Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Maybe I missed the “Top News Stories” where hundreds of law abiding, peaceful, hard working Muslims have surrounded hate mosques in angry protest over the Mullah’s preaching anti-America rhetoric and calling for the death and destruction to the West and all Infidels and Kaffirs (non-believers) should be killed on sight.

I’m sure it was an oversight on my part missing the news on all the anger and hostility the good Muslims are showing by protesting with signs and yelling towards the bad Muslims that freely operate in the US....

Can somebody post links to these massive protest taking place? I am sure it’s my fault I never saw or read about it happening...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I see what you did there

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Who me???

I’m just bummed I didn’t see on TV or news print the support and defenders who happen to be Muslins standing up against the individuals in their religion who are preaching racist hate and murder against the West....

Come on, surly we have new video of massive groups of young Social Justice Warriors surrounding hate Mosques and breaking and vandalizing everything on the mosque or their followers cars parked near by...I own a few TV’s and several radios. I’m sure I would have caught something about it happening....Did you hear anything Viking? 😎

“Molon Labe”
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Nope,

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Didn’t think so...So, I’m not crazy if I didn’t see or read anything about any “good Muslim people” coming together as one voice to show the country, our country, their new country, that they won’t allow a perverted form of their religion to continue to be improperly fed into the minds of the young kids....

And, for those who refuse to stop preaching and acting out in hateful, destructive, and murderous way, the good Muslins will help to ensure every bad Muslin in caught, convicted and incarcerated in a US Federal Pen...

These Mofo’s best step up their game....Or, Mr. Pissed off White Boy may just decide to take care of a radicalized movement on his own and go live TV with it again...Where are all you “Good Muslims” at? “Where are all you young Super Mouthy Social Justice Warriors at??? 😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Somebody give me a reason?

Why is it okay for a practicing peaceful Muslin NOT to speak out against the Muslims, Mullahs and mosques where this hate is taught, and helped to fund foreign and local warriors. Why don’t they organize and work to point the perpetrators out to the Police or at the very least speak up and protest the place where the worship killing Americans...Isn’t this just a little fugged up? 😎.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You know what happens to cities and states that have Liberal Kghunts and Male Liberal Pussy’s as the elected Leander’s??? They make rulings to Remove The Portland Police from being a part of the FBI Terrorism Network. They close down the department and reassign the agents to other jobs, while the FBI wraps up there Cat 6 cable and servers and removes Portland Police from having access to Terrorism or terrorist on the move towards Oregon. No more communication!

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blo...move-portland-police-from-fbi-task-force

But, why??? Who would rule in favor of that? City politicians who are trying to suck the dick out of the minority vote is who...ACLU, top notch organization, determined that the joint task force was placing to much attention and time on certain individuals and religious mosques making these people feel uncomfortable....Uncomortable? Bloody Fuuck’n Hell.

Our city has to go blind to updates on terrorism because a political kghunt of a hack is sucking votes up for a future run as being the Mayor or Portland, Oregon....We need a season, a new season here in several of the West and East Coasts state that would allow for extra large gamebags required to carry out your trophies from these fine states where game is abundant and tags would be cheap and plentiful...😎

“Molon Labe”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm also interested I'll be following this thread . smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Ilhan Omar is the perfect example. She’s angry at America because we brutalized her home land that schit hole Mogadishu. She hates prosperity in any form because she never had it...Them jooos and whitey’s got all of it Madam Speaker of the House.

She questioned the ethical behaviors towards individuals who came forward willingly to testify before Congress by ripping into them.

This junior congresswoman running on and on about ethical behavior during a war...Give me a some oxygen...I screamed at the TV loud enough, I needed oxygen...

I’m on record that this bitch we end up playing catch with 9mm in her face...She trying to ignite a little showdown war...Just watch. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Tag....

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don't believe that any group, while practicing their religion, no matter what that religion may be... should be attacked in any way while they are practicing the every day rituals of their religion. This is America, and you are free to practice your religion... weather it be Buddhism or Baptist... And I think every American, as an American needs to stand up and defend that right.

That being said... I do get your point about the Muslims not policing their own.

I think you need to understand the mind set of a Muslim... They, in their minds.... as they were raised and taught for generations... They put God and the laws of their religion first. The Mullahs, the Mosque, Sharia law, and the every day rituals of practicing their religion come first... then comes the US Constitution and the concept of Nation State... followed by state and federal law.

They see them selves as Muslims first... who just happen to be in the United States or Canada. In their eyes... YOU are the one that needs to assimilate to them. If you help a Muslim community to form, and you show them some hospitality to your homeland so they can live in peace. IN THEIR MINDS... They have no obligation, under any circumstance to show you the same in return.

Last edited by mikieb; 03/17/19. Reason: poor spelling from a public school education

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
https://www.breitbart.com/africa/20...litants-kill-120-christians-three-weeks/ Beav you didnt hear about Muzzie vs Muzzie because they wont report it,,dont fit their narrative,, THEY(democrats/msm) want muslims here and ALL nations, to rape and rake a civilazation thats matured in 200 yrs,more than any muslim civilazation has since time immimorial, The UN,league of nations,NWO,Nato or whatever you want to call this group,,want ALL nations to be 3rd world,,

I AM AMERICA!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mohammedanism is NOT a religion. It is a political system that uses the trappings of religion to cover up its real objective, which is conquest and domination. That is why there will never be a Reformation in Mohammedanism.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Picture in your mind the exact reverse situation...

Imagine white Europeans escaping religious persecution, civil unrest, poverty and war.... and going into Arabic and Muslims lands... what would that look like ?

Israel come to mind ???

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oh, I understand their mind set....They need to see our mindset. If American democratic politicians would get out of the way, they would really see our us make changes to some of their religious leaders,,...Our government is all that protects them.
If they were smart. They should consider making this effort on there own. It would gain some ground in repairing relationships with white folk. Step up against your own Muslims...We do it when we see white trash try and harm minority’s...The KKK and White Supremist don’t operate as effectively when the feds are working against them...😎

Last edited by Beaver10; 03/17/19.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You’d convert to sharia law, become a Muslin or fricken die....😎

Remember, your ass is already hated since the Crusades.

Last edited by Beaver10; 03/17/19.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's the Joos' fault. They're spending way too much time and money trying to build a stupid wall.

They should be bringing more muslims to the US, or suffer more terrorist attacks if they don't.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yup, like the Loch Ness and the Abominable Snowman, we aint going to see that either, moderate muzzies DGAFF if/when the radicals blade your head off.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Drinking late again buddy....😁😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Fuucked up place....I’m taking in my first pro gun-2A rally at the Capital in Oregon...It will be interesting being my first time, schit maybe I will lose my mind and kick the schit out of an anti-gun protester....😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,368
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.