Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CarlsenHighway
It's not in Australia, its in New Zealand.
And the unarmed people he shot inside their own church on a Saturday morning are New Zealanders.

Nope they're muslims

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And the unarmed people he shot inside their own church on a Saturday morning are New Zealanders.

Really? Are they really New Zealanders?

They have completely assimilated or do they simply reside in New Zealand?

A serious question as it seems that everywhere else they go they have no intention of assimilating.

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A

Friday morning, not Saturday.

Still this is an abomination perpetrated by a man who appears to have white supremacist leanings.

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by oremi
Sometime Patriotism is easily confused with Terrorism. ALL I CAN Say FOR NOW

Killing people at worship is not patriotism you stupid miserable prick...it is murder.

What the ƒuck is wrong with you.

Couldn't agree more. Some will champion this horrific act, most will be appalled by it.

Last edited by Adamjp; 03/15/19.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Adamjp

Friday morning, not Saturday.

Still this is an abomination perpetrated by a man who appears to have white supremacist leanings.

Sometime Patriotism is easily confused with Terrorism. ALL I CAN Say FOR NOW

Killing people at worship is not patriotism you stupid miserable prick...it is murder.

What the ƒuck is wrong with you.

Couldn't agree more. Some will champion this horrific act, most will be appalled by it.

3000 plus people were killed at their job or in travel minding their own business by these goat fugging heathens....I don't care how many get killed or by who.

You're probably in support of them charging that SEAL with murdering and isis bomb maker too, aren't you

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
He was anti immigrant and pissed about cultural replacement.

See, it's okay when we TALK about it, but take action? OH MY GOD, you SOULLESS HEATHEN!!!!

And that's why islam will win, THEY don't get "outraged" when their peeps slaughter Infidels...

"but..., but... it's our HUMANITY that makes us STRONG..."

(no, it's our humanity that makes us WEAK.)

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 03/15/19.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He got a few of them

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12

3000 plus people were killed at their job or in travel minding their own business by these goat fugging heathens....I don't care how many get killed or by who.

You're probably in support of them charging that SEAL with murdering and isis bomb maker too, aren't you

If you think some piece of filth of any colour or creed wandering in to a place of worship and killing everyone he can is a good thing then there is something intrinsically wrong with you.

Who the hell gets off on killing people praying...you lot bitch about it when some filthy muslim nut does it, yet you are all throwing a party when some filthy australian nut does it.

Any prick that thinks killing innocents is fun has serious issues.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
He was anti immigrant and pissed about cultural replacement.

See, it's okay when we TALK about it, but take action? OH MY GOD, you SOULLESS HEATHEN!!!!

And that's why islam will win, THEY don't get "outraged" when their peeps slaughter Infidels...

"but..., but... it's our HUMANITY that makes us STRONG..."

(no, it's our humanity that makes us WEAK.)

No...killing people on their knees praying is what makes you soulless.

Laughing about it makes you a çunt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thank you JSTUART, couldn’t have said it better myself.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you think some piece of filth of any colour or creed wandering in to a place of worship and killing everyone he can is a good thing then there is something intrinsically wrong with you.

Who the hell gets off on killing people praying...you lot bitch about it when some filthy muslim nut does it, yet you are all throwing a party when some filthy australian nut does it.

While I cannot condone the killing of innocent people, I also cannot have any sympathy for people who belong to a religion who's teachings tell them to go out and conquer the world and kill the infidels who get in their way. They had no business there, and though that is not an excuse for anyone to kill them, had they kept in their countries of orgin, then it wouldn't have happened.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I never figured you for someone who would be a mooslime sympathizer

The sad reality is that when the towers fell those savages both in their own countries and in ours were dancing around and celebrating.

Keep up with your line of thinking and with any luck your daughter will be able to pick the jihaddi she Gets auctioned too

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I never figured you for someone who would be a mooslime sympathizer

The sad reality is that when the towers fell those savages both in their own countries and in ours were dancing around and celebrating.

Keep up with your line of thinking and with any luck your daughter will be able to pick the jihaddi she Gets auctioned too

I personally don't get off on killing people, particularly not women and kids.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
At this moment I’m just thanking God we don’t have a Democrat-controlled Senate and Oval Office. It’s gonna be bad enough as it is.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The road to a civilized world has many turns and a lot of dead ends, at one time this world was big enough to keep the people with different beliefs far apart, not so much in today's world. In our not so distant past we destroyed the American Indian's way of life, and just like sands through an hour glass, one day it will happen to us.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
It’s gonna be bad enough as it is.

It hasn't even gotten started yet.

There's Muslim pushes going on worldwide now. It's going on here, it's happening in Israel. Many places.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Whoever the Shooter is, He deserves 72 Virgins here on earth and in heaven.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Whoever the Shooter is, He deserves 72 Virgins here on earth and in heaven.

No...he deserves to be hung like any other nutcase that pulls this crap.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Where do Muslims teach their hatred and doctrines of conquering nations, converting infidels or killing them?

Who teaches Muslims that doctrine?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Where do Muslims teach their hatred and doctrines of conquering nations, converting infidels or killing them?

Who teaches Muslims that doctrine?

Not on the campfire apparently, that spot is already taken.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No telling how many plans were laid to kill Christians in that mosque - many I'm sure .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1234, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,405
Posts18,488,944
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.