Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
OP Offline
H
Up for sale is a Browning Citiori Lightning in 12GA... i am asking for $1100
This Citori has a 28 inch barrel and comes with a full and modified chokes.
The stock and finish is in good shape overall but does show some wear from use.
The bores are very clean and will make a very good shooter.my email is ,hectorthecollectoryahoo.com

Attached Images
bbm.JPG (351.44 KB, 190 downloads)
bbm 7.JPG (447.58 KB, 118 downloads)
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That's a good price. I paid $1500.00 for mine. It's a nice shotgun. Good luck with your sale.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where are you located?

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Looks like a standard field grade citori.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone know Hector?

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yes, it's not a Lightning. Caution flags are up are this one.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Hector must not be a collector of shotguns.

First post too

Brad
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Let’s Go Brandon
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
looks like a pic taken at the end of a gun show maybe..

Making black powder smoke is a great thing..
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What happened to the other choke tube? It comes with 3 chokes and two are installed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I inquire about references he replied back that he has some on another forum . That it, he doesn’t give me the name of the forum. Also he prefers to handle conversation via email. I was interested in it if he would ship first but has ignored that request one way or another. I believe I’m sitting this one out.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good decision

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
! POST

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I ran into this a lot on Armslist when I was looking for mine. I ran into the same scammer on multiple ads.

I just ask for the serial number. If it’s a scammer, that is the end.

J
J
Hay all i am a new member to this forum and seen this post, the gun looks like it's in good shape but the problem i have is you all are condemning this person for WHAT could be a simple mistake in his ad listing it as a LIGHTING witch it looks like field grade as far as where is the third choke did you ever think this is the ORIGINAL CITORI witch where full and monified choked (1973-1974) as far as items listed on other forums did you every ask what forum (little more info on your side) if not your bad and as far as IM INTERESTED IF HE WOULD SHIP IT FIRST?? (NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM TO ME) Also you all no a lot of people can TALK better in a email and or by TEXT as that is the standard today.
On the other side at some point you do need to talk. If you request the serial number and he does give it thats fine i see quit a few ads that only show part of the number.
So what i am getting at is if your going to post a negative response with out all the fact of the conversation and and imply it is a SCAM shame on you. simple mistake can and do happen all the time. So if you PM a person than come on here and only post your side of the conversation that a little misleading.
I don't care how long you been a member to this forum or others I as well as you would and will not ship $100 gun let alone a $1100 with out some sort of security (again you didn't mention) and just because you ship to a FFL dealer really doesn't mean [bleep] as far a security he's not going to collect money for you. Not at least the one i have dealt with.
SO PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE COURTEOUS IN YOU POST
THANKS FOR READY

P.S. A HAVE A 1973 BROWNING CITORI ONE OF THE FIRST 500 MADE I WOULD NOT EVAN THINK OF SELL IT FOR $ 1100
LESS THAN HALF OF 1 BOX SHOT OUT OF IT OLD MAN BOUGHT IT AND ONLY TOOK IT OUT ON NEW YEARS EVE AT MIDNIGHT AND POPPED A SHOT OFF AND YELLED HAPPY NEW YEARS

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
OK..........

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
STFU Jerry

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jerrymj
Hay all i am a new member to this forum and seen this post, the gun looks like it's in good shape but the problem i have is you all are condemning this person for WHAT could be a simple mistake in his ad listing it as a LIGHTING witch it looks like field grade as far as where is the third choke did you ever think this is the ORIGINAL CITORI witch where full and monified choked (1973-1974) as far as items listed on other forums did you every ask what forum (little more info on your side) if not your bad and as far as IM INTERESTED IF HE WOULD SHIP IT FIRST?? (NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM TO ME) Also you all no a lot of people can TALK better in a email and or by TEXT as that is the standard today.
On the other side at some point you do need to talk. If you request the serial number and he does give it thats fine i see quit a few ads that only show part of the number.
So what i am getting at is if your going to post a negative response with out all the fact of the conversation and and imply it is a SCAM shame on you. simple mistake can and do happen all the time. So if you PM a person than come on here and only post your side of the conversation that a little misleading.
I don't care how long you been a member to this forum or others I as well as you would and will not ship $100 gun let alone a $1100 with out some sort of security (again you didn't mention) and just because you ship to a FFL dealer really doesn't mean [bleep] as far a security he's not going to collect money for you. Not at least the one i have dealt with.
SO PLEASE BE A LITTLE MORE COURTEOUS IN YOU POST
THANKS FOR READY

P.S. A HAVE A 1973 BROWNING CITORI ONE OF THE FIRST 500 MADE I WOULD NOT EVAN THINK OF SELL IT FOR $ 1100
LESS THAN HALF OF 1 BOX SHOT OUT OF IT OLD MAN BOUGHT IT AND ONLY TOOK IT OUT ON NEW YEARS EVE AT MIDNIGHT AND POPPED A SHOT OFF AND YELLED HAPPY NEW YEARS

Huh?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Boy: If that doesn't confirm suspicions. Poor Jerry's English is on about a 3rd grade level. Build the wall!!!

J
J
let me clarify i don't no hectorthecollector or any of you for that matter, i was just pointing out a few things. I think he should sell local or on gun broker if its not a scam listing
as for my statement about my Citori that is the truth
I wasn't implying anything about anyone just little more info on all sides
and my post does not CONFIRM SUSPICION OTHR THAN YOUR OWN
as for my English i think i am on the 8th grade level so some comprehend
AND FOR THE RESPONSE FROM add STFU JERRY THATS A GOOD ONE

AND YES BUILD THE DAM WALL!!!!

Last edited by jerrymj; 03/10/19.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by stevevan1
Boy: If that doesn't confirm suspicions. Poor Jerry's English is on about a 3rd grade level. Build the wall!!!

Confirmed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (007FJ, 22250rem, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,160 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,370
Posts18,506,547
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.