Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 38 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 37 38
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sheister
Well Beaver 10, you wanted a response about 5 pages ago and to be honest I'm not sure this thread is worth responding on any more. I've never seen a thread and the people on it get lower or make such fools of themselves as this thread has demonstrated...

You were whining about Stick not complimenting anyone on their wares? If that is the reason you come to this site, you probably need more than a little hug once in a while to keep your spirits up. As far as threatening someone on this forum- well, we all know how easy it is to type something at the keyboard we know will never be carried out and a lot of guys are tough behind the screen so let it go. You've fallen into the same [bleep] hole as the Washington gang you've thrown in with- got your little feelings hurt, threw a tantrum about it in public on this forum, then got pissed when Stick and a couple others have called you and your buddies on it.... all when it would have been so simple to just put Stick on ignore and go on about your life....

To say a bunch of guys have gotten down in the gutter in this thread (and a few other threads) would be a vast understatement. The homosexual slurs and crap about families is infantile at the very least and totally unacceptable regardless of the reasoning behind it.... I was a little surprised to see you and Redneck get drawn in, but life is full of surprises. I thought you guys would have the sense to keep above the fray. Maybe I'm not innocent but I've tried not to pick sides except for those who disrupt these threads for no other reason than discontent and spite. Apparently Stick isn't any more innocent than anyone else here, but it takes a village to create this much chaos and it needs to end or this whole site is going to suffer for it..

How do you think this site got started? We all left another site when Rick started this site and invited us over because of this same nonsense.... think about what you're doing and if it is worth destroying a good site .... and for what?

I guess I'm going back to read-only for awhile to see if coming back to this site was such a good idea. I used to have some very good friends on this site but they have all pretty much disappeared for the same reasons I probably will...

You guys take care... wouldn't want your feelings to get so hurt something serious actually comes out of all this.... besides, life is too short to be an [bleep] all the time.....

Bob

Bob, I'm sorry you feel this way,you seem like a good gristle... There's 1 common theme, and you fail to see it. Nobody should have to ignore anybody, especially when the (1) common denominator continually talks shiit on every post and chases folks around... Rick could solve a lot of issues with one punch of a button... Hint

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Should we see the "rest" of the story???? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Jud drinking on the job again.

PS I’ve meet Beaver10, Bobby he didn’t strike me as a tough talker as much as a dance on your face kinda guy. Hint.
PSS is the Cbucket knock off fuel injected?

Last edited by fredIII; 02/19/19.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
Should we see the "rest" of the story???? Grin

I vote yes but we should ask his x she posts here now right.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'll hold onto it for a while..... Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Very MUCH enjoying the Imagination and Pretend...as I consume your every thought,on every day.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
As you follow me around like a puppy.... congratulations

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Stupid sumbitch, 180 @ 2600 ain't no fuucking killing load you dumb bastard..... rock killin, maybe, making meat, give m e light, fast, laser I'll hang the carnage..... re hint....

A 180 Nosler Partition out of a .300 Wby going 3200 fps is decent.
[Linked Image]

You took Bernie Sanders hunting?

Maybe. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do not "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...even on the "PM's" you send yourself.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
For all the guys that dislike BS and fight with him all the time. Why do you type like him and use some of his sayings?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tuff
For all the guys that dislike BS and fight with him all the time. Why do you type like him and use some of his sayings?

Especially in Imaginary Pretend PM's.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Mocking him.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
If he attacks sponsors and drives away good poster , pretty soon the campfire could cease to be..... it has happened to many forums.
But at least ya'all got your chuckles...... I understand now why many good people have chose to "ignore " this site.

Intresting speech Sheister.......

I quoted the above because this is from the beginning of this thread, so your point of us ruining the campfire? really?
As Jud pointed out earlier the one common denominator in all these chit shows is STICK, the Washington boys, me and Beav all post in many threads and we have no problems and I suspect many even enjoy them?
It constantly amazes me how people are un able to connect the simplest of dots and reach the correct conclusion.........

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Mocking him.

Yup^^^^^

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imaginary Pretend Ignore fueled with very WELL Founded Insecurities and a desperate hand out...to TRY and get a piece of the pie.

EPIC fhuqking humor!

hint.

Laughing!..............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
*** You are ignoring this loser ***
Toggle the display of this post

and again...... I am living rent free..... woohooo .... hahahaha

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imaginary Pretend Ignore fueled with very WELL Founded Insecurities and a desperate hand out...to TRY and get a piece of the pie.

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
*** You are ignoring this loser ***
Toggle the display of this post

Beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice.......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Compelling"

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Irfubar,your secret admirer is wanting to give a late Valentines gift.

Just thought you should know.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 32 of 38 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (257Bob, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,591
Posts18,511,185
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.