S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by smokepole
I work with someone who was robbed as a result of information posted on the net. My brothers identity was stolen as a result of information posted on the net. I'm not giving out much. You do as you please.

"Information posted on the net" wasn't the question now was it? Photos posted on the 24 hourcampfire was the question. How many people do yoiu know who've had "bad things" happen as a result of posting photos on this website?

I already did answer it and you woud know that if you weren't a goddam fuggin stupid mouthy retard. I don't owe you a goddam thing and am done witjh your worthless ass.

LOL, you call people "retards" because you're worried about something happening, and you can't come up with a single example of it happening.

Makes sense to me.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB4

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
If you don't want people to know what you do,don't mention it or give hints. When you say you do X and then keep being evasive about it,you bring the wrath of what happens next all on yourself.
Well, you say you're a farmer but you don't say a farmer of what or for who. Most every farmer I know complains about how little money there is in farming these days, yet you've got the money to traipse all over hunting, including to Africa. I've often wondered if what you "farm" is legal or not. Visions of giant pot plants have entered my thoughts a time or two. I grew up in a farming family. Knew every farmer for miles around. Never knew a one who had money to go on safari. Just never had the lack of class to accuse you of being a liar or the give a shyt to really care.

Alfalfa,corn,pecans is what we grow. The alfalfa and corn go to the dairy and the pecans we sell to a local broker and then the pecans go to whomever wants pecans.

As far as going to Africa,it's called saving money.

You asked I answered and I did not give you the run around.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Say what you want about JeffO, as I recall he did post photos of his work when you challenged him on that.

And I'd wager he's never hunted in Texas but you don't see him on here whining about people who do, or how they do it.

Why are you always sucking JeffO's dick?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Asking BH to post pics of things he does not do, is the equivalent of Jeffo posting pics of machining he doesnt do.....

All imaginary.

Say what you want about JeffO, as I recall he did post photos of his work when you challenged him on that.

And I'd wager he's never hunted in Texas but you don't see him on here whining about people who do, or how they do it.

No he did not, some failed experiment from years back is not work.

But yet you're here?

You never fail to talk in circles..

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If you don't want people to know what you do,don't mention it or give hints. When you say you do X and then keep being evasive about it,you bring the wrath of what happens next all on yourself.
Well, you say you're a farmer but you don't say a farmer of what or for who. Most every farmer I know complains about how little money there is in farming these days, yet you've got the money to traipse all over hunting, including to Africa. I've often wondered if what you "farm" is legal or not. Visions of giant pot plants have entered my thoughts a time or two. I grew up in a farming family. Knew every farmer for miles around. Never knew a one who had money to go on safari. Just never had the lack of class to accuse you of being a liar or the give a shyt to really care.

Alfalfa,corn,pecans is what we grow. The alfalfa and corn go to the dairy and the pecans we sell to a local broker and then the pecans go to whomever wants pecans..
Yeah I bet. How many pot plants out in the corn field ? I know lots of farmers here grow corn and alfalfa. The only ones with much money got some pot patches out in the corn field.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
JeffO likes to post piles of shards on top of a lathe that his wife bought him.

That's about it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Alfalfa,corn,pecans is what we grow. The alfalfa and corn go to the dairy and the pecans we sell to a local broker and then the pecans go to whomever wants pecans..
Yeah I bet. How many pot plants out in the corn field ? I know lots of farmers here grow corn and alfalfa. The only ones with much money got some pot patches out in the corn field.

None.

Now I answered your questions,show us some pictures of the custom work you have done?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

None.

Now I answered your questions,show us some pictures of the custom work you have done?
Liar.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Prove otherwise.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great thread. Good job, boys.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve
Great thread. Good job, boys.

I agree. Very revealing.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
JeffO likes to post piles of shards on top of a lathe that his wife bought him.

That's about it.

All talk, nothing more.

post's pics of a dog, yet no time for a pic of some true skills.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Prove otherwise.
You prove otherwise dipshyt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Blackfart... You ever pay enough attention to the fact that every thread you participate in devolves into a complete clusterfug?

Combined with the fact that you end up being the only one left with the position you so hatefully defend?

But I'm sure YOU are the one that's right, and all of the hundreds of people that firmly believe you are a blowhard idiot are wrong...

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Haa,ha, ha,ha. What an idiot. Hell, I don't think I've ever even been to Oriskany.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I sure wasn't the one who brought JeffO into this. That'd be your partner kenneth.

My comment had more to do with blackheart not being willing to post a pic when challenged, and whining about how other people hunt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Blackfart... You ever pay enough attention to the fact that every thread you participate in devolves into a complete clusterfug?

Combined with the fact that you end up being the only one left with the position you so hatefully defend?

But I'm sure YOU are the one that's right, and all of the hundreds of people that firmly believe you are a blowhard idiot are wrong...

[Linked Image]

I'm certainly not the only one here who thinks Texans and their "hunting" are a fuggin joke.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Prove otherwise.
You prove otherwise dipshyt.

You accused me,the burden of proof is upon you.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

I sure wasn't the one who brought JeffO into this. That'd be your partner kenneth.

My comment had more to do with blackheart not being willing to post a pic when challenged, and whining about how other people hunt.
And I gave you several legitimate reasons why I won't post pictures.

Page 53 of 62 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (06hunter59, 16gage, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 58 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,988
Posts18,481,048
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.