Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You'll love it.
Now you just need a couple of 12 round mags.
And don't let the wife or girlfriend shoot it or you may have to buy another. grin

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Just ordered one, probably should have ordered two...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I finally got to shoot one a few weeks ago (not my gun) ... I did a walk-back drill shooting 5 rds @ the 3,5,7,10,15 & 25 yard line (30 rds total). I think the little gun has potential.

[Linked Image]

The uninitiated are always easily impressed.
NRA Endowment Member
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by JGray
Damn this thread - y'all are a bunch of enablers grin

[Linked Image]

Congratulations, fantastic firearm,Enjoy.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JGray
Damn this thread - y'all are a bunch of enablers grin

[Linked Image]

LOL, welcome to the club JGray, these guys around here caused me to do they same! smile

Trump Won!
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 41magfan

I finally got to shoot one a few weeks ago (not my gun) ... I did a walk-back drill shooting 5 rds @ the 3,5,7,10,15 & 25 yard line (30 rds total). I think the little gun has potential.

[Linked Image]

I'd say so, damn good shooting 41! cool

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I did an awful lot of reading on the Sig forum last night, and they are still talking a lot of chiit on the 365...from jamming, failure to return to battery, trigger(smooth but no wall).

I'll have to shoot one before I decide to add it to the herd.

Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I did an awful lot of reading on the Sig forum last night, and they are still talking a lot of chiit on the 365...from jamming, failure to return to battery, trigger(smooth but no wall).

That's not good news if even the die hard Sig fans are talking bad about it.

I'd been hearing most of the bugs were worked out recently, and have been starting to think about picking one up. Still don't have much interest in being a test mule for Sig though; not on a carry gun like that.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Yondering

I'd been hearing most of the bugs were worked out recently, and have been starting to think about picking one up. Still don't have much interest in being a test mule for Sig though; not on a carry gun like that.

Good maybe they’ll drop the price and I can buy another at a reduction.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't like beta testing for manufacturers. But, I also like trying new technology. I waited what I considered to be sufficiently long before jumping on the bandwagon. I am glad that I jumped. Now, I wish that Sig would come out with a lighter, trimmed down version in .380 that would incorporate the same trigger.

The biggest problem with forum posts is deciphering the build date on the guns about which people are complaining. The complaints have really died down on recent guns.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B3

Y
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Y
I'll probably try to pick one up before June (WA state has some crazy new gun laws going into effect then, probably won't buy much for a while after that). The bugs may or may not be all worked out, but they seem worth a try and there are enough Sig fans to dump it on if it doesn't work out.

I like trying new tech too, but not in something I'm going to stake my life on. If this was a new target gun, no problem. For a carry gun, which is purely what the 365 is, I'm a bit more dubious. But I'd rarely carry it anyway since I already carry a G19.
I'll have to put at least 1,000 rounds or more through one of these before I trust it, given their history, but that'll only take a month or so. I get the impression most 365 owners are not doing that many rounds with these.

Last edited by Yondering; 03/29/19.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I have two of them, and may buy 3, but first I am looking at a glock 20 as a western backpacking gun.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I love mine and I carry it everyday. I hope yonderling never buys one.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am betting my life and the lives of others on the P365 already. The gun has been well vetted, though. The chances of it failing in the next 10, or even 30, rounds are really, really low, and I am more than willing to take that risk.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I am betting my life and the lives of others on the P365 already. The gun has been well vetted, though. The chances of it failing in the next 10, or even 30, rounds are really, really low, and I am more than willing to take that risk.

Me too. Love mine!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I scrolled back 2-months on the 'Sig Pistols" forum and the only problem I saw was a thread started back in December about problems with a P365 born in 3/2018. Lots of complimentary posts and I got bored.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I had one when they were first introduced. Shot it several times and the only issue I had was the slide failed to lock back twice on an empty mag. We’ve sold a ton of them. Several guys love them and have seen zero issues. We’ve also seen some guns with issues. I honestly don’t think they’re trouble free yet. Not all guns, just a few with kinks. Not a basher by any means, but they’re definitely not all trouble free.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JOG

I scrolled back 2-months on the 'Sig Pistols" forum and the only problem I saw was a thread started back in December about problems with a P365 born in 3/2018. Lots of complimentary posts and I got bored.

That's what I was thinking, the one I just got Wife was born on 29 Jan. 2019, also have to wonder if any of the unsatisfied owners completely stripped the crap factory oil, completely cleaned and oiled them with something with excellent lubricity qualities like Lucas Extreme.

I foresee exactly zero issues with this new pistol, i'll run the hell out of it to be sure before I turn it over to Wife to carry.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JOG

It's loaded with complaints in the SIG 365 section, especially the "range reports"...I'm a huge Sig fan, I wouldn't bs about it.

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok, part of my confusion the is "Sig forum" you mention is a significant website and you're actually referring to Sig Talk which is entirely different (a search using the terms you mention got me there). Anyway, I scrolled the thread you mention and there's around 25 posts this year and all of them positive. The bulk of the complaints from last year deal with the early pistols. Check the dates of what you're looking at and shoot for a born on date of June 2018 or later.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

372 members (204guy, 222Sako, 22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 40 invisible), 1,390 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,850
Posts18,517,575
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.