Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
[Linked Image]

They were left alone for thousands of years, no interference or "being kept down by whitey" and they never invented the wheel.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 1911a1

They were left alone for thousands of years, no interference or "being kept down by whitey" and they never invented the wheel.

In the Tropics, food is everywhere year round, and you don't need to think way ahead (or particularly inventively) to prepare for surviving winter. Those in Europe who didn't think ahead and inventively died, year after year, from starvation and exposure over tens of thousands of years, leaving only those alive who had the innate ability to think ahead and think inventively. Soon as the Ice Age faded away, all this built up intellect and inventiveness, forged over tens of thousands of years of surviving in harsh conditions, blossomed in the creation of civilization. Natives of Tropical Africa never had that environmental pressure, so never benefited from it intellectually, explaining their average IQ being two standard deviations beneath that of Europeans, and explaining their state of languishing in the paleolithic age of man, apart from those individuals dragged out of it by Europeans.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Damn that was excellent.

Yes

LOL dudes, that was faker than aerosol cheese. grin

Well, obviously, but I figured it'd take someone who'd actually been in a scrap or two to see it--amongst so many here whose closest involvement with an ugly real-life beef is from the couch watching the 6pm news... smile

Look at the dude with the blue shirt and blue tie and the other guy in front of him wearing the giant smiles @ the 16 second mark. lol. In real life, general admission white folks in a public, crowded setting, upon witnessing the lead up to an obvious beef will get up and scatter, often backwards, in the face of trouble. That, or do the whole, 'hey guys, guys, take it easy! No one wants any trouble here!' Totally understandable and wise if with non-combatant type loved ones in a real situation, but the fact that literally no one got up to leave or put themselves between the 'contestants' and lots are are a-giggle? Um, yeah. The Darth Vader bad brother voice routine was a nice touch, though, don't you think? smile

I don't know - it's pretty difficult to fake getting knocked slap out and drop straight down like that guy did.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

In the Tropics, food is everywhere, and you don't need to think way ahead (or particularly inventively) to prepare for surviving winter. Those in Europe who didn't think ahead and inventively died, year after year, from starvation and exposure over tens of thousands of years, leaving only those alive who had the innate ability to think ahead and think inventively. Soon as the Ice Age faded away, all this intellect and inventiveness, forged over tens of thousands of years of surviving in harsh conditions, blossomed in the creation of civilization. Natives of Tropical Africa never had that environmental pressure, so never benefited from it intellectually.

That's just a polite way of saying their environment allowed the low IQ inbred idiots to not be culled out as easily by natural selection, or it could be just like today when they move into a neighborhood and all the whites flee.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Gunner called it. The sucker fell faster than if Gunner had knocked his teeth down his throat.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/27/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
The government puts up a subsidized housing project near a nice neighborhood, home values drop 30% overnight. White people bail out quickly in self defense. You have to live out in the country to get away from them or a very expensive home. I don’t care to live close to them. I’ll get cshit for that but it’s a fact, if you live close to them, you best keep your things locked up and have cameras and alarms.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
The government puts up a subsidized housing project near a nice neighborhood, home values drop 30% overnight. White people bail out quickly in self defense. You have to live out in the country to get away from them or a very expensive home. I don’t care to live close to them. I’ll get cshit for that but it’s a fact, if you live close to them, you best keep your things locked up and have cameras and alarms.

You are 100% correct.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hanco

You are 100% correct.

Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I used to really be down on Lincoln because of the war between the states. He stomped all over the Constitution and he decreed that a state which voluntarily joined the union couldn't voluntarily leave the union.

But once you dig into the motivations of Lincoln, it's difficult not to have a bit of sympathy for his reasoning.

Lincoln didn't wage war on the south to end slavery. He waged war on the south in order to end an institution that had dumped vast numbers of Africans into America's western european society.

The transcripts of the Lincoln/Douglas debates explains Lincoln better than anything else.

Lincoln wanted slavery abolished and he wanted the slaves sent back to Africa where they belonged,...and out of *here*.

He was right.

Slavery had corrupted the demographic fabric of America,...and you can see the long term result of it today.

If John Wilkes Booth hadn't killed him, America would be a very different place today,...and Liberia would be much more populated.

Interesting perspective, but by sending back blacks who were born here, back to Africa, wouldn’t that be stomping on the Constitution? I guess not since back then they were property not people.

I think not much has changed, people are still willing to screw up the country for their own cheap labor.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

In the Tropics, food is everywhere year round, and you don't need to think way ahead (or particularly inventively) to prepare for surviving winter. Those in Europe who didn't think ahead and inventively died, year after year, from starvation and exposure over tens of thousands of years, leaving only those alive who had the innate ability to think ahead and think inventively. Soon as the Ice Age faded away, all this intellect and inventiveness, forged over tens of thousands of years of surviving in harsh conditions, blossomed in the creation of civilization. Natives of Tropical Africa never had that environmental pressure, so never benefited from it intellectually, explaining their average IQ being two standard deviations beneath that of Europeans, and explaining their state of languishing in the paleolithic age of man, apart from those dragged out of it by Europeans.

Well, you are correct I believe. But we really need to define how the current situation in Africa is due to Europeans ( whitey) to an extent, and define exactly how.

The population of Africa, and any other place for that matter, is directly dependent on the carrying capacity of the land. The precolonial population was dependent on what the natural landscape could provide with the primitive rudimentary level of agriculture that existed in only a few places. Enter European colonists who cleared land and started real agriculture. That radically and artificially increased the carrying capacity of the land for several hundred years. The population followed.

Then colonization ended. The white farmers driven out or killed, yet the farms did not remain in operation. The natives lacked the innate ability to pre plan and manage, having only a hand to mouth mentality. Therefore nature began balancing itself and we have famine, and in their weakened state plague. Africa does have the capacity to supply its own needs, yet the people do not have the ability to capitalize on that. Nature always wins and if we look at the population like any other species on the planet we would realize what is happening.

Then we look at war, the same tribal mentality that man has always worked under in all societies, including ours. The battle for territory, resources and control. Africans, having never developed the innate ability to look forward at the potential effects of their actions, nor being able to calculate risk, fight constant tribal war with European weapons. Had they been restricted to the bows and spears they had before colonization the picture would be very different. .

Just my take on it. Perhaps we should just step out and let nature take her course unfettered. Europeans left behind substantial infrastructure. If Africans cannot maintain and develop that it is due to their evolutionary lack of development. That is not our fault, hundreds of years of close contact not educating them leads to the belief that they cannot be truly educated at the social level.

Last edited by Armednfree; 02/27/19.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I do wonder this...is the black man who was introduced to the USA yesterday different than the black man introduced today?
There are hardly any blacks here where I live, thats great, but were getting a brand new seed mostly from Somalia, and from what I can see they are azzholes and nothing but trouble when they first arrive. I do wonder if the original blacks were complete azzholes when they first arrived?
Lots of trouble with blacks in eastern Canada, nobody learned a thing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
I do wonder this...is the black man who was introduced to the USA yesterday different than the black man introduced today?
There are hardly any blacks here where I live, thats great, but were getting a brand new seed mostly from Somalia, and from what I can see they are azzholes and nothing but trouble when they first arrive. I do wonder if the original blacks were complete azzholes when they first arrived?
Lots of trouble with blacks in eastern Canada, nobody learned a thing.

I believe it is directly and individually related to the level of European genetic influence. White slave owners F*ck*d their black slaves and bred them to whites. While you may say that's a horrible thing, in the end it had a positive effect.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes. I just finished reading a biography on Thomas Jefferson, who himself bed with a half breed after his wife died. Yet he mulled over the "problem" they created, and felt though they should be free, they also should be deported. After his death, his wife's children got his belongings, the slave children got nothing. This was JEFFERSON...not LINCOLN...they were a big problem in George Washington's time!

Hell no, they were no different in times past. There was no work ethic, and pure violence had to be resorted to to extract any productivity. Now humans are just on the run to avoid them in their daily lives as we reward the things to immigrate and breed.

I can't fathom the first plantation owner bringing a wagonload of these things on site, and with no instructions. It was a fatal blow for our nation.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Damn that was excellent.

Yes

LOL dudes, that was faker than aerosol cheese. grin

Well, obviously, but I figured it'd take someone who'd actually been in a scrap or two to see it--amongst so many here whose closest involvement with an ugly real-life beef is from the couch watching the 6pm news... smile

Look at the dude with the blue shirt and blue tie and the other guy in front of him wearing the giant smiles @ the 16 second mark. lol. In real life, general admission white folks in a public, crowded setting, upon witnessing the lead up to an obvious beef will get up and scatter, often backwards, in the face of trouble. That, or do the whole, 'hey guys, guys, take it easy! No one wants any trouble here!' Totally understandable and wise if with non-combatant type loved ones in a real situation, but the fact that literally no one got up to leave or put themselves between the 'contestants' and lots are are a-giggle? Um, yeah. The Darth Vader bad brother voice routine was a nice touch, though, don't you think? smile

LOL, it was nonetheless a good show KG. grin

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gunner called it. The sucker fell faster than if Gunner had knocked his teeth down his throat.

I'm an old worn out dogturd that throws nothing but biscuits anymore Jag ; ]

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Iam not saying segragration is right ,because it is not ,..but this would not have happened ,during segragration ,and is exactly one of the reasons why they had segragration ,back in the day ,, in high school ,blacks are the ones who caused all the trouble ,and went out of there way to cause it, same when i was in the Army ,,

Last edited by rem shooter; 02/27/19.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This is funny.

When the lib in Chicago was outed for telling a bullschit story, his clan switched blame to Trump and his polarizing attitude.

When this (clearly bullschit) story is told, most of the participants want to talk about black people being a problem rather than addressing the bullschit story.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It IS right, but on a larger scale...say separated by the Atlantic Ocean!

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
To be only 13% if the population, I sure do see a lot of them. They make me nervous, truth be told.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
This is funny.

When the lib in Chicago was outed for telling a bullschit story, his clan switched blame to Trump and his polarizing attitude.

When this (clearly bullschit) story is told, most of the participants want to talk about black people being a problem rather than addressing the bullschit story.

Im sure nothing like that story has ever happened before, well, at least in Montanny. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1234, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,107
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.