B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
Is road hunting in Colorado and Arizona considered hunting because I know people that are from (grew up in both places) that have done it and had success on elk and deer....Shoot Ive shot an elk legally in Arizona right off a state highway. Just stepped off the highway a few feet according to the az game and fish regs and blasted it while it was standing on state land...Tagged it and bagged it....I didnt feel like I was Danielle Boone, Davey Crockett, or Jeremiah Johnson because I killed a dumb elk that chose to eat by the highway. How is it any different than blasting a whitetail under the feeder for you mountain men?
It ain't no different. Both are just killing. Killing and hunting are not the same thing. I thought we covered that already pages ago ? You really think baiting and blasting shyt out the window on the side of the highway makes us look like sportsmen to the non hunting {not anti hunting, just non hunting} public ? I sure don't.

I didn't blast it out the window. I did it legally according to the regs in AZ....I stepped off the road several feet on the same side of the highway the elk was on...I didnt shoot across the highway or from my truck....I know several people in AZ and Colorado that have done the same. How does it make you any less of a sportsman if you are following the laws in your state?
Not everything that's legal is ethical or sportmanlike. At your age you should know that.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hey Blackheart,

Who do you build "custom" pistols for again?

RIA or some schit?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Everyone is just trying to out-troll everyone else right?

Yeah??

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
What is it you do again ? Wash the dishes ? Hahahahaha. What a loser.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They gave Blackheart the Employee of the Month parking space 12 Septembers ago and he's classified himself as a "custom" gunsmith ever since.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Not on Mondays.

We eat out that night.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Everyone is just trying to out-troll everyone else right?

Yeah??

You ever shoot a sleeping coyote off of a round haybale?? 'Cause that ain't very 'ethical'.....'n sheeit.

laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Not on Mondays.

We eat out that night.
Use some lubriderm. It'll help with those dishpan hands.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

And here I thought you was a custom gunsmith.

I guess we're one step closer to the truth.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

And here I thought you was a custom gunsmith.

I guess we're one step closer to the truth.
Guessing is about all you ever do.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Hmm, ok. I’ll tell you I’ll shoot game like that, for the meat. But I’ll never say I was hunting or brag about it. And I’ll damn sure never pay 4K to do it.

As I said earlier, I don't remember anyone forcing you to do anything you want.

But by the same token, I think a grown man shouldn't be condemned for do as they wish.

This may come as a surprise to you, but there are people that enjoy hunting like that. They don't have to hump a pack over high mountains to get some satisfaction from hunting. And sometimes shooting a few meat deer for the freezer doesn't have to be too involved either.

Free men ought to have the right to do things as they want to do them.

It doesn't help to publicly condemn and ridicule people for doing another version of what you do yourself. Division among our ranks has given us more damn gun control and democrat politicians than we can shake a stick at.

I can think of more than a few things I think a grown man should be condemned for doing, with the only justification being "he was grown and wished to do it"

I can see why someone would enjoy shooting a deer from a blind on a corn feeder. But I cannot see why anyone would call it hunting. Or brag about it. If that's the best or only method of take for them for WHATEVER reason, cool. Glad at least they shoot and kill things. Both being past times that we need to keep alive. So to speak. smile

Saying shooting a deer off a feeder from a blind is "another version" of a spot and stalk hunt is head scratchingly wrong. One can, and I do, easily say have fun. Do it, do the hell out of it. Enjoy the hell out of it. But don't say it's something it's not. Many analogies have been made on this thread, and I'll admit I didn't read all them. So if I'm reiterating a point made earlier, my sincere apologies. But it's a participation trophy. Nope, you didn't make the varsity team, but you still tried so here's a shiny trophy that's the same as the winners got at state. And don't let anyone tell you different!

I've busted balls on here, low hanging fruit. Very low hanging sometimes. But as a fellow hunter, I can call bullchit and even mock another's methods without the presumption of condemning them to the purgatory of the unwilling company of non-hunters or classist hunters. At least, that's how I interact with my peers. If a guy needs to approach the forums here as if he's talking to soy-boy man buns, then it's a net loss for all involved.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I admit that I love guessing who you build custom pistols for.

It's hilarious.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I admit that I love guessing who you build custom pistols for.

It's hilarious.
Good to see you enjoy doing something other than pointlessly running your mouth.... And dishes.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Good to see you enjoy doing something other than pointlessly running your mouth.... And dishes.

What makes you think I have a point?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Hmm, ok. I’ll tell you I’ll shoot game like that, for the meat. But I’ll never say I was hunting or brag about it. And I’ll damn sure never pay 4K to do it.

But by the same token, I think a grown man shouldn't be condemned for do as they wish.

This may come as a surprise to you, but there are people that enjoy hunting like that. They don't have to hump a pack over high mountains to get some satisfaction from hunting. And sometimes shooting a few meat deer for the freezer doesn't have to be too involved either.

It doesn't help to publicly condemn and ridicule people for doing another version of what you do yourself. Division among our ranks has given us more damn gun control and democrat politicians than we can shake a stick at.

I can think of more than a few things I think a grown man should be condemned for doing, with the only justification being "he was grown and wished to do it"

I can see why someone would enjoy shooting a deer from a blind on a corn feeder. But I cannot see why anyone would call it hunting. Or brag about it. If that's the best or only method of take for them for WHATEVER reason, cool. Glad at least they shoot and kill things. Both being past times that we need to keep alive. So to speak. smile

Saying shooting a deer off a feeder from a blind is "another version" of a spot and stalk hunt is head scratchingly wrong. One can, and I do, easily say have fun. Do it, do the hell out of it. Enjoy the hell out of it. But don't say it's something it's not. Many analogies have been made on this thread, and I'll admit I didn't read all them. So if I'm reiterating a point made earlier, my sincere apologies. But it's a participation trophy. Nope, you didn't make the varsity team, but you still tried so here's a shiny trophy that's the same as the winners got at state. And don't let anyone tell you different!

I've busted balls on here, low hanging fruit. Very low hanging sometimes. But as a fellow hunter, I can call bullchit and even mock another's methods without the presumption of condemning them to the purgatory of the unwilling company of non-hunters or classist hunters. At least, that's how I interact with my peers. If a guy needs to approach the forums here as if he's talking to soy-boy man buns, then it's a net loss for all involved.
Good post.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Shooting schit off a feeder is gay.

But so are handjobs and everyone seems fine with Fireballz posting here so WTF?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Good post.

^^^Speakin' of hand jobs.^^^

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

What makes you think I have a point?

Geezus, go look up "pointlessly" ya dumbass.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You look it up you fuggin' f a g g o t.

I'm at dinner with the family.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

You look it up you fuggin' f a g g o t.

I'm at dinner with the family.
I already know what it means you stupid son of a bitch. Now show that woman some respect and get off your phone. She deserves it for supporting your worthless, lazy ass.

Last edited by Blackheart; 03/11/19.
Page 27 of 62 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

389 members (160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,329
Posts18,526,628
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.