-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 62 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 61 62
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can only assume your drinking, The childish name calling leads me to think that.

so let me spell this out to you,

You're making a jackass out of yourself, in front of everyone, 90 replys worth........

Who the fugg are you to cast judgement on others or the way they do things?

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I wouldnt call shooing a deer under a feeder real hunting but on many smaller properties if you dont use a feeder the deer will be drawn to a neighbors place and shot. A lot of central Texas properties of 200 acres can produce for harvest/shooting/eating 10 deer a year, easily.

Folks can let their kids and grandkids get them or the neighbors grandkids will.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Can I fish with live bait, or artificial's only?
Fishin and huntin is two different things obviously.

I'm curious, how so?
Can you walk around under water, sneak up on them fishes and shoot them ?

I can use my electronics to locate them, I can visibly locate them when shallow and and on spawning beds,

then I can also seduce and temp them with live minnows, the very thing they eat daily............

Just like Deer eating corn daily.......

Corn feeder or on a stalk......

You're not saying deer hunting from a stand overlooking the cornfield is unethical also are you?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I'm curious, how so?

One of the funniest things that ever happened to me one time was when I was walking in the parking lot after a day of fishing. I walked beside a guy putting in at the ramp in a $100,000 bass boat, carrying a minnow bucket in one hand and a stringer full of small mouth bass in the other! Never seen a grown man act in such a way!

laffin

hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
Probably hunting a pecan tree or a live oak is unethical too.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I'm curious, how so?
Can you walk around under water, sneak up on them fishes and shoot them ?

I can use my electronics to locate them, I can visibly locate them when shallow and and on spawning beds,

then I can also seduce and temp them with live minnows, the very thing they eat daily............

Just like Deer eating corn daily.......

Corn feeder or on a stalk......

You're not saying deer hunting from a stand overlooking the cornfield is unethical also are you?
Geezus you hafta have some kinda crutch to accomplish anything don't ya ? Can you catch anything without that fish finder and minnows ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Acorns.....

Holy hell........

I'm out, really couldn't care less how who hunts or fishes....

It's legal.....we're cool.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The lone Axis I killed ran past the corn feeder.

Who'da thunk?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is very little public land in Nebraska, so if you don't own land or have access to land owned by family or friends, you're pretty much SOL

I grew up hunting in ME, NH, and VT where, at that time, any land that wasn't specifically posted was assumed to be open for hunting. My Parents owned around 250 acres and the only part that was off limit to hunting was the area in and around the high fenced apple orchard and the 5 acres around the house, barn, and out-buildings. My Parents were pro-hunting, but they didn't allow vehicles to go off-road on the land and there were always more than a little pissed when they found that someone had trespassed to cut firewood or Christmas trees.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sure I can, But I enjoy 21st century technology too much to not utilize it.

later, this thread became pointless 3 days ago.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hanco
If you uproot the fugger and put it in a convenient clearing under your shooting house yes. Which is exactly what a Texan would probably do. Get off your dead ass and go find where the deer are naturally feeding {that's called "scouting" and takes what we call "woodsmanship"} and no. That would be hunting.

hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
If you uproot the fugger and put it in a convenient clearing under your shooting house yes. Which is exactly what a Texan would probably do. Get off your dead ass and go find where the deer are naturally feeding {that's called "scouting" and takes what we call "woodsmanship"} and no. That would be hunting.

It’s easier to move a tripod near a tree that has food the deer are feeding on.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
Is road hunting in Colorado and Arizona considered hunting because I know people that are from (grew up in both places) that have done it and had success on elk and deer....Shoot Ive shot an elk legally in Arizona right off a state highway. Just stepped off the highway a few feet according to the az game and fish regs and blasted it while it was standing on state land...Tagged it and bagged it....I didnt feel like I was Danielle Boone, Davey Crockett, or Jeremiah Johnson because I killed a dumb elk that chose to eat by the highway. How is it any different than blasting a whitetail under the feeder for you mountain men?
It ain't no different. Both are just killing. Killing and hunting are not the same thing. I thought we covered that already pages ago ? You really think baiting and blasting shyt out the window on the side of the highway makes us look like sportsmen to the non hunting {not anti hunting, just non hunting} public ? I sure don't.

Last edited by Blackheart; 03/11/19.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

It’s easier to move a tripod near a tree that has food the deer are feeding on.
Whatever makes it easier man. Might better just put that corn pile out in your back yard and blast one out the bathroom window while you're takin a shyt. It's all "hunting" right ?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Only things Blackheart has killed are his career and a bottle.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha! Doh!

I was hunting today around some bait.

I put 6 .44 special rounds into a snowbank around a hay bale.

Missed that mouse 6 gawt damn times.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
Is road hunting in Colorado and Arizona considered hunting because I know people that are from (grew up in both places) that have done it and had success on elk and deer....Shoot Ive shot an elk legally in Arizona right off a state highway. Just stepped off the highway a few feet according to the az game and fish regs and blasted it while it was standing on state land...Tagged it and bagged it....I didnt feel like I was Danielle Boone, Davey Crockett, or Jeremiah Johnson because I killed a dumb elk that chose to eat by the highway. How is it any different than blasting a whitetail under the feeder for you mountain men?
It ain't no different. Both are just killing. Killing and hunting are not the same thing. I thought we covered that already pages ago ? You really think baiting and blasting shyt out the window on the side of the highway makes us look like sportsmen to the non hunting {not anti hunting, just non hunting} public ? I sure don't.

I didn't blast it out the window. I did it legally according to the regs in AZ....I was off the road several yards from my truck on the same side of the highway the elk was on...my truck was already a good 50 to 75 yards from the main road where I parked it and I walked several yards further away from the highway from the truck before I shot. I didnt shoot across the highway or from my truck....I know several people in AZ and Colorado that have done the same. How does it make you any less of a sportsman if you are following the laws in your state?

Last edited by Rockymtnhigh; 03/11/19.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Well at least some of us have a career. Mooching off your wife don't count ya worthless lazy fugg.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever makes it easier man. Might better just put that corn pile out in your back yard and blast one out the bathroom window while you're takin a shyt. It's all "hunting" right ?

Every rednecks' 'dream hunt' right there: dump a deer while taking a dump and crack open a Budweiser on the way out of the bathroom.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Well at least some of us have a career. Mooching off your wife don't count ya worthless lazy fugg.

Why not?

Page 26 of 62 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 300_savage, 35, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,722 guests, and 990 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,485
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.