Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Whatever pervert.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey...……………...cheap entertainment for you...………...cheaper entertainment for us...…………..

Have a couple more lithium. Back to your threesome.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals with plagiarized Avatars,are SERIOUS "hard chargers". Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You gals with plagiarized Avatars,are SERIOUS "hard chargers". Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!..............

OUCH! That rapier like wit again.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Be sURE to start a Thread,after you see your first 250gr Skinner. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
Gonna hijack the hijacking on this thread, think I’m leaning hard toward the 358, I love the donor rifle but it isn’t a backpack rifle I’m hauling for long range. The 30-06 will cover anything I will be shooting anytime soon including elk( which is a big maybe) . I miss my little woods thumper, just seeing pics of those big round nose bullets get me all sentimental for the times I carried my old 99. For woods ranges a 225 or 250 round nose will handle deer or bear with authority. The 338-06 is tempting but for my intended purposes, meh. Did I mention I have a 6.5x284 for the longer stuff?

Can't go wrong with the 358

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KnightHawk
Gonna hijack the hijacking on this thread, think I’m leaning hard toward the 358, I love the donor rifle but it isn’t a backpack rifle I’m hauling for long range. The 30-06 will cover anything I will be shooting anytime soon including elk( which is a big maybe) . I miss my little woods thumper, just seeing pics of those big round nose bullets get me all sentimental for the times I carried my old 99. For woods ranges a 225 or 250 round nose will handle deer or bear with authority. The 338-06 is tempting but for my intended purposes, meh. Did I mention I have a 6.5x284 for the longer stuff?

Can't go wrong with the 358

Only if you have ZERO fhuqking clue what right is.

Hint.....................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
elkchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Be sURE to start a Thread,after you see your first 250gr Skinner. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",as you fire up your GoogleFu and plagiarize,because it is ALL that you can "do". Hint.

Besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,as you yet again "forgot" about your exhaulted Imainary Pretend Ignore. What were the "odds"? Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Laughing!...............

OW! That wit slayed me!

Last edited by elkhunternm; 02/18/19.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Hint.

Laughing!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Whatever Pervert.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
And when I scope it there won’t be any big spinny turret knobs on the glass , oh Lord save me!

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
What scope are you thinking of using?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And when I scope it there won’t be any big spinny turret knobs on the glass , oh Lord save me!

bitchell,

You couldn't afford anything that will actually work,or know the difference. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You couldn't afford anything that will actually work.............

Unless you pimp Momma out in the Eskimo village...…………..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do is to swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it is ALL that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do". You sure as fhuqk aren't going to get an EMERGENCY upload of IQ,ambition or Reality. Hint.

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! What do you "do" for a "living"? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pigz Dik,

Even when someone IS funny or even making pertinent observations, they start to look pretty bad if they repeat themselves, ad nauseum.

Come up with a new line or two, azz. You had been mildly entertaining.........…. I'm getting bored with the one trick pony.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Copy...………………………………...paste...……………………….copy...……………………...paste...……………………..copy...………………………..paste...………………………..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ScroderFourOhWhine,

Rest assured,the LAST thing I'd wanna do is to swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend away...if only because it is ALL that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of flattery...but what else could you "do". You sure as fhuqk aren't going to get an EMERGENCY upload of IQ,ambition or Reality. Hint.

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking HOOT! What do you "do" for a "living"? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Has a leupold vx2 on it right now, works for the ranges the gun is intended to be used at. No reason to change as far as I can see.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Has a leupold vx2 on it right now, works for the ranges the gun is intended to be used at. No reason to change as far as I can see.

bitchell,

Bless your heart for TRYING!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 59 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,910
Posts18,518,654
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.