Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Lincoln had just about the strongest commitment to the Constitution of any one.
That is what gave him the strength to carry on during that war he hated so much.
It was Washington who set up the ground rules that Lincoln used to bring the Union back together.

Hindsight and a couple of World Wars proved that it was a damn good thing that Lincoln did just that.

We've had this argument before, but Bolshevik Abe pizzed all over the Constitution. You're just so blinded by your love and admiration for the bastid that you can't see it.

And you never answered my question as to how in the Hell did Abe become a Bolshevik?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Lincoln had just about the strongest commitment to the Constitution of any one.
That is what gave him the strength to carry on during that war he hated so much.
It was Washington who set up the ground rules that Lincoln used to bring the Union back together.

Hindsight and a couple of World Wars proved that it was a damn good thing that Lincoln did just that.

We've had this argument before, but Bolshevik Abe pizzed all over the Constitution. You're just so blinded by your love and admiration for the bastid that you can't see it.

And you never answered my question as to how in the Hell did Abe become a Bolshevik?

You must not be old enough to remember that old playground song......it went something like this...

Abraham Lincoln was the King of the Jews
He wore white socks with his tennis shoes
Ran through the jungle with his d**k in his hand
Trying to screw every niqqer in the land.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Its good to see that Bristoe's loyal followers are still following.
Whether I agree with Bristoe or not, he posts thought-provoking material. I never see you post anything but bs.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Whether I agree with Bristoe or not, he posts thought-provoking material. I never see you post anything but bs.

Knowing that bit of wisdom came from you, I'm totally crushed. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Considering the alternative, Trump's still getting my vote in 2020. Y'all can vote for whomeever the hell you want and live with the consequences, as will I.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Knowing that bit of wisdom came from you, I'm totally crushed. laugh
It takes intelligence to recognize intelligence, son.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We need more than just both houses. We desperately need to be rid on McConnell and Cornyn in the senate. We need to have the other RINOS replaced and have a senate that will unapologetically take charge and aback Trump. We need to be rid of the RINOS in the house and have a true conservative majority that will actually confront the major issues confronting America.

So if the senate and congress are the cause of trumps losses, who causes his wins?

For example, the last budget he signed had 500 million dollars in it for planned parenthood. We got the excuse it was bad bill, and "I made a mistake signing it".

I guess we just mark that one down as an OOPS?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

He enjoyed reading Karl Marx.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

692 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 3,271 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,542
Posts18,510,082
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.