thank me later.

Re-re-hint...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I'm sandbagging!

I'm still waiting for all your Nosler Partition failures while hunting and you show nothing.

Mitchellmoutain asks for your experience on a bullet you recommend and you do not answer.

And somehow we are the dunces.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

MM

Same was plainly stated and you remain at the mercy of your "abilities" and "comprehension".

Hint.

Re-hint.

So you never fired one at a big game animal and are talking out your azz.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in talking out your ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",you've never even fhuqking seen one,even in your Opiate fueled Dreams? HINT.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So. No you won’t . I was hoping but not at all surprised.

Carry on.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Good grief,a simple question and all I get is the run around.

I'll answer for you... I never used a Nosler Partition and Lapua on big game.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

Re-hint.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Sure it was,clear as mud.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 61 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,880
Posts18,518,168
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.