E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Big Stick
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do is to swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it is ALL that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do". You sure as fhuqk aren't going to get an EMERGENCY upload of IQ,ambition or Reality. Hint.

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! What do you "do" for a "living"? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Oh,good grief give it up.

He can't help himself, Elk...…………. psychotic megalomania is a pitiful affliction. Pigz Dik is like the mouse with a hard on, lying on his back on an oak leaf as he floats down the river screaming "Raise the drawbridge !! Raise the drawbridge !! "

I am going to remember that! What a HOOT!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do is to swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it is ALL that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do". You sure as fhuqk aren't going to get an EMERGENCY upload of IQ,ambition or Reality. Hint.

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! What do you "do" for a "living"? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Now you're just trolling.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

What were the "odds" of Wanton Man Lust Fantasies fitting inside your pointy head,behind your crossed-eyes...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

What were the "odds" of Wanton Man Lust Fantasies fitting inside your pointy head,behind your crossed-eyes...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
elkchunt,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Pass the mouse his lithium.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Scroder,

Didja' choose the Avatar all by yourself? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Gonna hijack the hijacking on this thread, think I’m leaning hard toward the 358, I love the donor rifle but it isn’t a backpack rifle I’m hauling for long range. The 30-06 will cover anything I will be shooting anytime soon including elk( which is a big maybe) . I miss my little woods thumper, just seeing pics of those big round nose bullets get me all sentimental for the times I carried my old 99. For woods ranges a 225 or 250 round nose will handle deer or bear with authority. The 338-06 is tempting but for my intended purposes, meh. Did I mention I have a 6.5x284 for the longer stuff?

I had often wondered if Howaby offered a Vanguard Compact in .358 Win, how long it'd take me to get to the LGS and have me one ?? A 6# , 20" package would be right handy for most jobs that needed doin, on whatever, to most reasonable distances. And backpack, back pocket capable.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
elkchunt,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Pass the mouse his lithium.

I got a stalker now and it is having fantasies.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gonna hijack the hijacking on this thread, think I’m leaning hard toward the 358, I love the donor rifle but it isn’t a backpack rifle I’m hauling for long range. The 30-06 will cover anything I will be shooting anytime soon including elk( which is a big maybe) . I miss my little woods thumper, just seeing pics of those big round nose bullets get me all sentimental for the times I carried my old 99. For woods ranges a 225 or 250 round nose will handle deer or bear with authority. The 338-06 is tempting but for my intended purposes, meh. Did I mention I have a 6.5x284 for the longer stuff?

I had often wondered if Howaby offered a Vanguard Compact in .358 Win, how long it'd take me to get to the LGS and have me one ?? A 6# , 20" package would be right handy for most jobs that needed doin, on whatever, to most reasonable distances. And backpack, back pocket capable.

It'd be a hard recoiling piece of unbalanced piece of fhuqking schit...if only for starters and an EASY pass for everyone with 13 IQ Points or more.

Hint.................

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That you don't like means it is GTG.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Few things funnier,than a Retard TRYING to feign a first fhuqking clue.

Congratulations?!?..............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Whatever perv.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It'd be a hard recoiling piece of unbalanced piece of fhuqking schit...if only for starters and an EASY pass for everyone with 13 IQ Points or more.

Hint.................

It's OK, Pigz Dik.

MY momma didn't raise no puzzies. If a 6# .358 Win rustles your leaves, put the seat down and have tinkle time.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
elkchunt,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Pervert.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Like the Nuge sez……………… "I love to pizz off the azzholes. It proves I'm NOT one. "

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Scroder,

Sorry to horn you up,yet again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,simply be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint.

Your BEST,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Like the Nuge sez……………… "I love to pizz off the azzholes. It proves I'm NOT one. "

Yup!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yup!

You Retards crack me the fhuqk up...by simply doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 222Sako, 22250rem, 35 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,855
Posts18,517,658
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.