-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 62 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 61 62
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
why does anyone give a chit how someone else hunts as long as its legal...... bunch of whiny ass women.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
PS....I don’t claim responsibility for anything I’ve previously posted on any other thread. 😁. Each thread is independently unique.....like a snowflake. 😉. I’ve been on here long enough that I’ve pissed off everyone at some point so pulling up a previous thread isn’t a good indication of my actual feelings towards any particular poster here. I’ve exchanged responses with smokepole that weren’t always the nicest because it’s the innanet but I’ll admit that I’ve found myself in agreement with him more times than I’ve disagreed with him. There’s very few people here that I detest and I don’t think a one of them has posted on this thread.....but I do understand the emotions that sometimes surface and would advise anyone here to not take them too seriously. 👍

I’m gonna have a big glass of fresh cows milk from our local dairy and finish reading the 1983 Johnson study on Sheep and Goats in Washington. Thanks to EVERYONE that made this thread so funny, whether intentional or unintentional I LMFAO. 👍

👍. Well said.....I’m guilt of offending others, though most often unintentionally. What I see as humorous...may offend some.Too many years in the oilfield! Though occasionally, for some “special“ people it is intended......unapologetically! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 03/10/19.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Damn, this thread still goin'?!!!
Can we just cut to the chase and someone please tell me the post numbers with the shuffle dancers?

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Nope, never had a lease so never lost one. One reason I'd never want to move to Texas or any State that didn't have plenty of public land. I'd never be able to afford the rediculous lease fee's so would never be able to hunt

Amen! If it ever comes down to having to pay for a lease to hunt I'm gonna quit hunting. I've made a lifetime out of hunting for free.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Canazes9
It's him. It's all a troll.

David

You guys want to see another troll?

Here’s this clown calling “me” a troll, when it is him who is trolling by searching my posting history, so he can go directly to another man’s thread, where I tried to help him, and this troll disrupts it, so he can “troll” me….yet he has the gall to accuse me of being a troll….just like all of the other mentally sick mental midgets in this thread accusing me of being a troll.

That is what you get on this site trying to be helpful. All you get is polesmoker’s friends trolling me, all over this site. That is all I have had from the day ole polesmoker trolled me back last September, when he, again, inserted himself into a conversation and attacked me, just to start arguing with me. And now ever since I humiliated his azz, every swinging troll dic friend of his on this site thinks they have the mental weight to out wit me, and I love grinding these troll's noses across the concrete for the world to see just how mentally sick they are.

These are some sick sumbitches on this site.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ocity-vs-using-formed-brass#Post13643056

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/10/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

David

Here’s this clown calling “me” a troll, when it is him who is trolling by searching my posting history, so he can go directly to another man’s thread, where I tried to help him, and this troll disrupts it, so he can “troll” me….yet he has the gall to accuse me of being a troll….just like all of the other mentally sick mental midgets in this thread accusing me of being a troll.

That is what you get on this site trying to be helpful. All you get is polesmoker’s friends trolling me, all over this site. That is all I have had from the day ole polesmoker trolled me back last September, when he, again, inserted himself into a conversation and attacked me, just to start arguing with me. And now ever since I humiliated his azz, every swinging troll dic friend of his on this site thinks they have the mental weight to out wit me, and I love grinding these troll's noses across the concrete for the world to see just how mentally sick they are.

Yawn

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

David

Fill this out ElkSlayer91 and send it to the apporiate authorities.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

David

I'm betting this isn't going to turn out the way you hoped it did for anybody that clicks that link and follows that thread.

David

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn Ken..... stirring the ol pot, again!

How are you feeling today?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
any grown man with a sig line like es91 aint real bright

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Damn Ken..... stirring the ol pot, again!

How are you feeling today?

Me stir the pot? grin

Tired as usual.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That is all I have had from the day ole polesmoker trolled me back last September, when he, again, inserted himself into a conversation and attacked me, just to start arguing with me. And now ever since I humiliated his azz, every swinging troll dic friend of his on this site thinks they have the mental weight to out wit me, and I love grinding these troll's noses across the concrete for the world to see just how mentally sick they are.

LOL, delusions of grandeur, much?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I find it funny that some Floridian "Mr. Mom" has the nerve to call anyone else a queer as he lets his wife bring home the bacon and is the boss of his house. You probably wear her panties also although I am sure you are such a little puss that you would never tell her. Able bodied men work and support their families and don't stay at home and sponge off the wife. Also funny are the guys from the Pacific Northwest thinking they have the right to attack anyone. They live in such $hithole States and probably always will. How typically liberal. "We are right and everyone else is wrong. You have to do things the way we want of you are wrong. Period". Sound familiar? Ya'll are all a bunch of whiney a$$ self important bitches that I will add to my ignore list since I have no tolerance for the likes of ya'll. Bunch of pathetic losers. I wouldn't put up with your crap around a real camp fire and I darn sure won't here.

Jim

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bunch of great white corn feeder hunters.

Congratulations? Lmao...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Geezz Texasbatshit, calm down and take your meds. Ya might just try to imagine that not EVERYONE in the Great Pacific Northwest is a screaming liberal. In fact, I am about as far right as you can get without going to jail.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Congratulations? Lmao...

You gonna answer my questions? I posted them 7 hours ago and still no answer.

Sandbilly, got a few questions for you.... just want your opinion. You've stated that sitting over corn is not hunting, and that's ok with me. What exactly is your definition of 'hunting?

If you're watching a field that has been harvested such as corn or peanuts, is that deer hunting? What about sitting in the woods and watching White Oak or Over Cup acorn trees, is that deer hunting? What if you're sitting and watching a trail in the woods where deer walk, is that hunting? What about running deer with dogs and waiting (being a stander) at a place where you hope the deer will come by you, is that hunting? What if you are running deer with dogs and instead of using standers, you ride horses in the woods in an attempt to get a deer, is that hunting? What about men making a drive and using standers, is that deer hunting? What about climbing a tree to wait for deer, is that hunting? What if you use a mechanical device to climb the tree and make it more comfortable to sit there, is that deer hunting? Is using a modern rifle with a scope and practicing where you can make kills at 200+ yds, instead of using a weapon, such as a bow and arrow, where you have to get within 20-30 yds, is that deer hunting? Is taking advantage of modern equipment and practices deer hunting? Is using scents and calls of any kind, deer hunting?

I'd just like your opinion, if you dont mind.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Congratulations? Lmao...

Sandbilly, got a few questions for you.... just want your opinion. You've stated that sitting over corn is not hunting, and that's ok with me. What exactly is your definition of 'hunting?

If you're watching a field that has been harvested such as corn or peanuts, is that deer hunting? What about sitting in the woods and watching White Oak or Over Cup acorn trees, is that deer hunting? What if you're sitting and watching a trail in the woods where deer walk, is that hunting? What about running deer with dogs and waiting (being a stander) at a place where you hope the deer will come by you, is that hunting? What if you are running deer with dogs and instead of using standers, you ride horses in the woods in an attempt to get a deer, is that hunting? What about men making a drive and using standers, is that deer hunting? What about climbing a tree to wait for deer, is that hunting? What if you use a mechanical device to climb the tree and make it more comfortable to sit there, is that deer hunting? Is using a modern rifle with a scope and practicing where you can make kills at 200+ yds, instead of using a weapon, such as a bow and arrow, where you have to get within 20-30 yds, is that deer hunting? Is taking advantage of modern equipment and practices deer hunting? Is using scents and calls of any kind, deer hunting?

If you read the thread you’d have your answer. I’m not your mother.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Congratulations? Lmao...

If you read the thread you’d have your answer. I’m not your mother.

You took the bait, again..... like I said before, you're too damn easy!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol, Ok. Nice try old man.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody with a brain take Sandbilly's place..... He's not smart or interesting enough to argue with.

Page 17 of 62 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

475 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 43 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,332
Posts18,526,707
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.