Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He was making $1.4 million a year. Yet he needed a pay raise. What a dumb ass, and a real piece of [bleep].

Just think, if he had pulled of his hoax, the Oscars were just last week. They would have had him front and center at the Oscars, talking about what it was like to be a gay and black victim in today's racist America, and how bad Trump supporters are.

He would also have gotten a big pay raise. Gotta give those Chicago cops a lot of credit. They pulled video from 53 cameras, some owned by the city, others at Subway etc, to track down the 2 brothers and ID them.

I hope this moron gets 3 years in prison, and never works in acting again. What a piece of [bleep].

GB1

Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He was making $1.4 million a year. Yet he needed a pay raise. What a dumb ass, and a real piece of [bleep].

Just think, if he had pulled of his hoax, the Oscars were just last week. They would have had him front and center at the Oscars, talking about what it was like to be a gay and black victim in today's racist America, and how bad Trump supporters are.

He would also have gotten a big pay raise. Gotta give those Chicago cops a lot of credit. They pulled video from 53 cameras, some owned by the city, others at Subway etc, to track down the 2 brothers and ID them.

I hope this moron gets 3 years in prison, and never works in acting again. What a piece of [bleep].

3 years for 16 felonies? Soft.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
ironbender,

FYI, I don't think that anybody but you (IF you aren't trying to be "funny" by pretending that you couldn't figure out which of us was on her account/laptop at any given time) was confused by which of us were using Darla's account. - YES, I got a different computer, after the local "computer nerd" said that there was a "fatal error" in my old laptop's components/"guts" & suggested that it be donated to the Salvation Army or Goodwill.
(I don't know enough about computers to even know what he said was wrong but given its age, my old laptop was no great loss.)

I bought another computer & my account now works just fine, thanks.

My Darla is in LA, CA & taking care of her kid sister, who isn't doing well at all. = She will likely be ON the forum sometime soon.
(IF you are a "praying fellow", remember Valarie in your prayers, as she is very ill.)

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by satx78247
ironbender,

FYI, I don't think that anybody but you (IF you aren't trying to be "funny" by pretending that you couldn't figure out which of us was on her account/laptop at any given time) was confused by which of us were using Darla's account. - YES, I got a different computer, after the local "computer nerd" said that there was a "fatal error" in my old laptop's components/"guts" & suggested that it be donated to the Salvation Army or Goodwill.
(I don't know enough about computers to even know what he said was wrong but given its age, my old laptop was no great loss.)

I bought another computer & my account now works just fine, thanks.

My Darla is in LA, CA & taking care of her kid sister, who isn't doing well at all. = She will likely be ON the forum sometime soon.
(IF you are a "praying fellow", remember Valarie in your prayers, as she is very ill.)

yours, tex

I understand completely.

My little sister underwent 5 hours of surgery today.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
ironbender,

Valarie is a little better this evening, according to Darla.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

3 years for 16 felonies? Soft.

Probation, not jail time.

The new set of charges each carry a possible sentence of probation to four years.

Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

This will be plead out. This will not go to court. Harris and Booker were involved and that fact cannot be made public and be part of the court record.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ironbender
Stupid way to spell Jesse.

Illiterate parents. It's the reason there are lots of oddly spelled names in certain groups.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The queer Negro needs to spend a lot of time behind bars in order to show the rest of the con artists that this kind of stuff won't fly.......but I bet he's given only a slap on the wrist. He might like jail, and he would need any soap on a rope either, cause he's into that sort of thing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People think it is cute to say "A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich"

In this case, they left off the sandwich.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They will plead this down after Smellit does a 180* on his continued lies that it really happened...

He'll go public and apologize, and claim stress made him do it, and he's gotten "counseling" and begs forgiveness...

He'll get it knocked down to one misdemeanor and do 30 days in jail with 2 years probation. He may not even get 30 days in jail. He may skate altogether.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think there's supposed to be some substance abuse(drugs) thrown with
the other excuses for him being a dumass.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
could easily go that way.

Media will claim, well yeah he lied but it happens millions of times per week and goes un-noticed (yeah, right) so an occasional fake one is great for drawing attention to this terrible crisis which we are not going to waste....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Waiting on the media to demand apologies from all the politicians.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
D
So, one wonders when and if the woman who put him up to this, his aunt Kamila Harris, will get any backsplash?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
So, one wonders when and if the woman who put him up to this, his aunt Kamila Harris, will get any backsplash?

She is why this will never see the inside of a court room.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
really his aunt? they both do share a flair for drama, don't they? narcissism too

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They will plead this down after Smellit does a 180* on his continued lies that it really happened...

He'll go public and apologize, and claim stress made him do it, and he's gotten "counseling" and begs forgiveness...

He'll get it knocked down to one misdemeanor and do 30 days in jail with 2 years probation. He may not even get 30 days in jail. He may skate altogether.

^^^THIS^^^

He'll get off with a slap on the wrist and it'll be swept under the rug.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by David_Walter

She is why this will never see the inside of a court room.

No backlash on Democrats. They always get off the hook. Her and Corey were probably behind it, but you'll never hear about it in the MSM.

Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by kid0917
really his aunt? they both do share a flair for drama, don't they? narcissism too

I think I only saw that in a couple of places on the internet, so not sure if it's true. If it is true, the MSM ain't talkin about it. As soon as this went down, Harris and Booker both came out immediately and called it a modern day linching. It just so happens that the 2 of them were trying to push through a bill that would make it a hate crime to hang a noose in a tree or some such schit.

Apparently, rumor has it that Kamala Harris is his aunt (his mother's sister) and Corey Booker is banging his sister. Jussie grew up in a household of radical left wing activists. His mother was involved with the Black Panther Party back in the 60's and was involved with obtaining the guns for some crime or killing they pulled off. His father was from Russia, which says it all right there.

Ronald Reagan
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Harris is not the aunt of Smollofschit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1badf350, 257Bob, 260Remguy, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,904
Posts18,518,553
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.