Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
This is the most attention you had since you wrapped those hot dogs around your neck and went to the dog show!

Following a Pigz Dik posting masturbation frenzy will bring out spectators much like a train wreck or the Special Olympics.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Yoder409
This is the most attention you had since you wrapped those hot dogs around your neck and went to the dog show!

Following a Pigz Dik posting masturbation frenzy will bring out spectators much like a train wreck or the Special Olympics.

ScroderFourOhWhine,

Didn't mean to horn you up,so you could come bursting outta yet another closet,with your Wanton Man Lust Fantasies. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least it is something you comment upon,in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkchunt,

You remain at the MERCY of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...along with the Toxicology Report...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Be sURE to start a Thread,after you see your first 250gr Skinner. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

On the 250 skinner thing again. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Could be worse,he could post up pics when he was in San Francisco.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Judman
I’m a 358/35 fan myself, but I tend to produce results, rather than bitch and whine on the keyboard daily..... 35 flat hurt shiit.... a 1 point Roosevelt for the lying cuunt..... haha
[Linked Image]

Feel free to hang a Rosie of this caliber, with your beady little eyes in the pic, with any chambering.... then you can say, toldjaso...... grin naw, ain't happinin.... what were the "odds"..... Haha

Oooopsie!

Don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Don't let the couch getch ur cuunt.... hint

And please quit stalking me.....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

ScroderFourOhWhine,

Didn't mean to horn you up,so you could come bursting outta yet another closet,with your Wanton Man Lust Fantasies. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least it is something you comment upon,in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Pigz Dik,

Crushed, am I, by the genius wit of an internet dirt merchant and purveyor of dumbphuckery. Don't knock the virtues of taking one's wanton man lust into the first hand...……………...your dad shoulda...…………. Ooopsie.

Go cuddle your rainbow coalition of phag rifles and have a stiff one. Maybe have a drink, whilst your at it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Could be worse,he could post up pics when he was in San Francisco.

He HAS...……………

That's, apparently, where the paint jobs on the rifles happen...………...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do". Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! What do you "do" for a "living"? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Gonna hijack the hijacking on this thread, think I’m leaning hard toward the 358, I love the donor rifle but it isn’t a backpack rifle I’m hauling for long range. The 30-06 will cover anything I will be shooting anytime soon including elk( which is a big maybe) . I miss my little woods thumper, just seeing pics of those big round nose bullets get me all sentimental for the times I carried my old 99. For woods ranges a 225 or 250 round nose will handle deer or bear with authority. The 338-06 is tempting but for my intended purposes, meh. Did I mention I have a 6.5x284 for the longer stuff?

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Gonna hijack the hijacking on this thread, think I’m leaning hard toward the 358, I love the donor rifle but it isn’t a backpack rifle I’m hauling for long range. The 30-06 will cover anything I will be shooting anytime soon including elk( which is a big maybe) . I miss my little woods thumper, just seeing pics of those big round nose bullets get me all sentimental for the times I carried my old 99. For woods ranges a 225 or 250 round nose will handle deer or bear with authority. The 338-06 is tempting but for my intended purposes, meh. Did I mention I have a 6.5x284 for the longer stuff?

Good choice.

Yes,they will!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

Good choice.

Yes,they will!

X2

Post up the finished product when the time comes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do". Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! What do you "do" for a "living"? LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Go copy & paste and attempt to impress someone else with your dearth of wit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What do you "do" for a "living"?

I'm currently semi-retired. But the state of Alaska has been courting me to come up and sow some seed, improving the gene pool...…………..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do is to swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it is ALL that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Copy...………………..paste...…………………..copy...……………..paste...……………….copy...……………..paste...……………….copy...……………….paste...……………...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do is to swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it is ALL that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do". You sure as fhuqk aren't going to get an EMERGENCY upload of IQ,ambition or Reality. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do". You sure as fhuqk aren't going to get an EMERGENCY upload of IQ,ambition or Reality. Hint.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Oh,good grief give it up.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Have a couple more lithium tablets, there, P D, and then back to your threesome with the Kleenex box and the bottle of Cornhusker's Lotion.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Oh,good grief give it up.

He can't help himself, Elk...…………. psychotic megalomania is a pitiful affliction. Pigz Dik is like the mouse with a hard on, lying on his back on an oak leaf as he floats down the river screaming "Raise the drawbridge !! Raise the drawbridge !! "

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 260Remguy, 59 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,908
Posts18,518,596
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.